Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Someone, somewhere, will claim this was consensual and no crime took place.
    Yeah. You were the first one

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    when i read this, i kind of think the people keeping her alive all this time are pretty obsessive. Perhaps they are also the ones to artificially inseminate her. So if they can't have her back they can have the next best thing, her spawn.

The second coming of Jesus is upon us.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Do you not know what "or" means?
    She was comatose, which is not listed..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I would say the true victim here is the child. Not that what was done the woman wasn't disgusting but most likely the only person that will ever suffer because of it will be the child.

Hold on,this isn't possible,the only way this could happen is....

oh....

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Hmm... So, I imagine the conversation when she wakes up like this:

"Wha...?"
    "Ok, so buckle up... Ukraine is practically Russia now, Obama is gone and Trump is President, Syria is the new Iraq, but we're out of Iraq, the UK is about to leave the EU, Greece is so bankrupt, you wouldn't believe it... George Michael is dead, so is MJ and Prince. Oh yeah, and you're a mom now..."
    "Gn..." *falls back into coma*
    Why was Ukraine the first thing you listed? Who cares about some random country compared to the other stuf you listed? Why would she care?

Fuck, Bill Cosby is at it again. This time he didn't need any drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Why was Ukraine the first thing you listed? Who cares about some random country compared to the other stuf you listed? Why would she care?
    No special reason, it was on my mind because I've had a "conversation" with a Putinista on this board in the last few days. With conversation I mean I endured his propaganda. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    I think it would be rather difficult to find any DNA after this much time has passed but maybe.
    Why? Is the baby dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Why? Is the baby dead?
    Jesus christ i feel stupid for not thinking about that. Let's just hope the child is from the person "performing" the "deed" then.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Nowhere in the article does it claim that she was artificially inseminated. Just stop, people spouting that "theory" sound like fucking nutjobs.
    You should try to learn the difference between a conspiracy theory and talking about far stretched hypothesis and theorizing about them on a strict "what if" fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadion View Post
    While I generally don't like the idea of abortion, in that situation the fetus is dependent on a second body (the mother's) who has rights to protect on their own. It's a more complicated matter. In the case of a brain dead individual, they are not potentially infringing on the rights of another body. Can't really compare the two.
    Apparently, the medical staff was not even aware that she was pregnant, they realized it with shock when they saw she was ready to give birth.
    And anyway, even if they had knew, it would not have changed anything: only the woman has the right to decide if she wants to be aborted or not, no one else, so even her family would not had the right of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Kind of fucked that the news is running with the sensationalism instead of "Woman in coma raped"
    Well, unless you want to claim she was faking the coma or immaculate conception...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Nowhere in the article does it claim that she was artificially inseminated. Just stop, people spouting that "theory" sound like fucking nutjobs.
    There are people joking about a fact that a woman in coma was raped, so I really don't expect better from this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

10+ Year Old Account
    What a slut

DNA sample all the males that worked there in that time frame

People who didnt commit the crime should be ok with the tests to help find the actual rapist

Quote Originally Posted by Lionwoman View Post
    There are people joking about a fact that a woman in coma was raped, so I really don't expect better from this forum.
    Is she brain dead? If so she is no longer a person. Is it terrible? Yes it is certainly terrible. Should we not make jokes because she is in a coma? Maybe, maybe not. If I was brain dead in a coma would I care if someone made fun of my situation? Obviously I would not since I would no longer be a person.

The real crime here is that baby not having a father or mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Is she brain dead? If so she is no longer a person. Is it terrible? Yes it is certainly terrible. Should we not make jokes because she is in a coma? Maybe, maybe not. If I was brain dead in a coma would I care if someone made fun of my situation? Obviously I would not since I would no longer be a person.

What absolute garbage.

You're not a person because of no brain activity?

Are you a cow or sheep then? A banana?

God there are dipshits on this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post

You just corroborate my answer, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    What absolute garbage.

You're not a person because of no brain activity?

Are you a cow or sheep then? A banana?

God there are dipshits on this forum
    Ya, if you have no conscious thought and there is no chance of it coming back (Brain Dead), you are not a person and without medical technology would have been dead long ago.