Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Put Russians and Latin Americans together, id pay money to see that shitfest.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Put Russians and Latin Americans together, id pay money to see that shitfest.
    How are Latin American servers? Russian servers are where all the for real-money boosting of RBG/Raids/Mythic take place. In EU, when facing Russian servers, its mostly facing professional gamers in BiS.
    Last edited by Cempa; 2019-02-17 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    The previous thread someone created was closed.

I think the point here is wrong. Sure, you can go with a team and be coordinated. But if you form a group and have a plan, coordination through skype or whatever software, do it on ratted BGs.

In random BGs, all they do is affect other players "gameplay experience", as some would say. The problem is not that they win, no, the problem is that they do NOT care about winning, they want to waste as much time as possible farming HK´s, which totally kills the concept of the BG.

I think it is okay to be in a group and then try to win all the BGs, it will work. But if you purposely stay there, wasting other people´s time, you should be considerate and do it in Ratted BGs, where you play against other teams anyway, instead of a buch of totally random players set together by the machine.

It is an obvious advantage for them, so at least, make it fair and do ratted BGs.

This is not a moaning, a QQ or a "learn to paly lolz", this is pure common sense and anyone with basic conduct modals will know it. You respect other players, I don´t think anyone here likes players who can not behave. So this is what it is all about, if you join BGs with a group with the sole aim of destroying other player´s experience, that tells a lot about you and it is your problem, but hey, you are screwing others.

Do a ratted BG instead... there you can do whatever you want as a team.
    I feel the exact opposite. Its a PUBLIC BG. If you wanna have your own perfect BG make your own special snowflake team and quit whining because your randoms are goofy.

Its mostly the latency thats the problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nargoron View Post
    Russian server vs. EU - they have advantage in communication. They understand each other and they are using their native language.
    EU players everybody speaks his own language and they are using English as ,,interface" and its not easy for everybody to focus on gameplay and use non-native language.
    And this is the reason why i think, that Russian server shouldn't be included in BGs in EU zone or they should be mixed as every other nation included on EU BGs.
    Russian alphabet is no excuse to me, there aren't greek servers, are they? Are they matched to pure greek teams in BG?
    Are you suggesting to put UK into distinct region? They have unfair advantage of having English as their native language after all. What about french, italian and other country-specific servers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Russian people are incredibly kind, funny, and helpful.
    But not in WoW. In the game, they tend to segregate themselves, mostly thanks to their language, because it is unknown by the majority of the world. That's why they tend to group up and ignore all others (and stomp other teams in RBG, which happened to me a lot of times).
    Whenever someone tells them to cooperate and start using latin alphabet, they swear, curse and ignore further attempts at conversation. I know Russian, and I remember once translating what a Russian said, word for word, and that got him kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Guess Russians are to EU what the latin servers are to NA.
    Most of the Russians I've met in pvp or pve are actually really good and well geared. They will fucking obliterate you. You see full cyrillic names against you in pvp? Tough luck. They don't have a specific stigma like Ragnaros players for NA.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Guess who will be crying when you have to work past your life expectancy, while everyone else will be sipping their cocktails on a nice deck all day. Oh, no one. What a shame. Well, at least you had a few meaningless winning moments in a game few will remember those days. What a relief.
    We retire at 55 (women) or 57 (men), I'm not sure what you're fantasizing about there But hey, I'm up for a game when your children (if you ever have any) ship you over to a home far away... cause you know, they don't need you anymore!

The language is unfair. They all speak the same language.
    We can't even speak their names to focus one, we can't type a macro for targeting, we all speak different languages, and even flag names are different on maps of various language clients. Whish I could find some addons to make BG's maps english even if I have italian client

Russians should be out of EU servers, it was a crazy idea to put them together

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    The previous thread someone created was closed.

I think the point here is wrong. Sure, you can go with a team and be coordinated. But if you form a group and have a plan, coordination through skype or whatever software, do it on ratted BGs.

In random BGs, all they do is affect other players "gameplay experience", as some would say. The problem is not that they win, no, the problem is that they do NOT care about winning, they want to waste as much time as possible farming HK´s, which totally kills the concept of the BG.

I think it is okay to be in a group and then try to win all the BGs, it will work. But if you purposely stay there, wasting other people´s time, you should be considerate and do it in Ratted BGs, where you play against other teams anyway, instead of a buch of totally random players set together by the machine.

