Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Server - Runetotem

With classic wow coming back, I'm pretty interested in making a return to the game. Played pretty solidly though Vanilla/BC, but slowly fizzled away from it between WotLK and Cata. Never played it since. But the news of Classic has tickled me. So with that, I've come here to see if I can find any folk from my previous WoW life that are going to/thinking to do the return to classic. I Was on the Runetotem server for 95% of my time, mostly on a my warlock called Kuja. Only names of guilds i can remember being in are Jelly Babies, ReDeYe (<3) and Entropy. Who's about >.>

Deleted
    EU or US?

10 whatevers

ah yea should have stated that in the title.

EU

Do you think the devs are going to recreate the same servers from vanilla with the same names? Never thought about it until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Do you think the devs are going to recreate the same servers from vanilla with the same names? Never thought about it until now.
    Obviously he's looking for his old friends. There won't be that many servers created this time
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    We were created by the biblical God.
    Quote Originally Posted by kenthovind View Post
    There's as much evidence for Santa as for darwinian evolution.
    The irony

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking 2 US PVE 2 US PVP 2 EU PVE and 2 EU PVP servers.

Maybe 3 or 4 of each to start, but dwindling down to pretty much 1 of each at High/Max Population.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Did someday say Arthas PvP and Moonguard RP PvE?

Considering they will be using sharding/dynamic re-spawn tech regardless of who is against it, probably 1 RP, 1 PvP and 1 PvE server and that is all they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Considering they will be using sharding/dynamic re-spawn tech regardless of who is against it, probably 1 RP, 1 PvP and 1 PvE server and that is all they need.
    Please stop spreading false information.

Except they literally stated 8 servers per region.

Shoo, troll.

Fuckin Runetotem represnt. Liberation!

I would be interested in resurrecting Protectors of Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

Shoo, troll.
    Where?

Because OCE does not need 8 servers. I'll be surprised if we even get one for PvP and one for PvE.

Its Opeth! Hit me up!

Shoo, troll.
    Eight servers is overkill. There will only be enough concurrent players to fill one, maybe two max.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Eight servers is overkill. There will only be enough concurrent players to fill one, maybe two max.
    if un-advertised pirate servers can get 150k active players, I'd imagine an official blizzard product could easily triple that.

Shoo, back to your precious BFA, doomsayer.

if un-advertised pirate servers can get 150k active players, I'd imagine an official blizzard product could easily triple that.

Shoo, back to your precious BFA, doomsayer.
    Yea not a single private server batch ever hit anywhere near that close. Nostalrius peaked at 15k.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja1337 View Post
    With classic wow coming back, I'm pretty interested in making a return to the game. Played pretty solidly though Vanilla/BC, but slowly fizzled away from it between WotLK and Cata. Never played it since. But the news of Classic has tickled me. So with that, I've come here to see if I can find any folk from my previous WoW life that are going to/thinking to do the return to classic. I Was on the Runetotem server for 95% of my time, mostly on a my warlock called Kuja. Only names of guilds i can remember being in are Jelly Babies, ReDeYe (<3) and Entropy. Who's about >.>

Hey man, would love to hear from you

Zeuxo here, tauren druid from PoC

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SyphonRT View Post
    I would be interested in resurrecting Protectors of Chaos

Hey man hit me up, Zeuxo from PoC

Tomatosoup here from Jelly Babies

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I'm thinking 2 US PVE 2 US PVP 2 EU PVE and 2 EU PVP servers.

Maybe 3 or 4 of each to start, but dwindling down to pretty much 1 of each at High/Max Population.
    Yea not a single private server batch ever hit anywhere near that close. Nostalrius peaked at 15k.
    Comments like these aged so well LMAO