15+ Year Old Account

Flowers In The Attic series (movies)

Has anyone seen the Flowers In The Attic remakes from Lifetime in 2014? I saw it pop up on my Hulu suggested a couple days ago and noticed that it only has the first 2 in the series while the last 2 aren't on there (or Netflix either after checking there too). Tonight I went to my stuff like I always do & saw that both movies are "expiring soon". Probably going to have to watch them this weekend since school starts back up for me on Monday. Just curious if they're any good or not. The first movie stars the girl from the Sabrina Netflix series so I'm hoping it will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Has anyone seen the Flowers In The Attic remakes from Lifetime in 2014? I saw it pop up on my Hulu suggested a couple days ago and noticed that it only has the first 2 in the series while the last 2 aren't on there (or Netflix either after checking there too). Tonight I went to my stuff like I always do & saw that both movies are "expiring soon". Probably going to have to watch them this weekend since school starts back up for me on Monday. Just curious if they're any good or not. The first movie stars the girl from the Sabrina Netflix series so I'm hoping it will be good.
    I caught bits and pieces while a family member watched it. Seemed to be better than I would traditionally expect from Lifetime, but nothing I'd recommend outside of someone that was already curious about it.

No, but I saw Aliens in the Attic with my young Nephew.

God awful it was... torturous even.