Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    120+ pages of known Nazis defending Nazism.

Basically what MMOC boils down to these days, the celebration of racism and bigotry.
    hey hey hey its just a point of view as valid as any other, like supporting the new england patriots or the los angeles rams or the waffen ss

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...p-rallies.html

We got them! Looks like racist meat is back on the menu!
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Pretty much, and it worked MSM's fell for it.
    MSM will probably make some corrections about the story in the future, some people from MSM from what I've seen have already been talking about some of them.

The Teen also seems to be lying about Defusing the Situation too.

Just in: Statement of Nick Sandmann, Covington Catholic High School junior, about the event at the Lincoln Memorial:
    https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...663680/photo/1

A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    No, I showed that being bigoted little shits is in sync with the institution. As is wearing maga hats and protesting against women's rights and harassing elderly Native Americans.
    The only thing you showed was that you are a total. fucking idiot

Fuck you and your idiotic butt hurt narrative. People like you are repulisve and deserve to have the shit slapped out them, you fucking Ritalin addicted asswipe.

Trump 2020 - fuck you, faggot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    MSM will probably make some corrections about the story in the future, some people from MSM from what I've seen have already been talking about some of them.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZJwvPUwAE7rSi.jpg[/IMG
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZJwvSUYAIZkbs.jpg[/IMG
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZJwvQVsAEB5VD.jpg[/IMG
    How was he lying? In his statement he said he remained calm and was not attemping to provoke Phillips.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    How was he lying? In his statement he said he remained calm and was not attemping to provoke Phillips.
    I wasn't claiming he was lying about Provocation.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-01-22 at 07:21 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

For real the only thing good about this litmus test for pedantic right-wing idiocy is that it was all kicked off by a group of Black Israelites, who are like Mormon Separatists, Scientologists, and LaRoucheites all rolled into one. Most underappreciated IRL shitposters of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slybak View Post
    For real the only thing good about this litmus test for pedantic right-wing idiocy is that it was all kicked off by a group of Black Israelites, who are like Mormon Separatists, Scientologists, and LaRoucheites all rolled into one. Most underappreciated IRL shitposters of all time.

It's surprising nobody seems to care about them.

For real the only thing good about this litmus test for pedantic right-wing idiocy is that it was all kicked off by a group of Black Israelites, who are like Mormon Separatists, Scientologists, and LaRoucheites all rolled into one. Most ...]
    Just another group of stupid niggers. It is too bad black people have to deal with stupid niggers, it holds their race back.

Most people don't, but my friend I will tell you this: You have not been truly entertained until you've had a large man clad in studded leather from the Synagogue of Holy Ahnket Ra yell at you that the Satanic Edomites will drown in an ocean of their own feces once Moses returns from the Hollow Earth on his divine spaceship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BGD View Post
    Just another group of stupid niggers. It is too bad black people have to deal with stupid niggers, it holds their race back.
    You being on a burner account so you can talk shit doesn't make you cool.

Quote Originally Posted by BGD View Post
    Look theo another innocent angel we must protect them from the narrative with deliberate obtuseness

You being on a burner account so you can talk shit doesn't make you cool.
    Fuck you, go take your adderall you pussy.

10+ Year Old Account
    CNN finally has.

Their latest write-up (which is featured on their front page presently) heavily emphasizes them.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/21/us/ma...deo/index.html

---
    I am sure PosPosPos and the gang will be along shortly to tell us how CNN is now an alt-right Nazi white supremacist news source.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Not at all.

For example, say a security guard says "You cannot come beyond this point", and some kid decides they are going to show off in front of their friends, by standing *just* in front of that point to tease and mock the security guard.
    Is he doing anything wrong? Technically, no.
    Is he trying to push and antagonize the security guard? Absolutely. He is being a prick.

Similar principle here. Not sure how dense you have to be to have it explained to you. The kid was just trying to push the guys buttons by being a smug little turd, hence the constant smirking and his friends jeering him on. Sure, the Indian guy was just as much of a prick, so they are both culpable, but don't claim innocence on the child's behalf. He knew he was trying to goad the guy, pure and simple. Hence "kid being a standard teenage cuntbag" statement. Usual smug "I can do this to piss you off, and if you hit me you're in trouble", douche. Nothing to see here.
    It is painfully obvious, so stop defending it like "He didna' do nuffin!", you must be outrageously dim to genuinely think so.

Honestly, am done explaining it, you;re just wilfully being ignorant or baiting now with all honesty.
    You are the one who is bein ignorant.

Kid did not move at all. Native american moved and started beating his drumm inches away from his face. Native american is prick in this story.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet they were wearing pieces of Clothing that to a lot of people Represent Racism, Hatred and Divisiveness.
    Then these people should seek help of professionals because clearly they are mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I am sure PosPosPos and the gang will be along shortly to tell us how CNN is now an alt-right Nazi white supremacist news source.
    ... because they wrote about the Black Israelites?

10+ Year Old Account
    ... because they wrote about the Black Israelites?
    No because their reporting on the story has cast doubt on the Native American gentleman's account of events and actually describes what the evidence shows thus far (no wall chant, no racism apart from that which came from the Black Hebrew Israelites, etc...).

And according to our resident alt-lefters, unless you are calling for these kids to be summarily executed, you are a literal Nazi. I just mentioned PosPosPos in particular since he seemed to be the most recent of that bunch to participate in the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    No because their reporting on the story has cast doubt on the Native American gentleman's account of events and actually describes what the evidence shows thus far (no wall chant, no racism apart from that which came from the Black Hebrew Israelites, etc...).
    Phillips said he wanted to step between the Black Israelites and the Future Date-Rapists of Covington, so I don't see how that contradicts Phillips's account.

And according to our resident alt-lefters, unless you are calling for these kids to be summarily executed, you are a literal Nazi. I just mentioned PosPosPos in particular since he seemed to be the most recent of that bunch to participate in the thread.
    I agree we must protect the innocent parochial school angels from the narrative so they can go on to chant more wholesome all-american slogans like "maga," "build the wall," "hold her down," and "does this look like a genital wart to you, jeff?"

Phillips said he wanted to step between the Black Israelites and the Future Date-Rapists of Covington, so I don't see how that contradicts Phillips's account.

I agree we must protect the innocent parochial school angels from the narrative so they can go on to chant more wholesome all-american slogans like "maga," "build the wall," "hold her down," and "does this look like a genital wart to you, jeff?"
    Why are you so vile?

Quote Originally Posted by Helcion View Post
    Why are you so vile?
    You can't see it, but my response to this question entails recalling all the "Fuck your feelings, snowflakes" conservative hot-takes of 2016 and all the "This is why Trump won" conservative hot-takes of 2017 and all the "who cares about kidnapping kids and throwing them in frigid cages" conservative hot-takes of 2018 and then shrugging my shoulders at your moral revulsion because it really doesn't mean anything.