Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    The biggest limiting factor for this (beyond Blizzard likely wanting Heritage armor to fit a unique racial fantasy) is that these armors are tailor-made for their specific race, and look absurdly awful on most if not all other skeletons. The Dwarf armor is the most shining example of this.
    That's a fair point.

Although I'm curious as to how some sets will look on troublesome skeletons. Certain skeletons look horrible in everything. The NE males don't even look good in their own warfront armor.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    I hope people who answer something like this are some of the people that actually care to acquire heritages, because if you don't care about them, this answer is just trolling the players who actually care.

How many allied races heritages you have? How many you plan to do?

I have 2 and i want to get the other six. I would love them to have the same requirements as dwarves and blood elves have today.
    I have 4 right now. All these levelling toons is giving me mad STIs. and there's 8 atm >.> Dwarf, blood Elf, void elf, lightforged, highmountain tauren, nightborne, dark iron dwarf, mahgar orc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> unless they dont have DID and MOrc in yet o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    That's a fair point.

Although I'm curious as to how some sets will look on troublesome skeletons. Certain skeletons look horrible in everything. The NE males don't even look good in their own warfront armor.
    Some transition better than others. The Nightborne armor looks good on BEs/VEs and decent on most races. But on Kul Tirans? Yeeesh. Dwarf armor looks awful and is missing/misplacing doodads on other races, so are Highmountain.

And no, I totally didn't spend way too much time in WoWhead's dressing room to find all of this out.

I actually quite like this idea, but not for allied races; make this the solution for current races instead of having to have exalted with home factions and stuff. I've leveled like 20 BE toons to max level during different time periods (including 4 right now) and never bothered to grind for exalted with Silvermoon because why would you other than for achievements?

I'd much rather do things like this (Isle of Quel'danas where the Sunwell is, complete Sunwell Plateau raid, complete Tempest Keep/Magister's Terrace to see the fate of our prince, defeat the Lich King for vengeance, etc) than go grind up a pointless rep that has no actual value to it other than one transmog set.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    I actually quite like this idea, but not for allied races; make this the solution for current races instead of having to have exalted with home factions and stuff. I've leveled like 20 BE toons to max level during different time periods (including 4 right now) and never bothered to grind for exalted with Silvermoon because why would you other than for achievements?

I'd much rather do things like this (Isle of Quel'danas where the Sunwell is, complete Sunwell Plateau raid, complete Tempest Keep/Magister's Terrace to see the fate of our prince, defeat the Lich King for vengeance, etc) than go grind up a pointless rep that has no actual value to it other than one transmog set.
    just do normal mechanaar and you can pound out the rep, took me like 45 mins

Quote Originally Posted by Druidzorz View Post
    just do normal mechanaar and you can pound out the rep, took me like 45 mins
    Yeah it's not super difficult or anything, but in terms of fun and flavor I'd much rather roll around to see/do things that are important to the BE culture like visiting the Sunwell or taking on Kael'thas as the OP suggested. It just seems like a much more solid thing thematically, and personally I like the idea very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Druidzorz View Post
    I have 4 right now. All these levelling toons is giving me mad STIs. and there's 8 atm >.> Dwarf, blood Elf, void elf, lightforged, highmountain tauren, nightborne, dark iron dwarf, mahgar orc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> unless they dont have DID and MOrc in yet o.O
    Mad STIs, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
    Yeah it's not super difficult or anything, but in terms of fun and flavor I'd much rather roll around to see/do things that are important to the BE culture like visiting the Sunwell or taking on Kael'thas as the OP suggested. It just seems like a much more solid thing thematically, and personally I like the idea very much.
    You do visit the sunwell iirc

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    Mad STIs, bruh.
    Ever hear of levelsuckilis? it's really contagious as well and can cause severe head trauma and brain aneurysms

I do find it disappointing that you lvl said race to 120 before you can use the armor. only that race can use it. if you have a few toons of that race, it would be ok. i only have 2 dwarves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    That's a fair point.

so...this armor would look cool on a skeleton. would look like something from DnD!
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

I have what i consider to be the best way to grant access to new content - Purchase the game, and continue to pay your monthly sub to allow access to the servers.