Thread: Lizardmen

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lizardmen

Was playing Total War Warhammer with lizardmen and I'd love to have a playable race like that in wow. Could look like the dragonborne in D&D. Zandalari trolls with their Dinocentric culture kinda make the odds pretty slim though. I'd settle for Naga. I'll just stop rambling now...

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    Was playing Total War Warhammer with lizardmen and I'd love to have a playable race like that in wow. Could look like the dragonborne in D&D. Zandalari trolls with their Dinocentric culture kinda make the odds pretty slim though. I'd settle for Naga. I'll just stop rambling now...
    Please do. /10c
    /spit@Blizzard

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Why not the Saurok from Pandaria?

10+ Year Old Account
    If they ever do something with the Dragon Isles maybe we'd get playable Drakonids. They're about as close to D&D Dragonborn in WoW as you can get.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I've wanted Drakonids for awhile now, but it's not something I ever see happening.

Saurok or Sethrak are probably more likely for the first scaled playable races...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lizardmen are rad. Or Seraphon now, I guess. But yeah I think the zandalari have snapped up all the coolest dinos.

I think that drakonids should be a class with transformations, not a race.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Damn scalies...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ksaf View Post
    So, you mean, Saurok? They are basically the 'Lizardmen' of Warcraft.

They are as treacherous as the Naga, and doesn't seem to accept a leader, mostly developed through curses.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

And ratmen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've wanted Saurok on horde for so long now, Saurok and Ogres would totally make me return to the horde. Maybe even Zandalari if they were ever playble or introduced.

I think something like Divinity Original Sin's lizards would translate greatly to WoW.

A reminder that Warhammer: Age of Reckoning died for this BfA.

I agree wholeheartedly. I’be always been a fan of reptiles/dinosaurs, and would love to play a race that reflects this (other than just trolls). I’m definitely looking forward to Zandalari, but I’ve wanted Naga forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was my Saurok idea in a thread I started https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...s-a-Horde-race

Funny how my ideas I had then haven been implemented in Zandalari now

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're not exactly lizards but have you considered the Sethrak Master Race?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I’d be down for Alliance Sethrak and Horde Saurok.

IDK why people like the sethrakk. Their elongated necks just look weird to me.

For variety's sake in the gaming world, sure. I'm fine with that.

I hate vulperas though. I think they're hideous and should not be allowed. This game should not promote stupid shit like that again, we've suffered enough with Pandas.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems natural to want to put lizard people riding around on various kinds of giant lizard, but if you think about it that would be like putting humans riding around on various types of giant gorillas and monkeys. Which strikes me as a weird image.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    I hate vulperas though. I think they're hideous and should not be allowed. This game should not promote stupid shit like that again, we've suffered enough with Pandas.
    I not against short races, or fuzzy races, or even against short, fuzzy races. But the vulpera are gross, with their anatomy wrongly stretched to fit over the goblin body frame. It's gross and bad.