Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God...

I get mad sometimes, but NEVER like that. His life is ruined. If this managed to go Viral like it should he's done. Nobody will hire him except maybe CNN or MSNBC.

CNN and MSNBC are still Democrat Biased... right?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    -SNIP-
    Alt Right propaganda channels don't really help ya case.

Anyway, serious question, does the state the store is in have stand your ground laws? Cuz I think it could be argued that someone approaching you wearing Nazi regalia constitutes a threat given that Nazis are inherently violent,

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Alt Right propaganda channels don't really help ya case.

Anyway, serious question, does the state the store is in have stand your ground laws? Cuz I think it could be argued that someone approaching you wearing Nazi regalia constitutes a threat given that Nazis are inherently violent,
    So you right here are basically condoning murdering someone for a difference in political views. Why haven't you been banned from these forums yet? I once saw someone banned for calling another poster delusional but the shit you're posting is dangerous. I hope the mods do something about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL WHAT?

h3h3 is alt-right propaganda rofl. Oh god thank you Elba that actually legit made me smile hahahaha.
    Them dang neo-nazi jews, I tell ya what
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL WHAT?

h3h3 is alt-right propaganda rofl. Oh god thank you Elba that actually legit made me smile hahahaha.
    There are an alarming number of people who believe that Bernie Sanders is a true moderate, and anyone to the right is alt right or conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Them dang neo-nazi jews, I tell ya what
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associ..._National_Jews

- - - Updated - - -

LOL WHAT?

Eh, he is part of the freeze peach for Nazis youtuber crowd, like Sargon or Rubin. Alt Righters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    There are an alarming number of people who believe that Bernie Sanders is a true moderate, and anyone to the right is alt right or conservative.
    You guys are the ones that let him stay around but got rid of genn

I am almost positive that Ethan's wife is Israeli also lol.
    American far right loves Israel. Place to contain the Jews, kill a lot of Muslims, and usher in the Apocalypse. (I'm not shitting you, Americna evangelicals want war in the Holy Land so Jesus comes back faster)

(Also, thanks for unblocking me. Hi.)

10+ Year Old Account
    I am almost positive that Ethan's wife is Israeli also lol.
    Yes, she is
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

what a petulant child, like most screamers. he looks like your average far left insane protestor

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That was hilarious.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    You ain't getting me Elba, I know you're the Poe-est Poe that ever Poe'd.
    give up dat booty
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

According to what you just linked, It was founded in 1921 by Max Naumann who was chairman until 1926 and again from 1933 to 1935 when the association was dissolved

Meaning this organization existed and ended long before the second world war even started
    So? Shit went down long before the war. Plenty of Jewish far righters who will defend the "rights" of Nazis. Look at Benny Shapiro.

Nope, he's not lol.
    Course he is. All the edgy comedians and skeptics and what have you love the Nazis cuz they attack blacks and LGBT people etc and trigger the libs.

I thought he was doing an impression of your average trumphumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    You ain't getting me Elba, I know you're the Poe-est Poe that ever Poe'd.
    I mean, go ahead and keep watching your n-word shouting edge lords. Not like one can stop far right wingers from being horrible.

I didn't unblock you, I just clicked to view your post because I have no self-control.
    Okay, so while I have you attention. Why, do you feel the need to defend such Nazis and claiming they are not? What do you gain by doing so?

Chuckled at "do my bidding".

Most comedians and skeptics are liberals... So that doesn't even make any sense.
    Those youtubers are, if anything, "classical liberals", which is a label conservatives give themselves in order to lie about being conservative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quite a bit of snowflakes in this thread already, appears to be a white christmas season after all

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitiz View Post
    The Radical Left really are psychotic. Stuff like this is just going to guarantee Trump gets a second term
    Honestly I am baffled about what will happen in 2020. The Democrats have nobody viable except MAYBE Biden and even he isn't sure. Then Hillary keeps doing her "will I or not?" nonsense that changes every 3 days. Then you have the media with headlines every 2 days "Doom for Trump very near" that they've been spouting since he got elected which I'm not sure how near is near. At the same time Trump has lost the faith of a lot of his voter base. The Democrats would need yet another very divisive primary in order to have Trump win. One of the primary reasons he won is that Bernie refused to concede and allowed Trump the time to actually work on his actual election campaign even though, yes, the party screwed Sanders over BIG time as the emails showed.