Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People who want Classic but at the same time want changes... I have news for you... You don't really want classic then lol. Sounds like you want Classic re-done. Classic is classic, stop trying to change it dumbtards

10+ Year Old Account
    Who let this moron ask these questions...this is why everyone shouldn’t have a voice.

*Yawn*, for the first time in the history of WoW (since vanilla) I don't feel any excitement about a new patch. feelsweirdman

Also lol at the classic...stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    Who let this moron ask these questions...this is why everyone shouldn’t have a voice.
    It's not one person, how do you not know that?
    Last edited by EyelessCrow; 2018-12-05 at 07:35 PM.

Is this patch actually 12 GB? I may have to migrate WoW off my SSD at this point as it's near capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    Is this patch actually 12 GB? I may have to migrate WoW off my SSD at this point as it's near capacity.
    I think most of the GB is replacing some older stuff, like older patches.

lol, at the collectors edition pet question and response. We wouldn't allow cross game items, but we might reoffer those pets in the store. Nice job giving them the in to sell you stuff people already have, but can only use in one version of the game. Good way to open that door to selling stuff to classic players from the shop right out the gate. Love it.

I can't wait for classic and all its fans to leave modern WoW. The amount of whine posts should plummet or at least move forums. Playing classic will be interesting. Some of those I was so good during X day people might be in for a rude awakening when players who actually min max start doing it in classic and smash them. PvP should be hilarious.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can I copy this Pre-Download data from one PC to another (which is on slower network)?

“Adding any reward crossover diminishes authentic Classic WoW experience and we won’t do it.” Earlier news “Classic will start at 1.12 for balancing changes thereby negating any balance issues, pro or con, for anything prior to original 1.12 but it’s omay to break that authentic experience because we said so.”
    Blizzard just makes things up as they go, plain and simple. I’d keep more respect for them if they just simply state “we do this because we want to” instead of having hypocritical/conflicting statements left and right.

You should be playing Classic because you want to be there. Not so you can get ZG Tiger or whatever on your main account.

Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    If you think they're morons then you'd have to say Blizzard are morons as well since they pick and choose which questions to even answer so let that sink in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthat View Post
    You should be playing Classic because you want to be there. Not so you can get ZG Tiger or whatever on your main account.
    exactly! I dont want classic servers be flooded from retail gamers who just want to get mounts and transmog!
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Those seeing Classic as a path to items, rewards & achievements they can no longer get just so they can show them off in Retail seem to have completely missed the point of classic. The people who cried out for it for years want the purest form of the Vanilla experience possible, full stop end of story. If you didn't experience vanilla back in the day and don't understand the implications of that (good and very, very bad), trust me....you probably won't like vanilla. Personally the only thing about those days I miss was the sense of community Wow had, grinding my unarmed skill up to max or spending months earning enough gold to get an epic riding mount....not so much!

Like many, I'll play vanilla for a shot of nostalgia and then probably not be willing to put in the required commitment. If you think you have what it takes to get the Scarab Lord title just because you wanted it to show off on Retail, I doubt you really do have what it takes....probably not even close!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerisot View Post
    Classic will be a whole new beast in my opinion.

In classic leveling up to 60 for the first time took a very very long time, and got easier and easier as time went on, We kind of got use to leveling in WoW now only taking like 48-72hrs to hit max level, well prepare to take weeks to hit max level, and raiding was hard as shit when it first came out because we didn't have things like DBM.

I can guarantee that DBM will makes appearance in classic WAY quicker than it did originally, and raiding will be a lot easier.
    Maybe. Maybe not. There's a lot of factors involved. You can't AOE zergfest MC trash, and you can't have impatient "GOGOGOGOGOGO" players pulling bosses and expect to keep the group alive, in dungeons or raids. CC was a thing, and so were strats, and stuff just took longer. A full BRD clear could take all weekend. A full ZG clear, same.

Knowing strats and having mods doesn't guarantee kills. The game was designed differently back then, and it's going to be a trainwreck when it meets current player expectations and impatience. Maybe not inside the hardcore classic guilds, where the players know what the game is. Outside of that, the tears will be epic. 'Member the MC anniversary event? And the tears, and rage, and complaining? I member.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is the new raid coming next week or when does it come?

15+ Year Old Account
    Good @ Classic. Lets hope Blizzard continue to holds that mindset, but I'm still not holding my breath.

lol Activision.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    Buy a bigger one, they are dirt cheap now thanks to new technologies and faster production etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    That "classic" part is just... precisely.

nice, better yet they should make classic worse, like induce horrible lag forever. 5000ms ping would be great for the classic experience!

legionbabies already making demands lul. next theyre going to ask for an XP nerf and flying mounts

They're still claiming that warfronts are like the RTS games? That may have flown before we actually played them, but no one can look at Arathi and say "yep, that's just like the RTS!" It's dishonest.