Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Do you leave a M+

If it's going bad?

I do, idc what people think of me. If I'm bringing my A game doing the mechs only to have people fuck up and cause a wipe over and over again yeah I will leave. Especially if that repair bill is getting steeper and steeper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive spent 2 hours in a +2 helping a group do their first m+. I generally dont leave. but i also havent done a M+ in over a month.

Not currently playing but when I was I'd generally stay and clear it even if we wouldn't make the timer based on the attitudes of the other players. If they are rude, I'll leave. If they keep making the same mistakes and ignore me (politely) trying to teach them the mechanics, I'll leave. Other than that, if they are friendly and listening but just can't seem to get it, I'll generally stick around and help them out until they do.

I only do M+ with friends. If i did not have friends to run M+ with...i would not do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelcryo View Post
    Not currently playing but when I was I'd generally stay and clear it even if we wouldn't make the timer based on the attitudes of the other players. If they are rude, I'll leave. If they keep making the same mistakes and ignore me (politely) trying to teach them the mechanics, I'll leave. Other than that, if they are friendly and listening but just can't seem to get it, I'll generally stick around and help them out until they do.
    I can relate to this, if I have to ask for a buff or say something only to be met with silence then I'm dipping.

Acting braindead and displaying failure to answer a simple question tilts me.

Nope, unless others leave of course.

Even then I still feel bad and throw out at least a 'Sorry about your key".

Done a few rough ones that were clearly just less experienced players trying to do their 10 for the week. Doesn't bother me that much to just push through it with them* within reason of course.

I wouldn't stay around for one of those first couple of weeks runs where people were 6+hrs deeps and over 500 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    If it's going bad?

I do, idc what people think of me. If I'm bringing my A game doing the mechs only to have people fuck up and cause a wipe over and over again yeah I will leave. Especially if that repair bill is getting steeper and steeper.
    i love how you cite your repair bill as a reason for burning someone's key for the week when you can do 3 world quest for a full repair. stop posting and get some gold.

Also, no. I don't leave because it's a shitty thing to do and its honestly very core to what is wrong a large portion of the playerbase. Everything and everyone is expendable and they're just tools to help you pull the crank.
    Last edited by predasmoke3; 2018-12-10 at 02:32 AM.

Only if it becomes clear that the group will not be able to finish, or some sort of pressing real life situation gives me no choice.

Depends on how bad. So far in BFA the only M+ I left was a Temple one where we kept wiping to the elemental cause the other dps didn't do enough damage to down him, and the healer couldn't keep everyone going. After 10 wipes of not getting him past 50% I was done. I think it was a +5 or something.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by predasmoke3 View Post
    i love how you cite your repair bill as a reason for burning someone's key for the week when you can do 3 world quest for a full repair. stop posting and get some gold.
    Key's already burned the moment that timer hits 0.

And no, I do wtf I want.

No unless its agreed on consensus that the group cannot do it, I will never eleave before that and will never do so without comment, had people leave middle of boss fights, its infuriating.

No but I don't really pug. I have left before when its 100% hopeless.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have never been the first to leave a key. If I sign on to pug a key, I’m going to expect someone to mess something up. If I want a completely smooth run, I go with guildies. With a fast recovery, you don’t lose that much time off the key when you wipe. I was in a Freehold the other day where the healer kept facepulling the last pack of trash by the final boss. The first two pulls he did it when the boss was down to about 25-30% health. We ended up clearing that trash even though we didn’t need it for forces just so he wouldn’t do it a 3rd time and still cleared with time to spare.

I have never left an M+ no matter how bad it was going

Quote Originally Posted by xZerocidex View Post
    Key's already burned the moment that timer hits 0.

And no, I do wtf I want.
    "idc what ppl think"

'makes thread asking if other people are also douchelords'

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-12-11 at 01:19 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If its +200% of the timer or people are being toxic filth. Otherwise no.

Quote Originally Posted by predasmoke3 View Post
    "idc what ppl think"

'makes thread asking if other people are also douchelords'
    I could say the same thing for ppl wasting my time sucking in a dungeon... douchebag.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2018-12-10 at 10:14 AM.

I leave if the chances of finishing seem extremely small. Like wiping on 1st boss for an hour.

It depends what the goal is for the run. If I join a timed run and it's certain that the key will depleted I might leave. If we deplete it with like just a boss left I usually stick around. Are we only trying to complete the dungeon I have more patience as well.

I don't feel that bad about leaving in general now when they key doesn't get depleted like in Legion.