Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I always liked the badge gear, and catchup dungeons, like the ICC ones. Funny thing is, those are also things I like about FFXIV, but I just can't get enough people to stick around in it.
    The currency gear is what attracted me to FF14. No relying on RNG or crap like Titanforging to be powerful.

A 380 piece is a simple 380 piece. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    the emisarries do not always give gear, and they require high ilvl to get so.
    warfronts you seem to forget are once every like... 3 weeks
    world bosses yeah once per week or reset but rare. and again the 385 one is only every 3 weeks
    I'm not going to keep arguing about it, but it's easy, and incursions are easily the biggest source, it's 1-2 a day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The currency gear is what attracted me to FF14. No relying on RNG or crap like Titanforging to be powerful.

A 380 piece is a simple 380 piece. That's it.
    Yup, you know what you're getting when you get it. Though I can't say I really enjoy Eureka for artifact gear advancement this go around, lets hope they find something better in Shadowbringers.

I'm not going to keep arguing about it, but it's easy, and incursions are easily the biggest source, it's 1-2 a day.
    Incursions should give you whatever your current item level is too. I'm 345 on Hunter and it shows 350/355.

But nice to see misinformation being spread by the guy you quoting.

Warfronts cycle a lot quicker through the contribution cycle as of late and the emisarries give you higher than your equpped item level at a specific threshold.

I started getting 350/355+ Azerite pieces and caches at 340-345 on my Hunter. Why should I be allowed to get Normal quality gear?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, you know what you're getting when you get it. Though I can't say I really enjoy Eureka for artifact gear advancement this go around, lets hope they find something better in Shadowbringers.
    Ooof I know. The RNG on relic is hell however it's not a needed weapon thankfully. Luckily my stats rolled 525/310 so good day for me.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-01-05 at 04:02 AM.

Incursions should give you whatever your current item level is too. I'm 345 on Hunter and it shows 350/355.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooof I know. The RNG on relic is hell however it's not a needed weapon thankfully. Luckily my stats rolled 525/310 so good day for me.
    I just enjoy the fact that I'm an omnicrafter and have all this 350 gear lol. Working on upgrading it before I took a break again but I'll be back around next week.

Lmao reading some of comments where you guys are saying "Nighthold came out in January, the same time Battle for Dazazolr will"... What some of yall are forgetting is that in legion we had the ToV 3 boss raid AND karazhan that came out in November that kept us occupied until Nighthold came out and that was a very good move on blizzard. In BFA, we have nothing new other than warfront and islands. I was under the assumption that since WoD had an extreme content drop that blizz pushed themselves to in Legion to prove that they cared and they did a great job at that. You would think they would have the same layout like legion but with additional stuff but it seems like BFA is just a copy and paste of legion with less stuff lol

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

19 hours each, so if you are really playing to do every single incursion... yeah... playing every single hour of the day will do that
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Jetpistol View Post
    Lmao reading some of comments where you guys are saying "Nighthold came out in January, the same time Battle for Dazazolr will"... What some of yall are forgetting is that in legion we had the ToV 3 boss raid AND karazhan that came out in November that kept us occupied until Nighthold came out and that was a very good move on blizzard. In BFA, we have nothing new other than warfront and islands. I was under the assumption that since WoD had an extreme content drop that blizz pushed themselves to in Legion to prove that they cared and they did a great job at that. You would think they would have the same layout like legion but with additional stuff but it seems like BFA is just a copy and paste of legion with less stuff lol
    And 5 months is the standard/slightly faster for raid tiers. Content in between or not.

Raids are coming out at the same pace they have been for years. Regardless of what content is in between.

I mostly don't agree with the gating however. LFR doesn't need that much gating but of course it's just to boost the MAU's these days sadly.

I mostly don't agree with the gating however. LFR doesn't need that much gating but of course it's just to boost the MAU's these days sadly.
    Funny thing is, and I've always said this even before LFR took SO long, it doesn't even help. Those who are going to subscribe for the new LFR are just going to wait til the end of february to sub and probably sub for a shorter period of time.

What's the difference if the get a sub on Jan 23 and they cancel after a month, or they sub on Feb 27 and cancel after a month?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannihilate View Post
    You want to beat up a Horde leader? Go back and play MoP. "Oh woe is me, one of my racial leaders is a raid boss for ONE raid!". Try having your Faction leader be the bad guy for an entire xpac. And then a few years later have it happen again!
    Your entire faction has been the bad guy since day dot. The whole horde shtick is to war and pillage. If you are unhappy playing the villains, play the other faction.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it is... it is exactly how they explained it at blizzcon, and i dont think you understand what the raid itself acts like...
    also they never said it would be two raids, they said there was going to be 2 raids, one being the raid, the other being a 2 boss one in stormsong, and there is.
    they explained there will be 3 shared bosses with faction reskins
    then there will be 3 horde bosses, and 3 alliance bosses, able to experiance the other factions through an npc.
    I do understand how the raid will work, that's why I said it was a shame. Both factions do the raid in the same order just switching races for some of the bosses, and I had hoped they would do it in different order since that would have been a novelty. Doesn't seem I'm the only person. I'm not demanding anything or saying they promised anything just what I personally think. No need to grab your cape and sword to defend them, people can like or not like things at their will.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Missing out on the raid for some BS faction pride might just be even more asinine than the release schedule of allied races.
    Right? It's not like they drilled faction pride in people's heads in the lead up to, and during this whole expansion basically setting themselves up for this.

Just because one change wasn't well received doesn't mean all forms of innovation won't be well received either. This one was just particularly shortsighted.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Why the hell I have to wait until 27th February for the raid finder raid?!
    Damn you, Blizzard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    You’ve never played the TBC dungeons in the Caverns of Time I suppose?
    I have.. But that was humans you was transformed into, not ugly mutations..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Ita impossible to keep up with articles on this site cause people just want to stick theyre ideas into anyone else and this is a shittshow.
    I miss reading usefull stuff here.

Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    What motivation would an Alliance player possibly have to beat up their own leaders, especially after the humiliaton Alliance players have endured in BfA so far ... /facepalm
    Loot. The Be all and end all of WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    If you actually think Sylvanas is going to die, then you haven't been paying attention to the story AT ALL.

She's going to become an anti-hero, not die. See next Expansion.
    Not sure where you read in my statement that Sylvanas is dying. I didn't say that. I just said she is a "BITCH". Point blank.

Because it is a pretty lazy way of dealing with it.

It's literally just a simple race flip that's used in other instances. Or with toys.

Maybe the raid is awesome don't get me wrong. But how they are handling the perspective is absolutely lazy and shoddy.
    True that, they should have gone legion way of pacing, but maybe the shitshow they did with BFA at the start made them delay content, and that is sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    If you actually think Sylvanas is going to die, then you haven't been paying attention to the story AT ALL.

She's going to become an anti-hero, not die. See next Expansion.
    How many expansion ns have we said that about Jaina? SIX!!

And finally we get to fight her, but sadly not kill her..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    How many expansion ns have we said that about Jaina? SIX!!

And finally we get to fight her, but sadly not kill her..
    And thank god no, If her development were still the same as in Mop-Legion then yes, kill her as a last boss of some raid. But the development she has in this expansion made me like her once again and find interesting what that will bring to the future, so big no to killing her now, at least from me.

YAY.... Getting the Kul'Tiran and Zandalari fix on the PTR now♥