Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No, it is not sever, specially when that's the maximum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Well, good really. I expect no man would want a gay guy taking pictures of their junk without their permission.
    Gay or not, male, female and everything in between, doesn't matter to me. Don't be a creep.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd make it 2 years the minimum

Maybe I shouludn't have said a gay man, but the kind of people that would gvet offended by such protections are so insecure that pointing that out usually gets a stronger response.
    RETH

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Do you understand what "maximum" sentence means?

I think two years is rather light for sexual harassment.
    If you're mentally challenged and believe all forms of sexual harassment are equally bad, then yes, sure.

Does this apply to private property only?

AFAIK you have no benefit of privacy while in the streets, in other words, anyone can photograph you (as long as they are not stalking you).

Also, holy crap, prison for that? Looks a bit over zealous to me. A fine would be more appropriate.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Is this really a problem in the UK? people walk around and just touch random strange women on the street?

- - - Updated - - -

Castration then a bullet to the head, no Jail just walked out back of the court house Castrated then Shot in the head after an hour or so.
    I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post
    Does this apply to private property only?

AFAIK you have no benefit of privacy while in the streets, in other words, anyone can photograph you (as long as they are not stalking you).

Also, holy crap, prison for that? Looks a bit over zealous to me. A fine would be more appropriate.
    Sounds like an awful country to live in if you can't expect to have privacy in the streets.

Um...it's pretty much sexual assault. So...ok?

Also I'm a guy and I don't get this.

Woman in a swim suit - Meh
    Woman in the same swim suit but with a skirt over it - GOTTA SEE THE BIKINI!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Sounds like an awful country to live in if you can't expect to have privacy in the streets.
    Ppl cant upskirt you but they can take your picture. Half the states require consent to film though, including just recording audio. If they follow you places to keep taking your picture, it can turn into harassment.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Two years seems to be a fair amount to me, (assuming you can get two years per skirt)

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Ppl cant upskirt you but they can take your picture. Half the states require consent to film though, including just recording audio. If they follow you places to keep taking your picture, it can turn into harassment.
    Yeah, that's awful. You can't take pictures of people in public here without their consent without risk of being sued for it.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2019-01-16 at 07:03 PM.

Yeah, that's awful. You can't take pictures of people in public here without their consent without risk of being sued for it.
    I'm neutral abt it. Never had anyone take unwanted pics of me or seen it done to anyone else. What if you wanted to take a picture of something but someone was in the way or in the background. Is that allowed where you live?

Where is that? In my country as long as you are in a public space, you can take the pictures of whoever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    I'm neutral abt it. Never had anyone take unwanted pics of me or seen it done to anyone else. What if you wanted to take a picture of something but someone was in the way or in the background. Is that allowed where you live?
    Yeah, if you're taking a picture of something like a statue, building or anything like that and they happened to be in the picture then they can't really do anything about it if they were in your shot. That's different than taking a picture of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kynreve View Post
    Where is that? In my country as long as you are in a public space, you can take the pictures of whoever you want.
    South Korea.

When you wear something that lets your bits breathe that is on you if someone sees your bits.

Yeah, if you're taking a picture of something like a statue, building or anything like that and they happened to be in the picture then they can't really do anything about it if they were in your shot. That's different than taking a picture of them.

- - - Updated - - -

South Korea.
    I see. Yeah, it's different I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is great news, or bad news for those scummy sleazy media who literally go around getting upskirt shots of celebrities. I don't think anyone would object to this. Its pretty gross to be honest.

Although I am surprised it took this long to become illegal lol. It's not even a turn on. Its basically a high degree of sexual harassment. there's no consent and you got some creepy guy with a camera stalking you waiting for the right moment when your legs are parted to get a quiock snap in. So many nopes.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-01-16 at 07:20 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

5+ Year Old Account
    You can't take pictures of people in public here without their consent without risk of being sued for it.
    In most of the civilized world you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Adapter View Post
    In most of the civilized world you can.
    https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/C...t_requirements

Consent is required to take a picture in your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Kynreve View Post
    Certain states are 2 party consent states, but the majority are single party consent states where only one of the parties needs to agree to being filmed.