Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Pretty sure Limit went Alliance.
    Pretty sure they went back to horde after collecting their 2 items. Same for Encore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    If they keep it this way for the rest of the xpac it may actually get more raid guilds to swap Alliance like Limit. Interesting way to handle faction imbalance but if it works out in the end it will have been worth it IMO.
    thing is this is how it has to be done.
    give me a single other way that will bring horde guilds back to alliance
    other then to make alliance objectivly better for awhile.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Pretty sure they went back to horde after collecting their 2 items. Same for Encore.
    Their guild Armory Page still shows people in it

It's retarded but its Blizzard so I didn't expect it not to be retarded.

In theory it's 20%.
    But for real. It's not only to increase Alliance participation. But also a reward for doing world pvp hardmode.
    I still do not get why people go apeshit over single 400 ilvl item when it's being adressed straight away. 400 ilvl items will be average in only a few weeks.

Maybe not all horde players care about the 30% or the item. Not everyone is a raider/pvper. Some probably just have wm on for the 10%. Also not every player reads the forums so many probably don't know of this anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    Their guild Armory Page still shows people in it
    There's a cooldown on transfer back.

There's a statement from Limit in another thread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post50771790
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    We faction transferred with the intent of transferring back (and we will). We paid for the transfers in gold, so again we will be paying the same to come back. This is worth it for us if you just compare this to buying BoE's and based on how much gold we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    There's a cooldown on transfer back.

There's a statement from Limit in another thread: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post50771790
    didnt think to look at the events page which shows blood elfs earning things, so you would be correct.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    no they should just fix their bullshit system. stop sharding full raid groups into a map where you don’t have an opposite side raid group to counteract. that’s the shit right there. i don’t even care about 30%. it’s fucking annoying when there’s a whole alliance raid and there’s only five or six horse on the map. even if we fight it’s never gonna work. they just suck at balancing maps and unfortunately that’s the whole point of the system. that’s the only way it works.

you should only be able to complete the weekly solo imo. but it doesn’t matter people are still going to roll horde because i mean face it alliance is for little kids. the entire story arc has jaina playin g out as some disney character. you have a young white male with blonde hair as your leader, did not even sway away from the stereotypical prince charming appearance in any way. plus you guys just suck at bgs. people hopped a long time ago towards where they saw organization on a consistent basis while their experience was probably more like having to run 6-10 bgs just to win 1 because chooch the merrymaker couldn’t figure out that you should fight on the point and not in the middle of nowhere.

Since people always seem to find an issue with any kind of system, we should just roll back to the being locked to one server/one faction like in Vanilla, then we will see how people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamburger View Post
    Since people always seem to find an issue with any kind of system, we should just roll back to the being locked to one server/one faction like in Vanilla, then we will see how people do.
    Yeah, because all of the servers that had 10:1 faction balances were the pinnacle of World PvP game play. I played NA Mal'Ganis horde (PvP server) and saw an Alliance player maybe once per month in the open world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    Yeah, because all of the servers that had 10:1 faction balances were the pinnacle of World PvP game play. I played NA Mal'Ganis horde (PvP server) and saw an Alliance player maybe once per month in the open world.
    I played Firetree-US and Illidan-US. On Firetree we had good world pvp all the time.

My point in my original post was that people think things are so bad now, imagine being locked to a faction/server and the only way off was to re-roll.