Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Donald Trump Jr is the product of a sick culture!

In this day and age such statements should be unthinkable!
    https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...o-fence-2019-1

This is the product of a sick sick culture that does not value human life!

What should been done? Should we force Trump Jr to befriend poor and Middle Eastern people?

Should we force him to socialize with environmentalists?

Unlike zoo animals like him, human beings are capable of using things like planes, drones, boats, and rope.

Donald Trump will never be a decent or useful human being. Just remove him from office asap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Donald Trump will never be a decent or useful human being. Just remove him from office asap.
    And yet, he's done more than you crybabies bitching and moaning for the last 3 years ever will... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    And yet, he's done more than you crybabies bitching and moaning for the last 3 years ever will... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yep, and none of it was sane or helpful.

He has made Muellers job easier than it needed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrShep2154 View Post
    In this day and age such statements should be unthinkable!
    https://www.businessinsider.com/dona...o-fence-2019-1

This is the product of a sick sick culture that does not value human life!

What should been done? Should we force Trump Jr to befriend poor and Middle Eastern people?

Should we force him to socialize with environmentalists?
    I don't see animals trying to illegally migrate to foreign sovereign states. (Except maybe Johnny Depp's dog).

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, he has done far more criminal activity than I ever will.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Yeah, no he hasn't. He has done more for rich people, and Russia, than the other 80% of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxical View Post
    I don't see animals trying to illegally migrate to foreign sovereign states. (Except maybe Johnny Depp's dog).
    Maybe because animals don't care about arbitrary lines on maps? Animals migrate all the time.

Pretty accurate description. Well done, Trump Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Yeah, no he hasn't. He has done more for rich people, and Russia, than the other 80% of the country.
    Do you live in the USA? He lowered my taxes. I'm not rich. Sadly those are facts so you ignore them.

Pretty accurate statement though.

You mean "done more harm", yeah?

Ugh, he is as desperate for attention as his father.
    Good thing is that soon he'll end up in jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Do you live in the USA? He lowered my taxes. I'm not rich. Sadly those are facts so you ignore them.
    Yes, I do. And MOST of the country didn't even notice the tax decrease. https://thehill.com/hilltv/what-amer...-says-pollster

I dunno, feels reaching. Just seems like a tone deaf message from an idiot.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

What did you expect from this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    So he decreases Gov't Revenue then has a hissy fit when there's no money for his shitty wall.

Genius.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.