Unlocking the portal to Darkshore Warfront ?

I have a minor issue with this, as I keep seeing the Artathi portal. It's a minor issue, since as a mage, I just port to Darnassus and end up in DS.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I have a minor issue with this, as I keep seeing the Artathi portal. It's a minor issue, since as a mage, I just port to Darnassus and end up in DS.
    I _think_ maybe you have to do the Tyrande quest on one character on your account.

Yeah, all my alts have it.

Could always just use the dalaran hearthstone then go to Darnassus, of course. Horde have a bit of a trek porting to Org then Hyjal and flying down.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have the "Intro to Tyrande's ascension" questline, the portal will not appear. Just abandon the quest, and try again.
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by Elgefar View Post
    If you have the "Intro to Tyrande's ascension" questline, the portal will not appear. Just abandon the quest, and try again.
    Or do the questline up until you get teleported to Darkshore anyway. Either works.