Horde [Orc Forge]- Horde | NA/RP-PvP | Casual-Core-Event

[Orc Forge] - Horde | NA | RP-PvP | wPvP | Raid-Core

Orc Forge was created out of strong ideals and my own expectations for World of Warcraft: Classic
    Friendly, inviting, casual atmosphere with strong leadership to encourage content growth and promote guild progression.
    Role-Play is not required but heavily encouraged.

Within the Forge, our goal is to create a fun, excited, ADULT, community based on exploration, profession building and open world PvP events. Honest in-house trading and economy -- all in a fun, social, environment! Strengthening our core by welcoming, respectful and knowledgeable players, will solidify our presence on Azeroth!

Classic is about coming together to accomplish great and seemingly insurmountable tasks. You should expect a group of crafty individuals who have respect for each other and a love for Warcraft. Join us in creating a Fun, Social, Clan based on Exploration, Team Work and lots of time spent playing together!

What I expect from membership
    A sense of respect for each other and ones self

What members should expect of me
    Strong, dedicated, understanding and knowledgeable leadership

What you will find within the Forge
    An adult only, tolerant atmosphere
    Attentive, knowledgeable and patient officers
    Planned progression and core membership
    Leadership opportunities
    Unique Discord features

Join us in the recreation of a vanilla-like experience for new and returning heroes to Azeroth!
    We are dedicated to the War-craft! We are Orc Forge!

Core-Raid Dates: TUES / WED / THURS
    Core-Raid Times: NA EST / 8:00pm - 11:45pm
    Forge your destiny among the Horde!
    [Orc Forge Discord]: discord.gg/4w32t7u
    [Apply to Our Guild]: orcforge.shivtr com
    Last edited by Fataxe; 2019-03-24 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Updated Content

Good luck with your recruiting. You should make a recruiting thread on the official forums if you haven't already. Also, I would like to extend an invitation to your guild to join the same server as my Guild [Alliance] [PVP] <MALICIOUS MOOGLES> [CLASSIC GUILD] I'm extending invitations to all US based Horde clans so we can be assured of having a very populated server. Good luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxgold View Post
    Good luck with your recruiting. You should make a recruiting thread on the official forums if you haven't already. Also, I would like to extend an invitation to your guild to join the same server as my Guild [Alliance] [PVP] <MALICIOUS MOOGLES> [CLASSIC GUILD] I'm extending invitations to all US based Horde clans so we can be assured of having a very populated server. Good luck!!!
    Great idea being proactive in those regards. Yes, we do have an official post on blizzard classic forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fataxe View Post
    <Orc Forge> NA | Horde | RP-PvP | Casual-Core | Events
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxgold View Post
    [Alliance] [PVP] <MALICIOUS MOOGLES> [CLASSIC GUILD] I'm extending invitations to all US based Horde clans so we can be assured of having a very populated server. Good luck!!!
    I will have to remember these! I am looking to play both factions in Classic(I hope they allow cross faction play on the server). Thanks guys!
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Felmourn View Post
    I will have to remember these! I am looking to play both factions in Classic(I hope they allow cross faction play on the server). Thanks guys!
    Thank you, please be aware we have no intention of switching. We are for the Horde!

Join our discord and stay up to date until Release!!
    discord.gg/vAeHDbu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fataxe View Post
    Thank you, please be aware we have no intention of switching. We are for the Horde!

Join our discord and stay up to date until Release!!
    discord.gg/vAeHDbu
    Sorry, not cross faction in the sense of A+H play, as in I can play different faction toons on the same server.
    Thanks for the discord link!
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Felmourn View Post
    Sorry, not cross faction in the sense of A+H play, as in I can play different faction toons on the same server.
    Thanks for the discord link!
    Let me be a bit clearer. As of now, there are zero intentions on switching servers unless it is to benefit the RP community. Again, thank you for your support. As guild leaders and recruiters - getting the word out early is important, but overthinking things can do more harm than good. Remember to not kill yourself or you will burn out before the game even launches. I wish you all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbownz View Post
    Hey, good luck with recruitment.
    Thank you!!