Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Errand Wolfe View Post
    Subject kind of says it all. I played a bit at the beginning of Legion and left after a couple of months, came back during some free one or two-week thing around the beginning of the year. I was planning on resubbing for Classic, but I've been interested to see what the current game looks like.

However, from this site, Reddit, etc. I haven't been seeing anything positive about the state of the game. Would I be better off saving the few bucks to resub in summer when Classic launches? I know it's ultimately up to me, but some information from current players would help to inform my decision.

Thanks!
    Nah bfa is garbage atm, i would wait till 8.2

It isn't about buggy traits, it's about how they're acquired, progression, etc. All the stuff Blizzard promises to fix in 8.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Errand Wolfe View Post
    Subject kind of says it all. I played a bit at the beginning of Legion and left after a couple of months, came back during some free one or two-week thing around the beginning of the year. I was planning on resubbing for Classic, but I've been interested to see what the current game looks like.

However, from this site, Reddit, etc. I haven't been seeing anything positive about the state of the game. Would I be better off saving the few bucks to resub in summer when Classic launches? I know it's ultimately up to me, but some information from current players would help to inform my decision.

Thanks!
    tbh atm i wouldent bother. i also would bother re subbing for classic because it wont be what people expect it to be and is likely just a cash grab any way.

my advice get some indie games of steam and wait for cyberpunk 2077 next year. or get a console and play red dead and just avoid anything from EA or Activision blizzard or some of the big AAA studios, and im not saying that as some protest thing or with any hope anything would change im saying it in a "you wont get the quality you deserve for your money so don't buy it" way.

its a sad state but its what were in atm as a gaming comunity.

BFA is technically the pruned version of legion.

I would highly advise that you watch gameplay videos before wasting $ on actiblizzard.

My response? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    It isn't about buggy traits, it's about how they're acquired, progression, etc. All the stuff Blizzard promises to fix in 8.2.
    It was a problem until they added pieces droppin from emmisaries. Now you also have a vendor to buy it for TR.
    Other than that I see no issues with acquiring azerite gear.

I don't know why people had no problems with Sets dropping from raid only and now they have a problem they need to do 4 quests to get azerite piece.
    This is way more convenient system than we had before but I guess unless blizzard basically gives you BIS titanforged gear just by getting to max level people won't stop complaining