Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Looking forward to them.

Pretty sure Zandalari racials are getting nerfed from their current state on the PTR, though.
    Because Zandalari can more or less play every class it is a requirement to pay for a race transform if you want to do heroic / mythic pve.

I love how, despite the mountainous pile of negative press surrounding BFA is still free press, and nothing has been done to speed up the release of this "patch" nor make the patch meatier. A tiny invasion-like instanced raid, a couple of purposefully delayed allied races, and a bunch of stupid battle pets is not a patch... What about the LOOOOOOOOOOONG over due crafting overhaul that we need, or story progression beyond these two tiny islands? What about the colossal sword stuck in Azeroth's sandy, crab-covered vag? Naga invasions and Mechagon? You "testing" that too? Yeah... more like stretching it out and delaying what's already probably ready to be launched in a patch... Blizz decision-makers, you guys really are awful people.

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusRex View Post
    I love how, despite the mountainous pile of negative press surrounding BFA is still free press, and nothing has been done to speed up the release of this "patch" nor make the patch meatier. A tiny invasion-like instanced raid, a couple of purposefully delayed allied races, and a bunch of stupid battle pets is not a patch... What about the LOOOOOOOOOOONG over due crafting overhaul that we need, or story progression beyond these two tiny islands? What about the colossal sword stuck in Azeroth's sandy, crab-covered vag? Naga invasions and Mechagon? You "testing" that too? Yeah... more like stretching it out and delaying what's already probably ready to be launched in a patch... Blizz decision-makers, you guys really are awful people.
    Because negative press is based on opinions and doesn't suddenly change content cycles.

However. Should these races be out by now or at least after finishing the new raid? Absolutely. This timegating crap is getting old now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I forgot the trolls and fat humans were even a thing until I checked mmo champ today. WoW is disgusting now.

Btw, your KT racial is Muradin's crappy ultimate ability from Heroes of the Storm. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Maybe in the next expansion they'll take a look at making the game playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    This is on the level with flat earth shit. Grats getting there OP.
    Not even close dude...

Kul Tirans and Zandalari were one of the biggest headliners of this xpac, and hyped up as if they'd be something we'd be getting shortly after launch. Lorewise, we've earned the trust of these races countless times over. So the excuse that they're just not yet sure about joining the Horde/Alliance is such a load of horseshit. After all the controversies with this xpac, sub drop and stock drop shortly after launch, it's quite obvious they've been holding these races back to hold like a "carrot on a stick" in an attempt to get people to come back to the game. It has nothing to do with "conspiracies" or whatever other stupid shit you're trying to equate it to, and everything to do with a slimy company doing slimy business tactics. I mean, seriously. Where the fuck have you been the last 2 years?... This kind of shit is nothing new...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    Are you silly or pretend? If 8.1.5 releases in 2 months together with 4.57 of FF XIV, how can shadowbringers release by the time 8.2, 8.2.5, and 8.3 release? Not to mention 8.3.5? So you are saying that 2 months from now, blizz will release one patch, and in 2.5 months later, they will release 3 major patches back to back. Please send me over a kilo of what you are smoking please.
    Uh, what? Shadowbringers is coming out in the summer. Are you unaware--which would be understandable, I wasn't clear--or are you going on about something ridiculous that I cannot even begin fathom?

I saw saying that in the Summer, when Shadowbringers launches, I suspect Blizzard will coincide a major patch to drop on the same day, as they have for every single expansion thus far. On the bright side, you'll be able to guess when the latest patch will release due to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Because negative press is based on opinions and doesn't suddenly change content cycles.

However. Should these races be out by now or at least after finishing the new raid? Absolutely. This timegating crap is getting old now.
    Agreed on all of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I wasn't being strategic; I was stating facts. They showed and announced playable Zandalari with the BFA announcement in 2017.
    They then released everything else from BFA announced at Blizzcon '17 before Blizzcon '18. Except the Zandalari. Which will be arriving in 2019.
    Such manipulation, much scheming.

