Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Just a random avenger question.. Specially for females..

I'm just new to Avengers and eventually started like Dr. Strange the most. And then I searched the person who plays his character and his name is Benedict Cumberbatch and I think he looked hot and handsome in the movie. But my question is, does he still have a beard up to this day? Like his beard in the movie? Because with the beard, he looks cool and awesome and HOT. I mean.. I'd recommend to have a beard all day
    He went from this:

to THIS

iM dRooLinG

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, he's alright, but prefer my Australian meaty boy.

I think he looks good with the beard and without ^^

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gross lumpy brimbersnatch .... Ewwww....

Chris Hemsworth on the other hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, beard or not, is it fair to compare him on such a ID-level pic in a boring suit to him topless in what looks like a sauna?

Of course the sauna would be hotter!

Chris Evans

I still have flashes of his ass jiggling in the first captain america movie. And i still remember this.

https://goo.gl/images/92e4X8

Butt Paul Rudd still has that goofy charm, so he will always be sexiest out of them all for me.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2019-01-14 at 01:50 PM.
    I'm a thread killer.

Hemsworth's "dick root" is quite impressive. Ive been doing 2 a days for years and I cant get there. He just looks healthy too not freakishly big

10+ Year Old Account
    As a straight male I usually lean towards Hemsworth than Cumberbatch. Just saying.

If I had to choose it'll be Chris Hemsworth, Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman, in that order.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Not gay but Idris Elba is probably the most handsome guy imo. Cumberbatch looks too feminine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah suppose he's an okay actor, but Cumberbatch has a weird face, not traditionally manly.

My fav male actors who have been in marvel movies in order are.

Hugh Jackman as wolverine
    Chris Hemsworth as Thor
    Chris Evans as Captain America.
    Kelsey Grammer as Beast
    Patrick Stewart as Xavier
    Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool
    idris Elba as Heimdall
    Last edited by Trassk; 2019-01-14 at 02:58 PM.

He looks like Kif from Futurama.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Paul Rudd and Robert Downey Jr do it for me. Not of a fan of beefcakes, and humor is a major turn on.

He looks weird.

I don't watch Marvel/Avengers/X-Men/whatever films...just haven't gotten into any of the franchises. Anyhoo, Benedict Cumberbatch is as hot as he is weird-looking, I think people find him attractive because he tends to play cerebral type characters and people subconsciously add IQ to the hotness factor (whether or not he is actually intelligent OOC). I think he'd make a great James Bond, would bring something new to that character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I don't watch Marvel/Avengers/X-Men/whatever films...just haven't gotten into any of the franchises. Anyhoo, Benedict Cumberbatch is as hot as he is weird-looking, I think people find him attractive because he tends to play cerebral type characters and people subconsciously add IQ to the hotness factor (whether or not he is actually intelligent OOC). I think he'd make a great James Bond, would bring something new to that character.
    Better than Craig that's for sure

I'm straight, so I can't comment on the attractiveness really, but I prefer the style/aesthetic of Jason Momoa or Dwayne Johnson. Might be because I've got a bit of a swarthier complexion myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    I'm straight, so I can't comment on the attractiveness really, but I prefer the style/aesthetic of Jason Momoa or Dwayne Johnson. Might be because I've got a bit of a swarthier complexion myself.
    Jason Momoa so hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Long hair > bald

But else I can't find a fault here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Better than Craig that's for sure
    I never saw any appeal in Craig. Just...ugh no..