Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What do you miss.

Are u happy with the Warrior in bfa with constant dps but no big spike like in legion ?

I kinda miss the burst with odyn fury , the randomness of stacking execute , and especially the old warmachine +30% haste.

Just about everything without weapon skill.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

like always: gag order and shattering throw

Focused rage and early Legion gameplay

10+ Year Old Account
    Mists of Pandaria Fury gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    i miss SMF

Gladiator stance and SMF.

They want warrior to have flavor (or at least say they do) but seem keen on removing any they may ever have.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Gladiator stance is something I will always miss, not because of how viable, but just how fun it was.

Stance dancing is also something I look back on fondly. Mainly in pvp.

Gag Order was awesome. Kinda OP, but awesome. And shattering throw is something I really miss, which I still wonder why they removed...

In addition, being able to chose between SMF and titangrip was nice. Not to mention the old talent trees with weapon skills. I get why they removed it, spam stunning people by just having a mace equipped was kinda OP, but it was damn fun too.

I have come to the realization that fun and balance are opposites... And I want fun back. Damn the balance!

Quote Originally Posted by Crudence View Post
    Gladiator stance is something I will always miss, not because of how viable, but just how fun it was.

Stance dancing is also something I look back on fondly. Mainly in pvp.

Gag Order was awesome. Kinda OP, but awesome. And shattering throw is something I really miss, which I still wonder why they removed...

In addition, being able to chose between SMF and titangrip was nice. Not to mention the old talent trees with weapon skills. I get why they removed it, spam stunning people by just having a mace equipped was kinda OP, but it was damn fun too.

I have come to the realization that fun and balance are opposites... And I want fun back. Damn the balance!
    The two arent opposites, those in charge just aren't competent. Its not like its impossible to balance this stuff. Hell the only thing that was OP about weapon specilizations was maces SPECIFICALLY, the others were fine.

Remember, there were times of both fun and balance. Like MoP.
    Last edited by Toppy; 2019-01-05 at 11:37 AM.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Things that contributed to stop missing (Hit Rating, Weapon Skill).

:V !

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    The two arent opposites, those in charge just aren't competent. Its not like its impossible to balance this stuff. Hell the only thing that was OP about weapon specilizations was maces SPECIFICALLY, the others were fine.

Remember, there were times of both fun and balance. Like MoP.
    Unfortunately I didn't get to play much of MoP. Just a tiny bit at the start and the end... So I didn't get to experience it much... And I do agree, the other specializations were fine. But I don't think we can hope for the devs to be able to make fun and balance. Not with the current team unfortunately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    SMF, Haste and Odyn’s Fury for burst AoE.

Beyond that fury is the best it’s ever been imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cleave when it could be spammed off the GCD doing a meaty "thump!" sound.

Also swirlyball
    Last edited by Uriel; 2019-01-05 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    Shattering Throw and Heroic Strike

And just for the postcounter, to be able to post my sexy transmog (how many posts do i need to post a picture/link?), i am missing my shieldslam purge too

I miss my dps, I know sims aint everything but barely beating a smiting Holy Priest isnt cool (http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/PR_Raid.html)... I feel such a difference when I go to my lesser geared monk than my pretty nicley geared (385) Arms.

Intervene, Charge stun, Stance dancing, Shattering Throw, Getting rage from taking damage, Overpower proccing on Dodge and Parry, 1h and Shield play.
    This is from a PvP Point of view, classes lack so much depth right now, the chanses to outplay is hardly there.

Last time the game was good in that regard was Cata imo, in MoP Everything was over the top

I miss warrior stances. Stances are a pretty hit and miss with most, but I thoroughly enjoyed the decisions that came with stances and abilities being behind them

SMF, gladiator, gag order and shield slam dispel

7+ Year Old Account
    Old second wind, shattering throw, gladiator and mop everything.