Page 16 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    They should be necessary to function. And my analogy is fine.

Its all about being gifted progression without actually progressing through anything. It's the equivalent of getting a free pass again and again and again. You should have to go through the fire to make it to the other side. As it stands now, there is literally no sense of accomplishment in the game. Not like there used to be. Anyone that says otherwise has never played when progression was truly progression.

This is the sole reason I quit retail and am waiting for Classic.
    so you can languish in shit content for the duration of the game? lol have fun
    and no, your analogy is just as bad as your apparent taste, but yeah classic fanboys lol

and no, it's a phenomenon known as current content

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    HAHAHAH it has been like this since WOTLK when they started multiple difficulties per tier .. you want this gone?? have one HARD raid difficulty like BC and it will be gone.
    Remember in Wrath when they declared the large gap an issue? Remember how they shortened the gap by combining t10H and 20N into the same Ilevel? Before they did their first squish, they were actually concerned with raising ilevels so much. They actively tried to avoid it being such a large gap since they had no solutions. We went through BC, Wrath, Cata and MoP without a stat squish. The first one was during WoD. Now? We are at BFA and already had our second squish. See the issue? They are ramping up the ilevel Far to quickly now.

This is starting to get out of control. We are already on stat squish number 2. There is already a Massive issue when leveling as a result. Thanks to the scaling and stat squish, we are getting weaker as we level, with no real solutions. There are items that are a few ilevels higher with the Same Stats as lower ilevel gear. At max level sure, it doesn't matter. But at the lower levels, why bother? Just get rid of leveling at this point. There is no reason. You don't feel any sense of progression at all. They don't see how this is continuing to impact their game on multiple levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Pretty sure his post you quoted didn't say LFR? There was 10 man normal, 10 man heroic, 25 man normal, 25 man heroic. Each one was harder than the previous one . That is 4 difficulties.
    2 difficulties. There weren't 4. That was just group size. Normal = normal. heroic = heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    Remember in Wrath when they declared the large gap an issue? Remember how they shortened the gap by combining t10H and 20N into the same Ilevel? Before they did their first squish, they were actually concerned with raising ilevels so much. They actively tried to avoid it being such a large gap since they had no solutions. We went through BC, Wrath, Cata and MoP without a stat squish. The first one was during WoD. Now? We are at BFA and already had our second squish. See the issue? They are ramping up the ilevel Far to quickly now.

This is starting to get out of control. We are already on stat squish number 2. There is already a Massive issue when leveling as a result. Thanks to the scaling and stat squish, we are getting weaker as we level, with no real solutions. There are items that are a few ilevels higher with the Same Stats as lower ilevel gear. At max level sure, it doesn't matter. But at the lower levels, why bother? Just get rid of leveling at this point. There is no reason. You don't feel any sense of progression at all. They don't see how this is continuing to impact their game on multiple levels.
    T910H and T925 dropped the same itemlevel. As did T810H T825.

You're talking out your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    It did, at least cataclysm and onwards. Idk about earlier than that.
    There has never been a time when badges where in place that you could use badges to buy gear equal to the best ilevel in game. It was always below the best ilevel possible. Previous gear was also never upgraded in ilevel. So badges for tier 2 gear would not get you gear that was equal to tier 3
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

2 difficulties. Their werent 4. That was just group size. Normal = normal. heroic = heroic.
    Oh no they were difficulty differences, too. Impossible to have 10 and 25's be the same difficulty. things were scaled differently

I know you don't know that, mr classic

Quote Originally Posted by rohoz View Post
    T910H and T925 dropped the same itemlevel. As did T810H T825.

You're talking out your ass
    Says im talking out my butt. Confirms what I said that the 10H and 25N dropped the same ilevel gear. What?

2 difficulties. Their werent 4. That was just group size. Normal = normal. heroic = heroic.
    25 man heroic was the only difficulty you could get invincible from. If 10 and 25 were the same then why couldn't you get it from 10 too?

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    It did, at least cataclysm and onwards. Idk about earlier than that.
    Wasn't the Cata vendor gear 359 (equal to normal), while heroic was dropping 372?

