Buying Random Azerite

Yea I was looking at the forum here and couldn't really find anything about it, neither could I on google. But if I buy a 385 random azerite piece, will it have the 5 rings? I did check on an alt and bought the 355 for 15 and those did not have it. But again, it was 355, so might have been because of that?

Any1 tried to buy a random 385 for 165 yet?

Deleted
    The 5th ring comes when the new raid releases

Not til season 2.

Nothing gets the additional ring before January 22nd. Almost everything will get the additional ring after january 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDalle View Post
    Yea I was looking at the forum here and couldn't really find anything about it, neither could I on google. But if I buy a 385 random azerite piece, will it have the 5 rings? I did check on an alt and bought the 355 for 15 and those did not have it. But again, it was 355, so might have been because of that?

Any1 tried to buy a random 385 for 165 yet?
    Yeah I bought a 385 random, 4 rings, the 5th ring appears after the 23rd of Jan, but if you're missing something that will massively increase your power level, just buy some random pieces in the meanwhile, you can pretty much farm 2 random pieces in a week. People are proposing residum drop rate will be significantly upped once there are higher ilvl pieces available once Season 2 starts so I doubt the 600 you have till then will make a massive change.
    Raid Mains: Warlock / Warrior
    M+ Main/s: DH / Rogue
    Active alts: Druid /Monk / Mage

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewArrowz View Post
    Yeah I bought a 385 random, 4 rings, the 5th ring appears after the 23rd of Jan, but if you're missing something that will massively increase your power level, just buy some random pieces in the meanwhile, you can pretty much farm 2 random pieces in a week. People are proposing residum drop rate will be significantly upped once there are higher ilvl pieces available once Season 2 starts so I doubt the 600 you have till then will make a massive change.
    yea I know, but I am fully 385, was just wondering :P

Thx for the reply everybody! Appreciate it!