10+ Year Old Account

does BfA come with a level boost? and did they remove old character model option?

I think the last two each came with a level-up token(?) but browsing the product page for BfA in the game store I didn't see any mention of one. anyone know if the game currently comes with one or if maybe only the pre-sale did? thanks.

I'm liking the scaling they added for the leveling experience and the game's currently on sale so I'm probably going to try coming back for a bit.

edit: thanks everyone ...new question did they remove the old option "display old character models" or whatever it was?
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2018-12-29 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes to 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    thank you =)

I forgot to ask, can you have more than one boost token on your account? I still have a boost to 100 I haven't used.

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    thank you =)

I forgot to ask, can you have more than one boost token on your account? I still have a boost to 100 I haven't used.
    Yes, there's probably some sort of cap on how many, but you can definitely have multiple unused boosts sitting there.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by terminaltrip421 View Post
    can you have more than one boost token on your account? I still have a boost to 100 I haven't used.
    Yeah, you can:

10+ Year Old Account
    You can also have multiple of the same. I had a 110, and two or three 100's

Basically every new expansion you get 1 of the previous tier (in this case BFA gets a 110), and all of your other tokens get upgraded to one tier below that. My 90 boost that I never used was upgraded to 100
    Last edited by chazus; 2018-12-29 at 10:57 PM.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

You can also buy BFA on another license on the same account and get it on your main license. Cheaper than buying a boost for 60 dollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Yeah, you can:
    perfect!

thank you all =)

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    You can also buy BFA on another license on the same account and get it on your main license. Cheaper than buying a boost for 60 dollars.
    working as intended? too funny. currently have price then.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If you have multiple inactive WoW accounts on your battle net account as I do, and you're currently looking to buy a boost, you can now buy a $30 copy of BFA instead and upgrade an alt account. This boost is available bnet account wide and can use it on your main account.

Just want to save people $30.
    Another thread.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.