Says im talking out my butt. Confirms what I said that the 10H and 25N dropped the same ilevel gear. What?
    10h and 25n dropped the same itemlevel the entire duration of the expac

your "talking out your ass moment" was your claim about il difference blah blah

Remember in Wrath when they declared the large gap an issue?
    never happened
    Last edited by rohoz; 2019-01-18 at 04:56 PM.

10h and 25n dropped the same itemlevel the entire duration of the expac

your "talking out your ass moment" was your claim about il difference blah blah
    Look, stop tossing in random tidbits that you have no idea about will ya? No where did I say it was different. I said that the reason they did that was because they acknowledged the ilevel was jumping too quickly. We also only had a jump in ilevel of 77 levels between naxx 10 and icc 25 heroic.

Look, stop tossing in random tidbits that you have no idea about will ya? No where did I say it was different. I said that the reason they did that was because they acknowledged the ilevel was jumping too quickly.
    that never happened.
    you're kinda like, making up shit
    pls stop

also @Zantos caught your ninja edit. Don't try to lie
    Last edited by rohoz; 2019-01-18 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezo View Post
    Okay, I'll clear this up for the people who just don't get it.

Tell me:

1. When did dungeon items get their item levels increased, rather than new dungeons with better gear?
    What does this have to do with anything? Did you intentionally miss the point where they said they're also increasing the difficulty of the dungeon by 30%? Why does it matter if the dungeon is "new" in that case?

2. When did World Quests start getting their items increased, rather than replaced via new content?
    Trick question since world quests are new to Legion. That being said, you're also missing Darkshore IS the new content and so are incursions. They're part of this raid tiers content.

3. When did vendors get their items increased, rather than a new tier vendor prior to the system removal?
    This isn't happening here either.

4. When did gear bonus procs start their random item level increase, rather than a specific value?
    Yeah not bothering with this one.

Not because you're right, but because you intentionally cherry picked questions that can only be responded with features that are new. Which doesn't make you right by any means, because even since Cataclysm easy means to catch up gear was accessible. Was it through other means? Yes. Rep vendors, quest rewards, etc. I mean, don't forget in Cata where you could buy new raid tier with valor by doing old dungeons!

that never happened.
    you're kinda like, making up shit
    pls stop
    Yup, gonna stop paying attention to ya. Since you keep making stuff up and throwing in things to posts that were never there. Have a good one.

Yup, gonna stop paying attention to ya. Since you keep making stuff up and throwing in things to posts that were never there. Have a good one.
    itemlevel differences between tiers in WoTLK have been static and never changed.
    You made a claim that never happened.
    And now you're trying to flip the script like I made shit up

Lmao you're big stupid.

WHOA WHOA WHOA at least in the past they would give us new dungeons that dropped higher ILVLs now they decide to boost MYTHIC 0 to 370 ??? I'm now entirely disgusted with WoW's design .... I feel insulted , guys do yourselves a favor and only play the last months of the expansion as at least they won't nullify anything you strifed for in the past 1 and half years . Garbage ..complete garbage expansion.
    As if this dumpster fire didn't lack content already , trivialize more stuff .. that will surely keep people playing longer LOL
    Last edited by valax; 2019-01-18 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    Wasn't the Cata vendor gear 359 (equal to normal), while heroic was dropping 372?
    Thats how every vendor that had any raid gear worked. It was equal to normal, at best. Never heroic.

And just so you know you were always wrong
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Grand_Widow_Faerlina
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Flame_Leviathan
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Anub%27ara...sader_tactics)
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lord_Marrowgar

The 13 il difference existed from launch to end

Just the same as in Legion. I only played at the start a month or 2 so hc dungeon was 725 I think and mythic 740. When I came back in BfA prepatch, 740, or 755 was hc dungeon, so I had lower ilvl than a hc equiped guy, but in full purples and mythic 5+ stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    cata dungeon normal 330, heroic 346, raid normal 359, raid hc 372. Sinestra dropping 375 could be? or 379. I know Sinestra gave a bit more ilvl than the rest, just like arthas did