It is an obvious advantage for them, so at least, make it fair and do ratted BGs.

This is not a moaning, a QQ or a "learn to paly lolz", this is pure common sense and anyone with basic conduct modals will know it. You respect other players, I don´t think anyone here likes players who can not behave. So this is what it is all about, if you join BGs with a group with the sole aim of destroying other player´s experience, that tells a lot about you and it is your problem, but hey, you are screwing others.

Do a ratted BG instead... there you can do whatever you want as a team.
    The russians aren't doing anything wrong or bad. I don't understand it why people like you never blame the source of the problem, which is Blizzard. They could also improve the queueing system which they haven't changed since the start of TBC I believe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kendevis View Post
    The language is unfair. They all speak the same language.
    We can't even speak their names to focus one, we can't type a macro for targeting, we all speak different languages, and even flag names are different on maps of various language clients. Whish I could find some addons to make BG's maps english even if I have italian client

Russians should be out of EU servers, it was a crazy idea to put them together
    Germans only play with other germans and same thing with the French and yet they never stand out vs. English EU

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I do not know why russian server players are not mixed in with all other EU server players? Every other EU server is mixed in, so why not Russian servers?

Raid boosts and PvP boosts (for real money) in EU are done by Russian based guilds.
    Because they are larger in number. Same thing with french and german servers

Why aren't they mixed in like the rest of us? Why do they always get in full Russian team and not in a mix? Since we're made to play together, we should also mix to the point where you get 2-3 russians in every bg on both sides.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kynreve View Post
    PVP is all about pissing someone off. Don't even pretend there is any other purpose to it. I admit it, I do it, I don't pretend it's anything else. And these Russians sound like they're pvp-ing very effectively.
    I don't agree. I PvP to win. Winning a bg or an arena pumps me up more than a PvE boss kill.

Quote Originally Posted by big-john View Post
    russians just spam bgs with premade groups and gank other people who are low geared. pathetic russians.
    Typical response from a bad player. Always blaming others for the quality of their play. Wouldn't be surprised to see you in a thread about how fire just spams the ground and kills you all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

"Target must be in front of you"
    "You have to be in melee range to attack"
    God dammit game im both of the above things on my screen, its not my fault that i battle against ivan gaming from east of the ural mountains with 1200ms ping.

Random BG players feel frustrated because they are NOT facing another random team .. For sometime now, people have figured out the synchronizing joining increases chances of being in the same BG by a huge percentage (7x% to 100%).

So, while on voice coms, they all join queue together, and have figured out ways to tell how many of them are in the same BG.

Moral of the story:

Blizz knows about this and could easilly code in some random about queues but they DON"T WANT 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Nargoron View Post
    Russian server vs. EU - they have advantage in communication. They understand each other and they are using their native language.
    EU players everybody speaks his own language and they are using English as ,,interface" and its not easy for everybody to focus on gameplay and use non-native language.
    And this is the reason why i think, that Russian server shouldn't be included in BGs in EU zone or they should be mixed as every other nation included on EU BGs.
    Russian alphabet is no excuse to me, there aren't greek servers, are they? Are they matched to pure greek teams in BG?
    What makes you think that Russians talk more than any other BG group? Spoiler: no they don't talk more than usual "inc LM" or "cap WW", often even in Latin alphabet. And if you honestly wish to tell me that someone needs to "focus on non-native language" to understand those if you're, say, German, then that's a problem that deserves a visit to the doctor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    My biggest issue with it is that many times you land up against a Russian team it's very clearly a pre-made group. Presumably they're using some kind of exploit to ensure that they all land up in the same group. There is a word for that: "cheating"
    And of course you don't have any proof about "premade", right? Just your 100% correct "gut feeling".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    God dammit game im both of the above things on my screen, its not my fault that i battle against ivan gaming from east of the ural mountains with 1200ms ping.
    Ugh, there are some remote locations, but absolute majority of players are playing through big, well-known providers who have one of fastest and cheapest internet in Europe. Look up Russian internet rate plans and speed/latency test on popular measurement sites. I wonder, if even one person who spews shit on Russia really knows anything about it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Random BG players feel frustrated because they are NOT facing another random team .. For sometime now, people have figured out the synchronizing joining increases chances of being in the same BG by a huge percentage (7x% to 100%).
    Hm, if that's such a big problem, I guess at least one of millions EU players would be able to make a video, how he gets in such group and ends up in BG with other "synchronized" players to prove it. But for some miraculous reason there's no such proof. I wonder why?
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    And of course you don't have any proof about "premade", right? Just your 100% correct "gut feeling".
    And of course you don't have any proof that they don't do it. In the very least, evidence of highly co-ordinated Russian random groups relying solely on using chat-text would not be that hard to produce.

