40 53.33%
  • Yes

17 22.67%
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...

18 24.00%
Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Have you ever used Crack?

Loads of people have been using them boycott companies such as EA to avoid giving them money or if they don't have the money or want to spend it they crack media such as movies, TV shows, games, etc. However ISP and others have been cracking down on this because companies complaining back to them and their $$$ going down the drainer. I heavily dislike EA, one of the worst companies if not the worst company in the US. I think it is justified and that the current copyright acts are stupid. What do you think and have you ever used Crack?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

If it's a game I want to play I buy it,then grab the cracked copy,if a game isn't worth paying for it isn't worth playing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Damn misleading headline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Crack? Like pirating? Closest thing I’ve done to that is pirating Skyrim and Fallout 4’s creation club content (Since there’s no protection against it) to see if it was as bad as I thought (It was).

I voted no for "crack" as in drugs before reading the OP.

I pirate 80% of the games i play and buy games made by devs i support (outside of wow which i pay for but don't support)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I voted no for "crack" as in drugs before reading the OP.

I pirate 80% of the games i play and buy games made by devs i support (outside of wow which i pay for but don't support)
    I don't think WoW can be cracked.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don't think WoW can be cracked.
    Online games and offline games are two different things. You don't 'crack' an online game.

Can WoW be played without a subscription being paid? No. (Ignoring trial account)

Can WoW be played outside Blizzard servers? Well, yeah, obviously.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

I've always pirated games where I have no interest in the multiplayer, also, besides the couple of movies I watched at the cinema, I've never 'bought' a movie before, music is the same story.

Quote Originally Posted by smityx View Post
    Damn misleading headline.
    Ditto...wth...

I used to but the life of a pirate is getting increasingly harder!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, like will grab BF5 for the campaign. Not rly into FPS multiplayer. So dropping 60 bucks on a game that will be over in 5-7 hours... nah

Deleted
    Thought we were talking about drugs, so voted no..

But yes, when I was younger and didn't have money for games, I did use cracks..

Now I just don't play games from EA, since I don't condone their business.

rofl world of warcraft is much stronger and expensive than crrack

Weird flex but ok.

I've never even tried weed.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Not gunna lie i'm pretty disapointed right now.

Tallying how many people on MMO-C smoke crack really peaked my curiousity.

Deleted
    Either you are stupid or you think are trying something clever.

Terminology of thread title is incorrect. In the correct context, it would be "Have you ever used a crack" Not "have you ever used crack".

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, I'm not a thief sorry. If I want to play a game I'll buy it. I like paid for my work, so I try to pay when I make use of someone else's wwork

No but I did snort Cocaine once. It was really fucking good. Its easy to see why its addictive and I've never touched it again for that reason.

I know some people who did try it. They thought the "high" was alright but they didn't like the smell or taste so they didn't bother with it.