BG long queues for Horde.

I've been a horde player since mid BC, but well, I have a toon in alliance as well. And based on my experience, horde queues for BGs are a lot longer than for alliance. Of course, more players in horde means more wait for a group of allies to gather around and queue for BGs.

So I think it would be possible and plausible that blizz could get both horde teams to fight each other. Just mask the oposite team as an ally team (like dungeons we have seen before), turning undeads into humans, orcs into dwarves, etc. That way, both sides will still be horde "fightning alliance".

That way, 40 horde players would not have to wait for a 40 alliance players to queue. They could instantly join a 20-20 BG.

What do you think about that?

They already do that with mercenaries do they not?

You can always queue as a mercenary, which provides exactly what you are describing and is currently in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kbpringle View Post
    You can always queue as a mercenary, which provides exactly what you are describing and is currently in game.
    Oh, is it?

I just came back from a year or so break. Didnt know that existed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mergulhao21 View Post
    Oh, is it?

I just came back from a year or so break. Didnt know that existed.
    There is a human with a Orc mask in....the PvP place, i cant remember the name.
    The place where you go get the PvP weekly chest but on the other side i hope this helps

Deleted
    If you want shorter queues, Alliance is there for you

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    There is a human with a Orc mask in....the PvP place, i cant remember the name.
    The place where you go get the PvP weekly chest but on the other side i hope this helps
    It sure helps! Thanks a lot!