Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    And who the hell are you, to tell me what to do or not?

People have right to be dissapointed on what way WoW is going currently.
    Absolutely! If you’re disappointed, how are you handling that? What are you doing that lets Blizz know you’re unhappy? I’m arguing that while they will of course listen to player feedback on some levels, and go with what they believe to be the correct solution on others...that hitting their bottom line (unsub) is the true way to let them know you’re not happy with their current direction .

And you can enjoy other things in life while doing it!

Just a suggestion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    *one class is heavy unbalanced and has really big advantage in raids*
    Thread - "Blizzard should rebalance classes!"
    first answer - "UnSuB! No oNe WiLl CrY AfTeR yOu!"

It's not that simple as you think it is.
    I’m saying you can take a break and send an actual real signal to Blizz with your wallet.

Not to mention, when you unsub they give you the oppurtunity to let them know why. I would bet that information is more interesting to them than griping on the forums.

I did. /10

And tons have, which is why WoW's subscriber base is the lowest it's been in a long time.
    In my day we didn't have World of Warcraft or Guild Wars. We had World War 2, and when you shot at the Germans it aggroed five thousand of their friends!

"A blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel my anger!!"

Some people like watching things burn and looking at horrific accidents. BFA is both of these things
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mqrtk View Post
    its very simple

Blizzard needs to get rid of Activision
    That would actually be great... But it's easier said than done
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpy View Post
    Whenever I see someone say the "if you dislike the game, unsub" line, it's painfully obvious they are a casual who doesn't raid mythic with a core of friends they have known for years.
    Are you making a statement, trying to argue something, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Savagedragn View Post
    I’m saying you can take a break and send an actual real signal to Blizz with your wallet.

Not to mention, when you unsub they give you the oppurtunity to let them know why. I would bet that information is more interesting to them than griping on the forums.
    I agree to some extent, but still... without saying what's wrong it's pretty much pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads like these are always hillarious. Youre unhappy about one thing? UNSUB!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    I cant. I got the 6 month sub for the mount.

15+ Year Old Account

Thumbs down Bad

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I cant. I got the 6 month sub for the mount.
    Everyone point and laugh at this person!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    I find my enjoyment of the game heavily weighs on the guild i'm in at the time.

Can have completely different experiences based on the people I play with.

Currently really enjoying it so they can keep my gold, have more than I know what to do with it anyway.
    Same here. Having fun even though I'm critical of some choices made by Blizzard (Azerite, Warmode incentives, ,spec design), but I'd rather play this with my guild than having to PUG in the perfect expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    You don't need it right now, but BoD Azerites will need minimun 38 for all damage/healing rings (first three rings) on ilvl 415, so you need to plan and farm in advance (right now with neck 30, you need to do 1 lvl every week, so it's islands weekly + a bunch of WQs)
    By the time BoD comes out you will have another 5-6 more 30% reductions to neck levels, on top of that you won't be getting any Azerite gear (most likely) for the first couple weeks so that is more drops. Just a waste of time to farm now when it'll be so much faster/efficient/easier to do it later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by msdos View Post
    Everyone point and laugh at this person!
    U r 1 R00d d00d

7+ Year Old Account
    It’s really that simple.

Post on the official forums as well if you’re interested in providing specific feedback. Maybe they’ll see it and maybe your point will be discussed at their meetings. I work in software development for a fortune 100 company and you can be damn sure we care about our customers. You have to make hard decisions, but ultimately people gotta pay for your products or you’re dead.

I’ve unsubbed and am currently trying out FF XIV. I don’t actually have my first job yet but I don’t care. Just enjoying seeing another take on MMO’s. Also playing some Starcraft 2 again. It’s still a great game.

Get out and enjoy your life. Make choices, try something new, try something old. Give feedback to Blizz if you love wow and want it to be good again but please please please don’t give them your money if you actually want to see a change.
    Please go away with that attitude, as some comments have already said you're clearly a casual who doesn't raid or PvP with friends. Which isn't a bad thing, mind, not trying to poke at you, but that attitude Is wrong to have.

