Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    In physical anthropology the term is one of the three general racial classifications of humans — Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. While Egypt is in Africa Ana and Pharah are not actually classified as Negroid. They are Arab and Arabs are classified as Caucasoid due to genetic features that they share with other Caucasoid (Whites).

Furthermore Sombra is considered Mongoloid.

So no, there are no black women in overwatch currently.
    This is assuming that those groups have remained separate from each other and never intermingled with each other and never produced viable offspring, which is absolutely absurd.

You think Mariah Carey is Caucasian?

She identifies as a black woman, and I can guarantee you that she looks more European than most Egyptians.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2019-02-07 at 11:47 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    This is assuming that those groups have remained separate from each other and never intermingled with each other and never produced viable offspring, which is absolutely absurd.

You think Mariah Carey is Caucasian?

She identifies as a black woman, and I can guarantee you that she looks more European than most Egyptians.
    Mariah's mom is white.

Identity/Intersectional politics in a game. What's next... banning the okay symbol? Oh wait.

"Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle