Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Mythic +15 Underrot - All Tanks Group, DLC #662

Mythic +15 Underrot - All Tanks Group
    Today we are taking a look at a +15 Underrot run, done by an all tanks group! You can see the raider.io entry and damage / healing meters provided by the group.

Dark Legacy Comics #662
    DLC #662 has been released!

10+ Year Old Account
    Always love the all tank runs, quite fun to watch.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Always love the all tank runs, quite fun to watch.
    Yeah... nothing says to devs nerf tank dps as much as tank runs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kos666 View Post
    Yeah... nothing says to devs nerf tank dps as much as tank runs.
    Please show me a tank that can do consistant dps as a dps spec. I mean they even linked dps meter and barely scratched 10k.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-01-07 at 08:18 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Please show me a tank that can do consistant dps as a dps spec. I mean they even linked dps meter and barely scratched 10k.
    Don't worry, he's apparently too dense to realize that these people have huge ilvls, and that because someone with a high ilvl out dps'd him in his +3, suddenly tanks are just OP damagers
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Don't worry, he's apparently too dense to realize that these people have huge ilvls, and that because someone with a high ilvl out dps'd him in his +3, suddenly tanks are just OP damagers
    The pally in the run here, U'll find good tanks can do 80-120% of dmg from dps on aoe packs. This being a tyranical week really stuffs the numbers overall since tanks on single target is pretty eh. Obviously depends on length of pull / how many mobs and difficulty. As you go higher and cant just facetank huge groups forever you start to fall behind.

I know some people will hate me for saying this, but the truth is: Tanks do to much dps.

Their will probably be many who tries to argue otherwise, but it’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I know some people will hate me for saying this, but the truth is: Tanks do to much dps.

Their will probably be many who tries to argue otherwise, but it’s not an opinion, it’s a fact.
    If they did less, no one would play a tank.

Miss MoP Tanking

Love reading Dark Legacy..... when I can get past the pop ups.

Deleted

That is in fact not a fact, it is in fact an opinion. This is a fact.

casually gets the mount on a +15run

Their overall dps for the group was like 52.5k. This is actually really good overall DPS because they don't have to run a healer. They make up for the low ST dps by doing bigger trash pulls and doing crazy aoe tank dps. Outside of the really high end groups, you really wont see groups doing 52.5k dps overall.

obviously u didnt play legion, or any xpac before. tanks are noodles now.. completely ;p

too much dps. im the highest ilvl tank on my realm and if im fully buffed out, and in dps gear i can do 10k ST. while the dps i run with are doubling that. Yea.. too much dmg.

Everybody Tank Swap on 2

Quite the great performance here ! My favorite part was when he actually was rewarded (even if it's not intended) by looting the crogg

15+ Year Old Account
    Kind of sums up the fucked up class design and balance in BfA quite nicely considering it's the first tier of gear and five tanks can do +15 mythic+ in time.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by klepp0906 View Post
    obviously u didnt play legion, or any xpac before. tanks are noodles now.. completely ;p

too much dps. im the highest ilvl tank on my realm and if im fully buffed out, and in dps gear i can do 10k ST. while the dps i run with are doubling that. Yea.. too much dmg.
    What happened in the past do change what is right and what is wrong. Just because tanks were broken in Legion doesn’t mean they should be broken now.

10k is too much. I have also seen tanks do 15k on single target. Tanks’ role is not to do dps. They should do 2k or something like that on a single target fight.

I can also ask: Why do tanks need to do dps? Why can’t that task be left to the damage dealers?
    Last edited by Kaver; 2019-01-07 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    I can also ask: Why do tanks need to do dps? Why can’t that task be left to the damage dealers?
    Because tanks have to play the rest of the game you retard.

We aren't just here to be slaves for DPS in dungeons and raids.

Because tanks need to be able to kill stuff in a reasonable time while playing solo as well.

I already hate questing as prot because it takes forever to kill stuff compared to ret. I can pull a ton of mobs and aoe them to death much faster as ret.

If tank dps was lower, nobody would play a tank because they would be practically unplayable outside of a group.
    Last edited by Thontor; 2019-01-07 at 01:23 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey bros, why do tanks even have abilities? They should just have a taunt button and that's it because tanks doing damage makes me angery!!!!!!!!!! Reeeeeeeeee! Me me me, this game is all about meee!!!!!!!