Deleted

Worth pooling Titan Residue for next raid ?

Hey all , the title pretty much says it all. Are there any things or mechanics preventing us from doing that , like make the pooling meaningless for the time the raid launches ?
    Should be super good if we could buy a BiS trait piece 1st week of the raid.

According to that post it seems like that’s what they’d want from this system if you’re pushing in mythic. You can pool it starting next Tuesday but we have no idea how much it costs.

It’ll probably be worth running a bunch of 7-10 keys since they’re super fast and easily spammable, will probably give you the best for your time similar to how it worked with AP in legion. This is taking into account the higher levels having diminishing returns. This is also just a guess, no actual numbers.

But to answer the question: yes. You can pool it and if you’re trying to Min/max it’s the way to go.

Deleted
    My only concern is whether or not they "nerf" the preraid-launch accomulated Titan Residue .
    I.e : Starting with the patch you might get , let's say , 25 Residue / Week in order to buy a 75 385ilvl Azerite piece. But by the time the raid is released currency drop ratio changes to like 150/Week in order to buy a 450 420ilvl Piece worth in currency.
    Now , i remember seeing in a blue post something like that being stated but nothing clear about how much of a gap we expect to see in the drop ratio change of TR pre-raid and post-raid .

They know some people will farming hard so will probably only give most people enough to buy one or two random piece

There's no reason not to unless the 385 gear is just insanely cheaper than the 415 will be.