Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    What a delightful, peace seeking religion you must subscribe to.
    The core tenant of Judaism is justice, not peace.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I believe you have already established earlier in other threads that you struggle with identifying what is racist and what is not, so no need to confirm this over and over.

After all it is probably not your fault but your parents or guardians and your social circles while growing up. I forgive you your ignorance but i don't seek any further debate about this as it's fairly pointless
    Can you cite the racism? Because Mr. Philips and the BHI gave some interesting statements. Or are you here to spin for the narrative?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Womens marches aren't asking for special privileges, they just want equal protection under the law for state governments that seek to eliminate a womans access to healthcare.
    They aren't having their right to healthcare taken away...they are making them pay for their birth control or abortions instead of having federal funds/employers pay for them...crazy concept I know...I'm even pro-choice.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2019-01-22 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    People panicking grasping at straws because they fell for fake news.

"If the media lied about this what else did they lie about "
    Everything, most people already know this. Hell I have not watched Network television in like 10 years, I don't watch News, Sports, or basically any other non series shows on TV. I think most people my age are the same, maybe not about the sports, but the News stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Bro you live in Belgium.

I can assure you I have interacted with and befriended more non-white people than you have even seen, let alone interacted with.

I dressed up as Martin Luther King Jr. for my 4th grade wax museum because he was my hero.

My best friend as a kid was black.

Get the fuck out of my face with that shit.
    the meaning of racism is so drowned out now it's hilarious, I can't believe you're being accused of it...but this is mmoc...so nothing really surprises me.

So from what I can gather:

The catholic school teens were gathering for the bus, so there were just a few of them at first and then more and more as they wandered in after the event.

The Black Hebrew Israelites started a confrontation with these teens as they do everyone that passes by. They are an equal opportunity confrontation group.

The Native Americans had just finished their demonstration.

What an amazing mix of groups. I'm sure this kind of thing happens there everyday in the Mall at D.C.

So the Native American guy, Philips sees these teens and the Black Israelites engaging in smack talk. He sees the teens are wearing M.A.G.A. hats and decides the teens are the villains.

So he walks up to the teens to sing and bang his drum.

And we saw that bit of the confrontation.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Bro you live in Belgium.

I can assure you I have interacted with and befriended more non-white people than you have even seen, let alone interacted with.

I dressed up as Martin Luther King Jr. for my 4th grade wax museum because he was my hero.

My best friend as a kid was black.

Get the fuck out of my face with that shit.
    A lot of use of “was” here.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a normal thing for rich white people to do.

Also, you have yet to point out any right-wing narrative I am using... Probably because it would be literally impossible.
    Just in the last few posts, you used the term "mainstream media". That is a core Fox News term (which is ironic when most boomers get their news from them now).

Also a lot of journalists are silently pulling their work regarding this incident...if the kids were the monsters and the media was right...why are these journalists pulling their articles regarding this? Why are some apologizing to the teens? Because the MSM fucked this up and you all fell for it...you friggen sheep.

15+ Year Old Account
    The school has had to close today after security concerns..

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Also a lot of journalists are silently pulling their work regarding this incident...if the kids were the monsters and the media was right...why are these journalists pulling their articles regarding this? Why are some apologizing to the teens? Because the MSM fucked this up and you all fell for it...you friggen sheep.
    “You friggin sheep should listen to your corporate overlords rather than believe your lying eyes.”

Do you mean the two uses?

The two uses both referencing my youth?

Is that really all you have? Pathetic.
    Right. The point is MLK is no longer your hero, and you no longer associate with black people.

- - - Updated - - -

Not even a tiny bit surprised by that.

- - - Updated - - -

I notice the corporate overlords were fine when they first reported on it though.

lol.

I was more referring to the kids themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    The core tenant of Judaism is justice, not peace.
    Awfully subjective thing, justice. I hope your particular definition of it helps you. A forlorn hope, but hope nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    The school has had to close today after security concerns..

Well, at least they won’t be the only school in the city to be open 5 days this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    So this is how you react to being called out on making a ridiculous argument.

Uh more like that your youtube video was just embarrassing rather than being actual black face.
    And so you got the point. Neither that guy nor those kids are blackfaces. It takes more than black paint to make that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

Honestly, this school and families should go scalp hunting but they won't...wanna know why they won't, because they are Christians and good people. They will meet and come to the conclusion that forgiveness is the best route and then go back to their living their lives, while being productive and helping others.

I will be attending a catholic church this week, I purchased a MAGA hat from the DJT official website and will be wearing it in public.

This event along with a boring Mueller report conclusion is going to be devastating in 2020. Good work Media! You earned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a core fox news term...... Try again.

If I had said "The Liberal media" maybe you would have a point.
    https://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_...sages/110.html

One often hears "mainstream media" or the abbreviation MSM used in a pejorative way by right-leaning pundits and radio personalities when they refer to the left-leaning "big 3" U.S. broadcast network news departments, big city newspapers (especially the NY Times and Washington Post), and wire services. Use of the term with this particular meaning probably coincides with the rise of right-wing talk radio in, what, the early 1990's? That's just a more-or-less educated guess on my part.
    The term "MSM" is a staple of Fox News.

7+ Year Old Account
    actually the kids weren't doing anything wrong. the guy with the drum is an extremest with a history of inciting riots. the kids showed restraint in not rising to the bait. there is a full video that ill link that shows everything leading up to it that makes things a bit more clear. this is another piece of shit story doing nothing but dividing us and promoting hatred. and for the record im not a trump supporter. im just tired of the divisiveness.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    One of the liberal moderates that MLK jr disliked sees him as his hero, just shows how his history has been whitewashed.

15+ Year Old Account
    They would say that the womens march is protesting the rights of the child they are "murdering"

So this extreme twisting the other sides position works both ways.

- - - Updated - - -

The freedom to associate and protest and speak isn't a conservative idea.
    Yeah nothing more American than traveling hundreds of miles to berate woman's rights organizers and wanting more federal action to curb a woman's right to bodily autonomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.