Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are married

(CNN)Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are officially married.

The couple tied the knot over the weekend in a small ceremony. Cyrus' mom, Tish Cyrus, and dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, were in attendance. Photos from her ceremony surfaced on social media Monday.

Cyrus confirmed the news Wednesday in a series of Instagram posts, including a picture of the couple embracing during the ceremony with the caption "10 years later...".

he couple first met on the set of "The Last Song" in 2009 and began dating and even got engaged in 2012. But they called off their engagement the following year and stayed broken up for three more years.

Cyrus recently spoke about the breakup, saying, "(I) needed to change so much. And changing with someone else not changing like that is too hard," she told Billboard. "Suddenly you're like, 'I don't recognize you anymore.' We had to refall for each other."

The stars were spotted hanging out again in 2015, and in 2016, during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Cyrus confirmed that she and Hemsworth were not only back together but engaged. Ever since, they have been rather lowkey about their relationship, but Hemsworth did take to Instagram last year to call Cyrus his "little angel."

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, there goes my fantasy of Liam realizing I am the man for him

10+ Year Old Account
    I couldn't care less about celebrity marriages but I'm glad to see the Miley grew out of 'that' phase she was in however many years ago "that" was.

I think someone made her hang out with Lindsey Lohan and she woke the fuck up.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I never really much cared for her, and most of her music is terrible. However, her version of Jolene is fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
    (CNN)Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are officially married.

The couple tied the knot over the weekend in a small ceremony. Cyrus' mom, Tish Cyrus, and dad, Billy Ray Cyrus, were in attendance. Photos from her ceremony surfaced on social media Monday.

Cyrus confirmed the news Wednesday in a series of Instagram posts, including a picture of the couple embracing during the ceremony with the caption "10 years later...".

he couple first met on the set of "The Last Song" in 2009 and began dating and even got engaged in 2012. But they called off their engagement the following year and stayed broken up for three more years.

Cyrus recently spoke about the breakup, saying, "(I) needed to change so much. And changing with someone else not changing like that is too hard," she told Billboard. "Suddenly you're like, 'I don't recognize you anymore.' We had to refall for each other."

The stars were spotted hanging out again in 2015, and in 2016, during an interview on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," Cyrus confirmed that she and Hemsworth were not only back together but engaged. Ever since, they have been rather lowkey about their relationship, but Hemsworth did take to Instagram last year to call Cyrus his "little angel."
    CNN? Never trust state news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you get paid to post like this?

Is it like, a penny per post?

Because this thread is worthless.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Congrats? I don't know them so no idea if it is a good idea for them to marry or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Ugh, there goes my fantasy of Liam realizing I am the man for him
    Meh. Chris Pine, though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Meh. Chris Pine, though...

"Liam Hemsworth" still sounds like the gay lovechild of Liam Neeson and Chris Hemsworth in some 13-year-olds fan-fic.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

I heard this is only rumor and not really true. I feel very sorry for him if its true..
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    "Liam Hemsworth" still sounds like the gay lovechild of Liam Neeson and Chris Hemsworth in some 13-year-olds fan-fic.
    Yup agreed, lol. Chris is the hotter one.

Is the career of the guy not going well?

I mean Cyrus is filthy rich, but I assumed the dude was set for life anyway.

Congrats to them. She's cute but super awkward; at least she's calmed down this year and can give normal interviews. I don't really know much about Liam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    So, she couldn't get her claws into Thor. She settled for the brother? Fer shame, Miley.

Always look up!!!!! Always go for the best!!!

[video=youtube;nDMIuuO_PQo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDMIuuO_PQo[/vido]
    All of the Hemsworth's are literally the same person. Prove me wrong.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Liam Hemsworth has just proved himself the worst idiot on Earth. Chris should be like "wtf is wrong with you, marrying that deranged c-word?"
    "Independence forever!" --- President John Adams
    "America is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own." --- President John Quincy Adams
    "Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

I just don't get her appeal she looks mad ugly to me but to each there own in taste i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yup agreed, lol. Chris is the hotter one.
    Smh why mods allow this heresy to be posted here. Liam is obviiusly hotter.