Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    We need to build a wall. Remember the healthy communities that thrived before dragon soul lfr let these players from shithole realms clog our bandwidth and wipe our groups? Make azeroth great again. #buildawall #deportragnaros

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    But it is annoying wasting time doing pointless stuff
    It is also annoying when people find it very hard to understand that their way is not the only way. If 3 people want to do the optional boss, you do the optional boss. Better yet, always assume there are no skips of any kind.

They really are a burden, but considering blizzard doesn't hardly do shit about botting/cheaters they don't give a shit about people cheapening the wow experience. huehuehuehuejajajajajaj
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    mad because they shit up every single goddamned thing they join? like 90% of the groups i've ever gotten with them was a nightmare. got one guy mindlessly running into mid in a bg and dying? azralon. asshole dps facepulling and raging? ragnaros. every single time.

these servers are just dogshit, and they need to be quarantined.
    If they quarantine them, south americans like me will populate US servers since the ping is pretty much the same.
    I can assure you, the exodus already begun a couple of years ago. Area 52 is pretty much a LA server by now.
    Last edited by Garretdejiko; 2018-12-07 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    EU here, dealing with russian players. I must admit I will never invite a cyrillic-named character without first whispering them 'Yo, do you speak english?' for every activity that requires communication.

The ones that do speak english? I recently met a ruski player who's an absolute joy to team up with. Since we dont know how to pronounce his name, we call him Igor; he insists.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by foreversilenced View Post
    I believe that all the mexican realms should be excluded from all group activity.

-Ragnaros
    -Azlaron
    -Gallywix

The list goes on. I would like to see them on their own planet. It does nothing for the game having them grouped into US / OCEANIC realms

Why does blizz want us to play with poorly connected people who cant speak a lick of English and are the cancer of all groups?

If you had a option to tick to never be grouped with these realms

WOULD YOU TAKE IT

Answer yes or no - feel free to explain why
    Down vote servers to never group with option should be added. Kinda like the old which bg do you never want to play(strand), would be wonderful.
    Working on my next ban.

Didn't take to long for the tarts coming in here and screaming racist...

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    In the EU, we get German, French, Spanish, and Russian realms. German, French, and Spanish are not too bad because at least we can read the language and sometimes get the gist of what is being said, but cyrillic? I can't even read that shit, its a fucking nightmare in PvP.
    Yeah, but you guys are are use to that. Afterall, you are surrounded by it. Most we get exposed to is Spanish. Rarely do we get portuguese.

I personally don't care who is in my groups as long as they are there to try. But man, whether it's LFR, Dungeons or Worldquest, when you see the names of about 3 servers join, you know it's either going to be a trolly ride or just someone who doesn't even try. I was pretty close to auto kicking anyone who joined my WQ groups from Quel'thalas as you could be assured 9 out of 10 times, they would be the ones who would hover the whole time.

Really difficult to understand that problem from an EU perspective. There is barely any need to communicate anything up to M+10 and Uldir M2/8. Almost every group has restrictions for item level, raider.io score, achievements. People who don't have enough skill are filtered out, no matter which nationality they are. Those who meet the requirements are good enough, and since no one talks it doesn't matter where they come from.

For those who don't like to have people from other nations in their group: Just make your own group and invite whomever you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulatomten View Post
    Blizz won't change anything. The EU have to play with all diffrent nationalities who don't speak "a lick of" english and are "the cancer of all groups" aswell.
    Eh, the EU themselves are not a problem at all, but Russia really should be restricted to their own servers. No English in 9/10 cases, names you can't write let alone pronounce, and when they can speak english 9/10 of them are very toxic.

Poor English skills (like France, Italy, Spain, sometimes Germany) is fine on its own because they're not shitty players with unreadable names.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Yeah, but you guys are are use to that. Afterall, you are surrounded by it. Most we get exposed to is Spanish. Rarely do we get portuguese.

I personally don't care who is in my groups as long as they are there to try. But man, whether it's LFR, Dungeons or Worldquest, when you see the names of about 3 servers join, you know it's either going to be a trolly ride or just someone who doesn't even try. I was pretty close to auto kicking anyone who joined my WQ groups from Quel'thalas as you could be assured 9 out of 10 times, they would be the ones who would hover the whole time.
    You can't blame that we're used to it. People on our own servers always speak English, we just have to deal with it in any kind of matchmaking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foreversilenced View Post
    I believe that all the mexican realms should be excluded from all group activity.

-Ragnaros
    -Azlaron
    -Gallywix

The list goes on. I would like to see them on their own planet. It does nothing for the game having them grouped into US / OCEANIC realms

Why does blizz want us to play with poorly connected people who cant speak a lick of English and are the cancer of all groups?

If you had a option to tick to never be grouped with these realms

WOULD YOU TAKE IT

Answer yes or no - feel free to explain why
    I am 100% sure this topic isn't permitted.

As well, there is many English speaking players who are the 'cancer' of the game too. So stop being so childish.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    I wouldn't put it quite like the OP did, but I think that there is a certain problem with grouping different language servers in the same LFD pools in a game where at least some communication is necessary.
    I'm pretty sure instanced content with a queue only puts same-locale groups together. However, if the group leader is in your locale (which may be a legacy issue, they started before there were realms for their language) and their group members are from another locale, well, then that can happen.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    the problem with russian on EU is that their economy has nothing to do with the rest, price are twice cheaper there, it screws up the economy badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    the problem with russian on EU is that their economy has nothing to do with the rest, price are twice cheaper there, it screws up the economy badly.
    Yeah nah that isn't the biggest problem with Russians on EU servers, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Yeah nah that isn't the biggest problem with Russians on EU servers, lol.
    the token is a pretty big deal for players in EU, and it's probably one of the best reason to be heard by blizzard, tell them you don't want to play with russian because they're "bad" and see what changes are made

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    the token is a pretty big deal for players in EU, and it's probably one of the best reason to be heard by blizzard, tell them you don't want to play with russian because they're "bad" and see what changes are made
    The reason Blizzard will listen does not at all correspond with what is actually an issue for players. Sure we can lie and say that the token price is the main problem, but in that case they'll just separate the token markets (if anything) while keeping matchmaking untouched.
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2018-12-07 at 02:05 PM.

Deleted
    It's the same thing with Russians in the EU (actually worse). We can't even read the gibberish they have for name (nor do our keyboards actually allow it) and Blizzard forces us with them.

Like i don't even mind them as long as they can understand English, but their names should be restricted to English characters too. How do you call a name like that if you want to focus someone or call them? You can't. It's a serious language barrier.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-12-07 at 02:11 PM.

try reading russian the cyrillic alphabet is like making a language with all the buttons on a calculator you never use

Refusing to learn spanish.

America/Brasil

Yes. Currently I have a list of Latin America server and manually deny their group apps. But having an option to not even have them is much better.