Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Sylvanas and Xalatath

New VO in 8.1.5 confirming that Sylvanas will try to use Xalatath in her favor. Sylvanas and Void powers, considering Windrunner reunion comic it is fairly interesting.

This changes things abit:

Her vision of peace after the war, if she succeeds in winning.
    How do Blood Elves feel about all this.
    If it is Horde that gets their hands on the weapon, then how do Alliance get Nzoth buff (if it is even possible)
    Does Horde player get to choose to aid Sylvanas or go against her.
    How does she intend to use the weapon?

Discuss

Sylvanas
    Xal'atath, a fascinating weapon. I have heard tales of its exploits.
    A pit it now lies dormant. But anything that slumbers can be awakened.
    This blade is more than a mere dagger, it is a torch that shall light our path forward.
    Soon I will call upon you again champion, and together we will steer the Horde towards its destiny.

War is a living thing. It writhes, it grows, twisting and turning until its final form is revealed.
    This war is about to shift yet again, and it will be this blade that guides our way forward
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    New VO in 8.1.5 confirming that Sylvanas will try to use Xalatath in her favor. Sylvanas and Void powers, considering Windrunner reunion comic it is fairly interesting.

This changes things abit:

Her vision of peace after the war, if she succeeds in winning.
    If it is Horde that gets their hands on the weapon, then how do Alliance get Nzoth buff (if it is even possible)
    Does Horde player get to choose to aid Sylvanas or go against her.
    How does she intend to use the weapon?

Discuss
    It will end in rebellion obviously

How do Blood Elves feel about all this.
    https://youtu.be/qbWr-nlaFro?t=688

This is before the whole dagger shenanigan.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it may be spoilers so beware:

She gets the dagger after the player have found it and release the Xalatath (Female Old God) from it, I believe she has a void elf form and all.

What Sylvanas actually have is a empty vessel that can hold a Old God.

Player is awarded the gift after releasing her from the dagger, which is found by a Naga altar.

Idk how Sylvanas get the dagger afterwards.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Yup, right after N'zoth says

N'Zoth: Go... but the blade must remain... to serve my will.
    So, N'zoth seems to be still using the Dagger, he'll probably manipulate Sylvanas (or whoever else) through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerbill Society View Post
    Well it may be spoilers so beware:

She gets the dagger after the player have found it and release the Xalatath (Female Old God) from it, I believe she has a void elf form and all.

Player is awarded the gift after releasing her from the dagger, which is found by a Naga altar.

Idk how Sylvanas get the dagger afterwards.
    I see, thanks. But she intends to use it for something only Sylvanas would pull imo. Awaken the blade and use it against Alliance and Rebellious Horde leaders.

I see, thanks. But she intends to use it for something only Sylvanas would pull imo. Awaken the blade and use it against Alliance and Rebellious Horde leaders.
    There is nothing to awake, since it is empty, what she captures with it and intends to use is a different story though.

So, the only hope against the void becomes a tool of the void. Amazing plan. Well, since the Alliance already has a Windrunner able of resisting and manipulating the void and Little Lord Light does my bidding, I don't see her making any leeway with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    So, the only hope against the void becomes a tool of the void. Amazing plan. Well, since the Alliance already has a Windrunner able of resisting and manipulating the void and Little Lord Light does my bidding, I don't see her making any leeway with that.
    Unless she imprisons Alleria in the dagger, now that shit would be hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Why again would she be able to do that?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing to awake, since it is empty, what she captures with it and intends to use is a different story though.
    Well, thats what she said. She specifically states the blade slumbers and it can be awoken. Theres more to it then it looks imo.

If it can imprison old god, why not some wannabe.

Because that dagger could hold an old god, so a lesser void entity like Alleria shouldn't be too much of a problem. And it would be so nice to get rid of two Windrunners.

She's probably gonna imprison N'Zoth in the final raid, save the world and yell "Azeroth is free!"

I don't see how else things could possibly turn out, non-satirically saying. Things have gotten that cheesy really.
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2019-01-24 at 02:18 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will end in rebellion obviously

https://youtu.be/qbWr-nlaFro?t=688

This is before the whole dagger shenanigan.
    My phone won't open the video for some reason. What's in it?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    My phone won't open the video for some reason. What's in it?
    Lor'themar basically saying Sylvanas is ruining the horde and the day is not yet over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'themar basically saying Sylvanas is ruining the horde and the day is not yet over.
    What what what?! Really? This after the thing with Derek and zelling?
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, sadly! Imagine what will happen after this.

7+ Year Old Account
    So, people were saying "it's ok that Sylvi has Xal'atath, it's only a normal dagger now". However, N'zoth says, that dagger will "serve his will". This implies, that Sylvi having him is according to his plan.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-01-24 at 02:31 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

I fear they are going to ruin our next good leader, for more sulking up to human potential, aka buddying up with Anduin golden boy. Once again Blizzards writing fails hard.

Oh, that is an excellent idea. Imagine her then using that dagger against her son, as well as Vereesa and her sons as well.