Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Children are children. Uneducated, imperfect, immature little monsters. They're demonstrative of why humanity is at its base, pretty shitty. You can't really fault them for their nature.

So that is to say I don't hate children. I hate parents. I hate parents who allow their biological inclination to love their insipid spawn no matter what to overcome their rational thinking that would otherwise control their little more than genetically related wild dogs.
    Not bad, yeah I agree. A child is the most baseline aspect of humanity, so a shitty, braty, uncontrolled child is because the parents didn't raise them right to be a functioning member of society. When I see patents with children on buses, where the kids screaming none stop, or thrown a tantrum, and all the parent does is ignore them, look at their phone, or even encourage them, I feel like grabbing the parents wrist and saying to them firmly, people like you shouldn't reproduce if you can't put the work into raising them right.

Why do people like kids?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunseeker View Post
    Children are children. Uneducated, imperfect, immature little monsters. They're demonstrative of why humanity is at its base, pretty shitty. You can't really fault them for their nature.

So that is to say I don't hate children. I hate parents. I hate parents who allow their biological inclination to love their insipid spawn no matter what to overcome their rational thinking that would otherwise control their little more than genetically related wild dogs.
    Not bad, yeah I agree. A child is the most baseline aspect of humanity, so a shitty, braty, uncontrolled child is because the parents didn't raise them right to be a functioning member of society. When I see patents with children on buses, where the kids screaming none stop, or thrown a tantrum, and all the parent does is ignore them, look at their phone, or even encourage them, I feel like grabbing the parents wrist and saying to them firmly, people like you shouldn't reproduce if you can't put the work into raising them right.

depends what you mean by kids. Other peoples kids? Kids in general? Kids today? All of the above?

If you mean other peoples kids, its because theyre monsters who are raised without discipline and it annoys me to no end. If you mean, kids in general... its along the same lines as the aforementioned sometimes. Other times, its a conscious understanding of what a physical, mental, and emotional drain they are - with very little return.

Its not like it was 100 years ago through the beginining of time. Children used to be a boon. Now theyre a drain. Theyre nothing but sacrifice. Marginal cuteness at times, and sure, moments of love too. Still, anyone objective is full of it if they say the scales balance. This is coming from a father of two who raise them mostly on my own.

Kids today? See #1, and extrapolate. Whoooooo boy. This is a subcontext I dont even care to get into. Hot, hot entitled, indoctrinated, snowflakey mess. What a mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    In general a lot of posters here have these seething hatred for children and teenagers and frankly I find it a bit abnormal. To an extent I can relate to being annoyed by children occasionally, but it's not something that effects me and I don't actively cheer for them to get hurt like a *cough* certain poster.

Honestly for all the anti-PC/anti-SJW talk that goes around, I feel like people would have thicker skin when it comes to kids.
    Don't hate kids at all, I have a devil spawn of my own. Though, I guess some due because it feels edgy or such. Haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

traffic

never ending traffic

10+ Year Old Account

nice words
    agree