What's more, "shortly" after launch and 6 months are quite different in most people's minds.
    Well, Blizzard has changed a lot over the years, but at least they are still consistent in one way... they have a very relaxed interpretation of 'soon'. Can't really be surprised by that at this point.

Takes special kind of stupid to stand out on these forums, but op has done it.
    Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    why would you not buy 6 month all the time? you save so much money.
    i remember buyying 1 year, that was super lit, only like... 9$ a month if i remember.(however that was when canadian money was worth more then american, so i think it w3as like 10-11$ american?)
    that is a very good question. it never dawned on me to do it tbh.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    I'm gonna play until i've gotten exalted with the zandalari rep, since that's what we most likely need to unlock their scenario.
    Afterwards i'm gonna go on a break til they are added into the game or something.
    im waiting until the patch has a date and resubbing 2 weeks or 3 weeks before it, depending on how long the rep and questing takes

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Basically. I mean the impression they Left me with was that Zandalari were going to be available very early in the expansion, but they just keep moving the goalpost over and over again. They have moved it so much that the race they were pairing with them (Dark Iron) have already been released rofl.
    I never got the impression that it would be early. However With the Horde helping to defend the Znadalari, It makes sense for it to come after this raid. I always assumed they would be released in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Uh, what? Shadowbringers is coming out in the summer. Are you unaware--which would be understandable, I wasn't clear--or are you going on about something ridiculous that I cannot even begin fathom?

I saw saying that in the Summer, when Shadowbringers launches, I suspect Blizzard will coincide a major patch to drop on the same day, as they have for every single expansion thus far. On the bright side, you'll be able to guess when the latest patch will release due to that.

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed on all of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Blizzard has changed a lot over the years, but at least they are still consistent in one way... they have a very relaxed interpretation of 'soon'. Can't really be surprised by that at this point.
    You said the following, copy pasted from an earlier post of yours:

''I imagine a later major patch and/or new allies races will coincide with Shadowbringers itself. Perhaps the final major content patch of BFA?''

Here, I highlighted it for you. I know well enough when Shadowbringers releases, which is end of June most likely, considering the release of Heavensward and Stormblood. I just find it ridiculous that you'd even claim that there is a potential chance that the LAST major patch of BfA will release at the same time as Shadowbringers. Blizz is well known since legion of releasing major content patches in .x and .x.y numbers, so 8.1, 8.1.5 in a month or two, then 8.2 2.5 months later at the earliest, and then there is 8.2.5, and 8.3 and 8.3.5, 8.3.5 being the one that will unlock the final raid of the expansion.

Your sentence makes sense if interpreted in one of 2 ways. You either think that 8.2 will be the last patch of BfA, and then they will abandon the expansion, which is ridiculously stupid, considering all the work put into 8.2 and 8.2.5, including the major rework to azerite, or you think that they will release from now till end of june 8.1.5, 8.2, 8.2.5, 8.3 and 8.3.5, which for reasons unnecessary to explain, is silly to assume also.

So ye, I am expecting that 1 kilo of weed or w/e you are smoking. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    You said the following, copy pasted from an earlier post of yours:

''I imagine a later major patch and/or new allies races will coincide with Shadowbringers itself. Perhaps the final major content patch of BFA?''

Here, I highlighted it for you. I know well enough when Shadowbringers releases, which is end of June most likely, considering the release of Heavensward and Stormblood. I just find it ridiculous that you'd even claim that there is a potential chance that the LAST major patch of BfA will release at the same time as Shadowbringers. Blizz is well known since legion of releasing major content patches in .x and .x.y numbers, so 8.1, 8.1.5 in a month or two, then 8.2 2.5 months later at the earliest, and then there is 8.2.5, and 8.3 and 8.3.5, 8.3.5 being the one that will unlock the final raid of the expansion.

Your sentence makes sense if interpreted in one of 2 ways. You either think that 8.2 will be the last patch of BfA, and then they will abandon the expansion, which is ridiculously stupid, considering all the work put into 8.2 and 8.2.5, including the major rework to azerite, or you think that they will release from now till end of june 8.1.5, 8.2, 8.2.5, 8.3 and 8.3.5, which for reasons unnecessary to explain, is silly to assume also.

So ye, I am expecting that 1 kilo of weed or w/e you are smoking. Peace
    Wait what, so you think that a raid patch for the final raid in the summer is unlikely (let alone unfathomable)? with all this obsession about weed I am starting to wonder what you are going on about. Are you projecting, friend?

Even with you trying to explain this, I don't understand what it was about what I had said that confuses you so heavily. Battle of Dazor'alor is literally the Nighthold raid of BFA. We have two more raids to go. This isn't rocket science... lol...

You have issues friend, but I am not going to try and figure out what those issues are. Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    It depends on how far you are to reaching exalted.
    I was already revered when I came back ( just barely ) and i've been playing for about 2/3 of a month and i'm around halfway done I think. I don't think 2-3 weeks would be enough
    i havent played at all, im still lvl 110? is it 110? i cant remember

Even with you trying to explain this, I don't understand what it was about what I had said that confuses you so heavily. Battle of Dazor'alor is literally the Nighthold raid of BFA. We have two more raids to go. This isn't rocket science... lol...
    To be fair, Dazar'alor could even be considered the Blackrock Foundry of BfA. Doesn't mean we'll have that many raids, especially when the expac is an overall "meh" and they'll probably have to scrap out some boring/useless stuff (for example if they actually planned SoO 2.0 as the last raid, chances are it is already in the trash bin).

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Because Zandalari can more or less play every class it is a requirement to pay for a race transform if you want to do heroic / mythic pve.
    Cracks me up how many people who think racials matter this much for anyone outside top 20 guilds in the world.

I am a dreadwake sub, I am not going to resub when my 6 months run out. I enjoyed the early 2 months and the 8.1 patch up until now. But I feel like I am done until the next expansion. 60 bucks for around 500+ hours is a good deal imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sethus View Post
    Takes special kind of stupid to stand out on these forums, but op has done it.
    Did I miss something he said because ive only read the start of this thread?

The thread atleast made perfect sense, and anyone who thinks that the company who sells a red sniper dot for 2 bucks isnt planning and delaying stuffs to spoonfeed their audience is well, stupid. I am sorry but that is the reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimli View Post
    Crazy thought: maybe they arent delaying (they never put a date on so they arent delaying anything) but doing them justice by introducing them at the appropriate time in the story?

Maybe they don’t want another Void elf fiasco. We’ve really got to know their awesome cultures over the last patches. It feels like a good time to introduce them as playable. Why are you in such a hurry to get them anyway? So you can level them while bitching about how slow and unrewarding BFA leveling is, then bitch about Azerite once you have your nice shiny new race at max?
    The "why" is literally stated in the OP. He wants to have them while he still has a sub going since it would save him money. Pretty decent reason.

I understand people are saying Zandalari got delayed. They were announce alongside the 5 others first Allied Race but got replace by the Mag'har since Horde getting the Zandalari without the Alliance getting KT was stupid. But how were the KT delayed, did they announce any release date before saying they were 8.1.5.

Also, about them being on the box, I remember flying combat being on WOLTK box too...
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

Wait what, so you think that a raid patch for the final raid in the summer is unlikely (let alone unfathomable)? with all this obsession about weed I am starting to wonder what you are going on about. Are you projecting, friend?

You have issues friend, but I am not going to try and figure out what those issues are. Good luck with that.
    Ah I see, you are completely and utterly illiterate. You are completely oblivious to what your posts are about, and you just spew words through google translator. Good luck with that.

Only thing that is a pity is that I wasted time to explain how you make 0 sense, yet it was impossible for you to understand it, since you don't speak English.