Raider.io needs to account for affixes

I'm not writing this because it can help with pugging, though it does. Raider.io score is pretty much the only reward you get from M+ currently, and certain weeks you pretty much need to run non stop to increase you score and other weeks you basically take the week off. I think raider.io could start grading more on a curve, giving more points to lower keys on harder weeks and less points to higher keys on easier weeks, based on the success rate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marty096 View Post
    I'm not writing this because it can help with pugging, though it does. Raider.io score is pretty much the only reward you get from M+ currently, and certain weeks you pretty much need to run non stop to increase you score and other weeks you basically take the week off. I think raider.io could start grading more on a curve, giving more points to lower keys on harder weeks and less points to higher keys on easier weeks, based on the success rate.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...aider-io-and-m

Maybe flesh out your idea and send it to the raider.io folks.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is already a thread on this in the relevant subforum: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...aider-io-and-m

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |