Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necromantic View Post
    I play both factions too and I can't say I've seen a 40-man raid, but I've seen large groups of Horde camping places. The patch has been out for less than a week, Alliance have been group-ganked for so long, let them have their fun. Plus, they have an incentive (weekly quest) so I'm not at all surprised.
    I'm not making excuses for either. I honestly shouldve taken a screen of the map, but there were 25+ people with bounties on the map.

I've also never seen camp/gank/roam squads on horde, I see people fight/respawn/fight but never people sitting on their hands waiting for kids to respawn, but whatever.

Hell, there was a raid outside a dungeon with no wq, just camping. that's silly (and expected)

Turn it off, wait till horde get the buff again and turn it on. Rinse and repeat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes.
    that is how it works, there is more alliance players, but more of the high end players are on horde, therefore more pvpers and pvers are horde, this is literally so easy to see, i have linked it before, seriously?
    also lol, cant come up with any facts or evidence or even a concept so you go for post count.
    "YOU ARE ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY, LOL NO LIFE!"

Omfg im active in the community! that hurt so much, such a burn man.

- - - Updated - - -

wait where did you fine 90% horde 90% alliance?
    1.) complaining about "faction A is better" won`t lead to anything, because 30 "bad" players can easily overthrow 5 "good players". Any ideas on how to balance skill per player? Maybe drop the ilevel of skilled players in Wpvp? Btw I`m Horde and got camped to death on these pvp invasions or whatever they`re called.
    2.) I have no desire to end up in a long discussion with someone who "cares that much" so I just gave you the win. No need for a jab there, really.

They never even bothered to address the problem in the first place;The reason for the faction imbalance. Instead they punish one side for what occurred naturally with what is artificial inflation. The bubble is going to burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    It's refreshing to see, after months, how horde is getting chased down and slaughtered when they can't outnumber you

And incursion world quests are real carnage and it looks and feels like WARcraft
    are they ? did them on 4 horde alts today and have seen only 2 allience players getting massacred by horde .

then i swapped to allience with wm off and i seen a crazy huge crowd of allience players without wm on .

maybe they didnt get the memo to go and behave like 12 year olds to atack solitary players with 40 man raids . or most people did weekly for free 370 and turned it off after - just like me on allience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dahorst View Post
    1.) complaining about "faction A is better" won`t lead to anything, because 30 "bad" players can easily overthrow 5 "good players". Any ideas on how to balance skill per player? Maybe drop the ilevel of skilled players in Wpvp? Btw I`m Horde and got camped to death on these pvp invasions or whatever they`re called.
    2.) I have no desire to end up in a long discussion with someone who "cares that much" so I just gave you the win. No need for a jab there, really.
    there is no skill in making premade 40 mans and then ganking 40 vs 1 .

on which server you play ? i literaly havent seen more then 2 allience players dying invasion so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are they "kids?" When Horde do that, are they adults?
    horde dont make 40 man premades unlike pussies from allience . you know why ? because you cannot compelte WQ while in raid group (unless its rare kill)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Is it?

A few days ago you were the other end of the spectrum. Teary-eyed Alliance weeping about how unfair everything is refusing to turn on Warmode. Now we got Horde complaining how it's unfair that ONLY the Alliance gets stuff for doing what both factions are expected to do.

Hopefully the Horde instigators are less convincing than you guys where and maybe we'll see some balance settling in.
    It took months of Blizzard sucking the Hordes dick before Alliance finally get something and now it's the end of the world for the ZUGZUG brigade lmao.

Cry more, and enjoy your ban

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    are they ? did them on 4 horde alts today and have seen only 2 allience players getting massacred by horde .

then i swapped to allience with wm off and i seen a crazy huge crowd of allience players without wm on .

maybe they didnt get the memo to go and behave like 12 year olds to atack solitary players with 40 man raids . or most people did weekly for free 370 and turned it off after - just like me on allience

- - - Updated - - -

on which server you play ? i literaly havent seen more then 2 allience players dying invasion so far.

- - - Updated - - -

horde dont make 40 man premades unlike pussies from allience . you know why ? because you cannot compelte WQ while in raid group (unless its rare kill)
    Exactly the point.
    You get random aggressive horde players in an area vs a 40 man raid of alliance players that can't complete quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    It took months of Blizzard sucking the Hordes dick before Alliance finally get something and now it's the end of the world for the ZUGZUG brigade lmao.

Cry more, and enjoy your ban
    If "sucking the hordes dick" means "even playing field" (which is what there was), sure. I mean I'm actually glad that with this change it's documented that alliance don't pvp unless things are in their favor.

which is what we've been saying for years.

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    I'm not making excuses for either. I honestly shouldve taken a screen of the map, but there were 25+ people with bounties on the map.

I've also never seen camp/gank/roam squads on horde, I see people fight/respawn/fight but never people sitting on their hands waiting for kids to respawn, but whatever.

Hell, there was a raid outside a dungeon with no wq, just camping. that's silly (and expected)
    On my server, horde camp FPs with at least 5 people at almost any given time.

10+ Year Old Account
    If "sucking the hordes dick" means "even playing field" (which is what there was), sure. I mean I'm actually glad that with this change it's documented that alliance don't pvp unless things are in their favor.

which is what we've been saying for years.
    Sounds like salt to me lol, I've never heard that before. I played horde too by the way, just not in BfA because the story is beyond fucking cringe with sylvanus.

Apparently you aren't aware of what the situation was, I mean you can't really be blamed. Playing horde everything seemed fine I'm sure, facerolling alliance with perma buff for months working as intended right? Well.. no :P it was a numbers advantage.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend!

On my server, horde camp FPs with at least 5 people at almost any given time.
    post some screens

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like salt to me lol, I've never heard that before. I played horde too by the way, just not in BfA because the story is beyond fucking cringe with sylvanus.

Apparently you aren't aware of what the situation was, I mean you can't really be blamed. Playing horde everything seemed fine I'm sure, facerolling alliance with perma buff for months working as intended right? Well.. no :P it was a numbers advantage.

Sorry I didn't mean to offend!
    "sylvanus"

"I played horde"

sure bro, sure.
    Perma buff? you mean the same 10% experience that you also had? rofl. Yes, it's a numbers advantage, because alliance faction culture is cowardly and only plays when things are in their favor

Which is what I just said.

10+ Year Old Account
    post some screens

- - - Updated - - -

"sylvanus"

"I played horde"

sure bro, sure.
    Perma buff? you mean the same 10% experience that you also had? rofl. Yes, it's a numbers advantage, because alliance faction culture is cowardly and only plays when things are in their favor

Which is what I just said.
    Sounds like more salt to me lol sorry didn't mean to offend. I am allowed to be a horde player and hate the childish self-insert writing of cuntface.

What you mean same 10% buff? I did not have, because me and everyone else turn WM off due to numbers advantage on the horde. It's nice to finally see you admit it though!!! I'm not so sure refusing to be roflstomped = cowardly but hey I am proud to be called coward if so xD doesn't change the facts!

Sounds like more salt to me lol sorry didn't mean to offend. I am allowed to be a horde player and hate the childish self-insert writing of cuntface.

What you mean same 10% buff? I did not have, because me and everyone else turn WM off due to numbers advantage on the horde. It's nice to finally see you admit it though!!! I'm not so sure refusing to be roflstomped = cowardly but hey I am proud to be called coward if so xD doesn't change the facts!
    You know that if everyone wasnt afraid of a fair fight, you'd have the same 10% too, right?
    But anyway, I'm glad that you admit that you're a coward. that's step #1.

Also, lol @ calling sylvanas self-insert when you have to endure the chronicles of mary-sue proudmoore and MANduin wrynn, roflmao

You aren't even convincing

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that if everyone wasnt afraid of a fair fight, you'd have the same 10% too, right?
    But anyway, I'm glad that you admit that you're a coward. that's step #1.

Also, lol @ calling sylvanas self-insert when you have to endure the chronicles of mary-sue proudmoore and MANduin wrynn, roflmao

You aren't even convincing
    Jaina is hottest waifu and yes I will endure MANduin mmm yummy he looks like brad pitt and your self insert looks like an emo whore lmao. Sorry didn't mean to offend xD sincerely yours, a coward

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    It's gone to shit already. Now the Horde are turning off pvp on my server and encouraging others to do the same out of spite. I'm gonna give it another week, but this isn't looking to bright.

To clarify, since I was confused at first too, the issue seems to be over a quest which rewards only Alliance players with a 370 item for killing Horde players.
    Horde got GOOD PVE Racials and Pvp Racial. They are far superior than alliance. Now they bitching about 20% more extra toward alliance getting more? I don't understand, what the fuck more do you want? Suck it up or leave the game.
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2018-12-14 at 09:03 PM.

Jaina is hottest waifu and yes I will endure MANduin mmm yummy he looks like brad pitt and your self insert looks like an emo whore lmao. Sorry didn't mean to offend xD sincerely yours, a coward
    yep, 100% an alliance player

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post
    Horde got GOOD PVE Racials and Pvp Racial. They are far superior than alliance. Now they bitching about 20% more extra toward alliance getting more? I don't understand, what the fuck more do you want? Suck it up or leave the game.
    Alliance racials have been better for pvp since cata. emfh shadowmeld stoneform. all we had was arcane torrent.
    DI dwarf and VE >>> every horde racial

Quote Originally Posted by Mistwalker Nirmala View Post
    Jeha, Horde had literally free 10% to everything without ever getting in Danger (at least in BFA Zones), and now, when the Aliiance, who alsmost got nothing in BFA except a big middle finger all the time and wasn't able to use Warmode, get something....The Horde starts bi******* around.

Hilarious!

Yet my Alliance toon never had a worry in any of the zones on a medium level pop. So it had the same advantage as a Horde.

Either way the solution isn't to give a +20% free ride on all rewards.

This would be fixed if the equilibrium was shifted every hour, tbh.

Deleted
    I don`t think I disagreed with that statement, did i?

I play on the german RP-PVP "cluster". Is the experience really that different on other realms?
    Last edited by mmoc9a48be24dc; 2018-12-14 at 09:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Everything abou the pvp of this game went in the wrong direction and this started with the fact that the game was originally not even supposed to have pvp.
    A small amendment: ...balanced, competitive, but not PvP itself. Since idea itself is largely inherited from D&D, which means all balance rules between classes also originally resembled them. Nobody cared up to a certain point, it was interesting and fun for everyone to play... but then people appeared among developers, or among players (don't know who's first, and for some unknown reason devs considered them as main consumer of this function, which means that entire subsequent design of this game part tried to please this particular subscribers fraction, hence constant conflicts of class design between PvP and PvE component), who didn’t need much sense, they simply needed this action: "To hell with lore, to hell with meaning, let us just kill each other." Well, do you see, where I'm leading now? Until a certain moment there was no problem as such, they invented it themselves, than safely forgot about that and now don't know what to do with it.

In fact, they came to an adequate, neat and working solution, but the last time it was part of design from point of view of game component - in MoP, and from point of view of class fantasy - somewhere in WotLK's neighborhood (there are sure people who'll want challenge my opinion, but all that I know leads me precisely to this conclusion).

As you understand, I don't really agree with you in this sense, but I'm completely in favor of such people (I mean problem solving methods/ideology, moderate alternative, which were PvP servers, exists) being safely isolated on a single taken server ("realm... of those who have rejected spiritual values by yielding to bestial appetites or violence, or by perverting their human intellect to fraud or malice against their fellowmen" (c)) and let them kill each other for the rest of their lifes there

ps. I like PvP, but not mindless and senseless. Only not for this game, everything must have meaning and connection with game world for it, and that's why WM isn't one of them. Without them, this is a completely different activity for completely different people.

<< BACK---NEXT >>
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-01-12 at 02:24 PM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

pve rewards for war mode were kind of dumb to begin with. if you want to world pvp, it should be to world pvp, not for more pve rewards.