Poll: Which game do you want most?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I choose Diablo MMO, but do not want a 3D MMO like you traditionally think of MMOs. I want it in the traditional ARPG isometric perspective. It would be similar to what I see in Lost Ark. Multiple city hubs where players would gather, open areas with others around, I would have sharding to keep visible players capped so it's not a giant clusterfuck. Shared tags, individual loot, trading like it exists in D3 with an AH that allows for a one time trade via in game currency only. Unless you are in the party when the item drops, it can only be traded via this AH. World bosses and of course dungeons and raids. Instances would have difficulty selections like you typically see, each dungeon can be done on a solo basis, raids would require a group. All instances would be part of a group finder tool. The higher the difficulty the more loot and mats each player gets.

With that, I would love to see a new IP also.

10+ Year Old Account
    New game, in the Diablo universe. Think Dragon Age, party/trinity based isometric RPG, set in the Diablo universe. VERY lore heavy, but no “chosen ones” no Nephalem, just normal(ish) people, trying to survive in a world where the least you have to worry about are hordes of rampaging goatmen.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by jakeic View Post
    Project Titan was rumored to be a collaboration between Blizzard and Bungie to make an MMO-Shooter, previously Bungie was working on an MMO-Shooter set in the Halo universe called, any guesses, Project Titan. Bungie canceled the project when they split from Microsoft and lost the Halo IP. Eventually it came to be that Blizzard and Bungie would work on it under the Activision name under a the title Project Titan. Blizzard or Bungie pulled out of the deal and Project Titan was finished and released under the name Destiny and Blizzard turned their assets into Overwatch.
    Couldn'r be further from the truth. I head of fanfics before but never one for a cancels video game project. Project Titan was half living simulator and half FPS MMO. It shared nothing with Bungie's Halo MMO project. Unless I see some evidence. Everything I have read and seen about project Titan, makes it nothing hat Destiny could have come from.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I'm imagining more like Marvel vs. Capcom or Street Fighter, but it could definitely take elements from the others.
    I wouldn't mind MvC style, so long as they don't go with the same or similar art style. WC would fit in but I can't really see SC or Diablo working with that art style very well.

Though I just realized; maybe a style like smash brothers would actually fit better with the different kinds of abilities each of the characters could have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidicSyn View Post
    I wouldn't mind MvC style, so long as they don't go with the same or similar art style. WC would fit in but I can't really see SC or Diablo working with that art style very well.

Though I just realized; maybe a style like smash brothers would actually fit better with the different kinds of abilities each of the characters could have?
    That sounds awesome! I'd definitely go for a Smash Bros. style fighting game. I am biased, as I love Smash Bros.

A remake to The Lost Vikings.

Blizzard should make MMO Dev Simulator.

Something that isn’t garbage.

A diablo game that requires more than two thumbs to play.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want WoW classic to be a rebegining for world of warcraft. From Classic, i want blizzard to expand but not necessarily a remake of TBC, something original, but something with the same feels, with the same spirit as TBC. Just new story, new dungeon, new raid.

The Blizzard time is gone. What about MMO's I think that we have a good old school sub for WoW for example

I think you fit MMORPG type Lineage 2 classic. It will be the best choice for you but if you love hardcore

I want Blizzard to be taken out in the woods, fed a cheeseburger, and humanely put down via cranial bullet because they will never be the same company they were before Activision.
    ☭Politics Understander and Haver of Good Takes☭Posting Is A Human Right☭
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    If I was in his boots (and forced to join the SS in 1939 or whenever he joined), I would have tried to liberate the camp myself or die trying. He did not. He traded his life for the life of thousands of people, thus he should face the consequences
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikstl View Post
    I think you fit MMORPG type Lineage 2 classic. It will be the best choice for you but if you love hardcore
    I love not only hardcore gameplay but also music and graphics that remind me about my childhood. I won't say that WoW should be closed but it's hard to day about the day when it would become such popular as it was 10 years ago. And you're right about l2 Classic, I hope that we will see the update for Classic server in 2019 that will attract fresh blood to the servers

On Skelth very often out updates, I thought that l2k will soon close, too, but I've never been wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Mikstl View Post
    On Skelth very often out updates, I thought that l2k will soon close, too, but I've never been wrong
    Alright, I don't know about this server. Though, I choose only those that are not overpopulated It's really hard to play on the full server, the concurrency doesn't make gameplay relaxing and cozy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've uninstalled battle.net, I'm done with this shit company.

When WC3 remaster comes out, Ill just bootleg it from r/crackwatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Priestiality View Post
    I want Blizzard to be taken out in the woods, fed a cheeseburger, and humanely put down via cranial bullet because they will never be the same company they were before Activision.
    Almost every single person that made Blizzard, "Blizzard", is gone. Its a cash grab company now, and they will milk the Blizzard logo until the 3rd remaster of Star Craft 2 stops selling.

Nothing, it's been a good run but it's time to put the old horse to sleep.

WoW lego version for tablet

None of them because AAA companies first think about a business model and then what game they could build around it. And we all know how it turns out.