When games are going In a wrong direction, It's a fan's duty to keep their developers In check, make sure they keep their quality up, make sure we communicate with them, but then It's mostly their fault that communication has broken down but still, If we stop now on both sides the game Is going to shite. Even though the game's been going to shite since Cataclysm 10 years ago.

There's no reason you can't still dabble Into WoW while playing other games, aka being casual player of WoW like you are. Casual players are a thing, but they're not what you should cator to as a company, when you cator to the Hardcore experience, those casuals become hardcore fans and players and will enjoy your game much more.

I've had a thought recently, that to me the classic wow experience, from Classic to TBC and arguably even Wrath was the "Dark Souls" period of the game. And since Cataclysm onward It got more casualified and the Dark Souls esk essence of WoW faded away.TM The difficulty, the enjoyment of getting great loot, class complexity and true class fantasy unlike what Legion claimed It had, visually looking great, exploration, discovery, mystery. That Is all but gone from WoW these days.

I've only started playing Dark Souls Remastered myself recently, never having played a Dark Souls game before ever. And the experience Is amazing so far, It's difficult, each mob presents a real threat If you're not careful, If you get lazy or careless you can die to a simple mob and that's amazing. That's what original WoW had through Classic and TBC and arguably Wrath.

But since Cataclysm onward that got casualified and made obsolete, even things unique to WoW were made obsolete, like the ANIMATIONS. I know people may have not considered this, but each race had It's own unique animations for swings, spell casting and everything. Now, we all have generic overly flashy animations that seem anime-like and obsurdly comical + some of the old race and gender unique animations.

Blizzard gave away their advantage In the animations department, when I heard they'd remake animations i was logically thinking they'd take the time and effort to make each race and gender animation new and fresh, but no they just slapped the SAME animations for super giant flashy colourful swings to all characters, melee and spellcasters.

Blizzard's direction Is a questionable one since Cataclysm the more expansions they release that Is more and more obvious and that's worrying to me. I'm myself close to unsubbing and feeling like the game Is completely unplayable, unenjoyable and not unique anymore. But It's not yet the time.

Unsubscribing should be the last straw for a player, to show their dissatisfaction.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

This is the dumbest thread. People who have been playing this game for a decade plus have every right to be pissed off with the horrible consumer relationships and terrible game direction. It's like saying oh you got in a fight with your wife? Blow her brains out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unsubbed from beta. Expansion looked horrible so I thought "wtf" and unsubbed a few before the release of the 2nd beta on August.
    The man in the mirror is watching. Study hard and work harder! Always be civil and care about others!

I'm going to call BS on you working for a corp. It's never about the customer or th business, it's all about carrreers and backstabbing.
    Nobody cares about you 'voting with your wallet'. Millions could leave and it would still be 'cover your ass' 'not my fault' in a corp.

It’s really that simple.

Post on the official forums as well if you’re interested in providing specific feedback. Maybe they’ll see it and maybe your point will be discussed at their meetings. I work in software development for a fortune 100 company and you can be damn sure we care about our customers. You have to make hard decisions, but ultimately people gotta pay for your products or you’re dead.

I’ve unsubbed and am currently trying out FF XIV. I don’t actually have my first job yet but I don’t care. Just enjoying seeing another take on MMO’s. Also playing some Starcraft 2 again. It’s still a great game.

Get out and enjoy your life. Make choices, try something new, try something old. Give feedback to Blizz if you love wow and want it to be good again but please please please don’t give them your money if you actually want to see a change.
    I think people should be unsubbed if they aren't enjoying it, sure. But what do you do beyond that point if you like MMOs? You can wait for Crowfall or Pantheon. You can try ESO, GW2 or FF14. If you're already deeply invested in WoW, I think it's understandable that you want to see that game improved rather than having to pack your bags and leave.

People saying they don't like stuff is just basic human expression. And they are speaking to a potential market. Either Blizzard can change the game to satisfy the market or someone else can try. It makes no sense to tell people not to voice their opinions if they are negative. That's how things are improved.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I was unsubbed... until a good friend told me they wanted to RP in-game and I got back in for them.

Yep, i unsubbed. The game is boring af