Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rensar View Post
    Incorrect, I refer you to post #66.
    All I see is you shifting blame to the Democrats for Trump's failings.

Are the mods on break or something? Rensar should have been out a while ago.

Must be out, Skroe hasn't gotten his ban for being honest from the, guessing, Trump supporter either.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Proud is not the right word...more like happy or content.
    The federal workers that aren't getting payed would be happy and content? Gtfo.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2018-12-29 at 09:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump blames Democrats for the death of children in Trump's concentration camps, put there by Trump's ICE policy.

The "logic" is "they wouldn't have been there if it weren't for the Democrats open borders invitation". Which is
    a) lame-ass, limp-dick and IMPOTUS, and
    b) shifting the blame, and
    c) the same thing he tried with the record number of farms closing, quitting, and going bankrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump said he would own the shutdown IF he did not get the funding for the Wall.
    Did he get the wall funding? No? Then it's on him.

Trump said he would own the shutdown IF he did not get the funding for the Wall. Nancy Pelosi stated that it was a fact that he could not get the votes in the House.

Trump got the votes in the House and now it is the Democrats in the Senate that are not going to pass the bill. Trump even mansplained that very point to Pelosi.

If there is as shutdown it will be 100% the Democrats fault. You can choose to spin it anyway you like but it is as clear as day that the Democrats are throwing a temper tantrum based solely on the fact that they hate Trump.
    By your own words, it's on Trump... you really should try and be more consistent.

Oh right, the "explanation" that didn't explain a thing.

Edit: Oh look! Trump took blame for the shutdown, again.

For those that naively ask why didn’t the Republicans get approval to build the Wall over the last year, it is because IN THE SENATE WE NEED 10 DEMOCRAT VOTES, and they will gives us “NONE” for Border Security! Now we have to do it the hard way, with a Shutdown. Too bad! @FoxNews
    He literally says "we", which includes him. At this point saying it's not Trump's fault is just being pure ignorant.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2018-12-30 at 01:29 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Day 8 of the Schumer Shutdown but at least Nancy isn't suffering too much as she vacations in Hawaii.

Going to be interesting when President Trump closes all of the legal entry points on the southern border.
    Still not the Schumer shutdown, no matter how much you coin it that. And it IS going to be interesting when he does it and the entirety of EVERY CORPORATION calls for his head, because if he closes it down, we literally lose hundreds of millions in trade and stuff a day. Literally a billion dollars of trade a day. https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...-cost-billions

Go ahead and try it.

10+ Year Old Account

Going to be interesting when President Trump closes all of the legal entry points on the southern border.
    Trump would single-handedly crash the stock market and send the US into a recession, if not an outright depression, if he is stupid enough to do that now that there aren't any adults supervising him anymore.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

GOP lawmaker suggests Trump use some of his own money to help pay for border wall

Not gonna happen.
    This is just a show so no one pays any attention to Syria.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there’s not... since Trump hallucinates walls where there are none, how about we just TELL him there's a border wall?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Trump claims there’s a 10-foot wall around the Obamas' D.C. home. Neighbors say there’s not... since Trump hallucinates walls where there are none, how about we just TELL him there's a border wall?
    Hey, the wall made out of invisible F-35s was my idea!
    Last edited by Hilhen7; 2018-12-31 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the GOP Senate rejects the bill that the House sends up does that mean it becomes a GOP shutdown?

Just using Trump 'logic'.

It would be stupid for them to do such a thing...but then again it's the GOP.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Want to guess where he got the story from?

https://www.infowars.com/update-wall...home-complete/

Trump got the votes in the House and now it is the Democrats in the Senate that are not going to pass the bill. Trump even mansplained that very point to Pelosi.
    Tell me something, Mr. Burner account #374 - why do you not blame the Republicans (WHO ARE IN THE SENATE MAJORITY!!!) who are currently voting against it instead of the Democrats? Shouldn't you be shouting "RINOS!!!" or somesuch nonsense atm?

You have the republican majority
    The Republican majority is NOT in favor of the bill

...and yet you blame the Democrats!?

- - - Updated - - -

...an oldie, but a goodie! ^_^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Tell me something, Mr. Burner account #374 - why do you not blame the Republicans (WHO ARE IN THE SENATE MAJORITY!!!) who are currently voting against it instead of the Democrats? Shouldn't you be shouting "RINOS!!!" or somesuch nonsense atm?

You have the republican majority
    The Republican majority is NOT in favor of the bill

...and yet you blame the Democrats!?

- - - Updated - - -

...an oldie, but a goodie! ^_^
    Ah thanks, I've been looking for that. I'm going to save it this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump said he would own the shutdown IF he did not get the funding for the Wall. Nancy Pelosi stated that it was a fact that he could not get the votes in the House.

If there is as shutdown it will be 100% the Democrats fault. You can choose to spin it anyway you like but it is as clear as day that the Democrats are throwing a temper tantrum based solely on the fact that they hate Trump.
    Kidnapper: "It's the cop's fault I shot the hostage, for not giving into my demands"
    Putin khuliyo

Day 8 of the Schumer Shutdown but at least Nancy isn't suffering too much as she vacations in Hawaii.

And who would keep them closed? Federal agencies don't work, they're shut down.

- - - Updated - - -

LA Times had this idea two years ago...but I see I was late in pointing it out.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2019-01-02 at 09:27 AM.

Maybe this is a hot take, I don't know. Why don't we just approve the money for the wall? Look, every parent knows that when you argue with a toddler, you have to pick your battles. This battle is over less than 1% of the total projected budget. We all know, even if he gets budgeted the money for it, it will never break ground anyway. He's going to try to give the contract for building it to friends of his. That will get delayed. The Senate can hold up construction on any number of reasons for a while. And even if it gets built, it's not going to actually do anything and we'll get to watch him lie his way out of that.

Maybe I'm crazy. At least that gets the government back working again. Toddlers can scream for a long time if they don't have a firm hand guiding them. And we know he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Then let him scream. Every good parent knows that giving in to your toddler's tantrums just makes it worse in the long term.
    Pretty much this. If Trump gets a win out of this, he'll just conclude he can hold the government hostage whenever he wants something he's not getting... and get it.

Oh and while $5bil may be a small percentage, imagine what that money could do if allocated elsewhere.