I am not a cyber forensic investigator. But I do play WoW and I have played in thousand of BGs, both random and rated. So yeah, I have a pretty good idea when I am playing in a random and the team I am up against is acting like a rated battleground team.

FYI, not every Russian random group is a premade. But I would say that pretty much every premade I have come across in the last few years has been Russian.

Hm, if that's such a big problem, I guess at least one of millions EU players would be able to make a video, how he gets in such group and ends up in BG with other "synchronized" players to prove it. But for some miraculous reason there's no such proof. I wonder why?
    I don't think I've ever seen a "lone Russian" in a non-Russian team. Certainly I can't ever recall being randomly grouped with Russian players in any 5 man dungeons or Battlegrounds. I think the group finder tool avoids grouping Russians with non-Russians because of the obvious problems that result due to language difference. But the group finder will pit non-Russian groups against Russian groups.

So, no, it's hardly surprising that random EU players don't land up in Russian premades. This also explain why there are no videos of these awesomely amazing random Russian groups co-ordinating themselves through instance chat....
    Last edited by Raelbo; 2019-02-22 at 09:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Ping to server rarely goes higher than 300 even in vladivostok

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    And of course you don't have any proof that they don't do it. In the very least, evidence of highly co-ordinated Russian random groups relying solely on using chat-text would not be that hard to produce.
    You sound seriously salty and look for excuses for your own losses, instead of looking at how to improve or accepting the fact that BGs are decided by coordination (and amount of healers on your side). Yes, random groups do coordinate, and some of them do that better than others. You don't need to coordinate at random BGs to "look like a rated BG team", you (as a player) have to look at what happens on BG right now and make decisions on the fly. You don't need any sort of voice coms to see that 8 players just went to lumber mill and left mines unattended. Then it's up to you to try to convince others via chat or voice (how hard it is to type "mines +2 pls", or hope that other side did the same thing and you'll get into 2v1 at best (and drop a "mines 2 inc halp").

It's not a rocket science, but arguing that russians via some sort of magic win more games and are in fact a hivemind is just ridiculous

- - - Updated - - -

That seriously grind my gear. I just want to understand what goes on in that persons mind, is it "oh look, all of them didn't run away from a point after capping it, must be a premade"? It's as ridiculous as trying to understand persons sexual preferences by his avatar and gaming forum nickname.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, there are some remote locations, but absolute majority of players are playing through big, well-known providers who have one of fastest and cheapest internet in Europe. Look up Russian internet rate plans and speed/latency test on popular measurement sites. I wonder, if even one person who spews shit on Russia really knows anything about it?
    Probably they think that russian internet is like australian. Back when i used garena (10 or so years ago) to hook up dota games i used to check which servers i connect to, because difference between US server and EU server for a russian with (relatively speaking) shitty internet was 50ms vs 500ms. Same shit with WoW. But now i never see my ping go higher than 120. Even US quake servers ping at 150ms (compared to ~30ms ping to closest server)
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Guess Russians are to EU what the latin servers are to NA.
    No because the Latin America servers are full of epic levels of dog shit players. Keyboard turning, jajajajaing, no ccing, not killing the healer, standing the fire, 93k hp but ima carry flag ass, then fight in the middle, just spam aoe, afking 2 minutes in a dungeon, tanking in a dps spec, queued as a healer but is a dps, wont even say in their own language they dont understand english when you call them out levels of fucking aweful players. These people basically are playing the game as if it were a single player game, and don't understand that the people carrying them through dungeons and bgs aren't npcs.

I don't even take people from Latin servers for world quests anymore.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

The only real advantage russians have when coordinating is they can most likely read and spell english words , if we had to write up the healer's name we couldn't do it even if we wanted , their keyboards have both cyrillic and latin alphabets
    Last edited by valax; 2019-02-22 at 10:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    The only real advantage russians have when coordinating is they can most likely read and spell english words , if we had to write up the healer's name we couldn't do it even if we wanted , their keyboards have both cyrillic and latin alphabets
    you can target a player and type %t - it'll use targets name
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.