7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    Name calling and bullying happens at every school, not everyone suffers because of bullying. A few antidotes doesn't mean everyone is bullied all the time, but it does happen in every school.

Pretending people don't name call or bully in public schools is being extremely naive or intentionally lying.
    It’s a private school...there cannot be a religious public school anywhere in America, so why are you bringing up public schools?

Seeing that there was an anti-abortion March. That's probably why they were there in the first place. Same day , two marches scheduled. Would like to see more sources of this to see whats really going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Name calling and bullying happens at every school, not everyone suffers because of bullying. A few antidotes doesn't mean everyone is bullied all the time, but it does happen in every school.

Pretending people don't name call or bully in public schools is being extremely naive or intentionally lying.
    Did you actually read what was going on? The school holding prayers for gay kids? That shit is normal? Acting like a bunch of racist dick heads at a march is normal? I did not know every single school in the US was this racist.

Maybe don't call people out on lying while doing it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    So, you telling me the guy just wanted to walk (parade) up the stairs and the kids were rudely blocking his path? Not likely.
    Umm, the guy was taking part in a planned march. A scheduled annual event. An organized movement of people traversing a planned route (similar to, you know, a parade, stop feigning ignorance on this) making it easy to move into the path of for purposes of... well it is unclear what the kids goal was, unless he just wanted to be harassed online for some reason which will be the ultimate result.

Or maybe he just hates veterans celebrating their heritage.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    It’s a private school...there cannot be a religious public school anywhere in America, so why are you bringing up public schools?
    I'm bringing up schools in general because of the anecdotal evidence of bullying happening at that school. It happens at every school public or private.

That's a lot of kids organizing to do something so petty. Pretty shameful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    Umm, the guy was taking part in a planned march. A scheduled annual event. An organized movement of people traversing a planned route (similar to, you know, a parade, stop feigning ignorance on this) making it easy to move into the path of for purposes of... well it is unclear what the kids goal was, unless he just wanted to be harassed online for some reason which will be the ultimate result.

Or maybe he just hates veterans celebrating their heritage.
    They hate non-whites, its pretty obvious with the wall chant and what symbol the wall represents.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    OK sure yeah that explains why they were chanting “build the wall” at him and the one kid was blocking him.
    Because they thought he was weird.

Have you no shame?
    Not sure why people ignoring the facts in this story still. The native american man literally walked up to the group:

https://twitter.com/mariajudy_/statu...81831804674048

As for saying "build the wall" nobody has been able to explain how that is racist yet in this thread.

I guess when rich white kids are responsible for the greater number of crimes they will be. Or does the left believe equality of outcomes includes evening out disciplinary action between the guilty and not guilty as well?
    Yeah, the thing about the law is that it only applies to people the state wants it to apply to. And guess who the police work for...
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yeah, a bunch of racist kids would never block a minority march!
    Saw a black kid happily dancing amongst that racist group. But he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat so he's exempt from the racist charge I assume?

I love how you just ignore the specifics that are brought up and go, 'lol its just bullying!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm bringing up schools in general because of the anecdotal evidence of bullying happening at that school. It happens at every school public or private.
    Your country must be pretty shitty if this is normal at every single school. Makes Mexico look good.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Not sure why people ignoring the facts in this story still. The native american man literally walked up to the group:

https://twitter.com/mariajudy_/statu...81831804674048

As for saying "build the wall" nobody has been able to explain how that is racist yet in this thread.
    Yawn. Try harder than a 6 second clip. I love how nobody who are defending these racist little shits can do anything but post a 6 second clip when there are much lengthier videos showing what they were doing as well as corroborating eye witnesses.

The 6 second clip even looks like it was in the middle of an already existing video clip. Where is the rest of it? Why is it just that one tiny segment?

Again.

Try harder.

Or maybe reflect on why you always knee-jerk want to defend people being bigots and become a better person.

I guess when rich white kids are responsible for the greater number of crimes they will be. Or does the left believe equality of outcomes includes evening out disciplinary action between the guilty and not guilty as well?
    um......what?

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw a black kid happily dancing amongst that racist group. But he wasn't wearing a MAGA hat so he's exempt from the racist charge I assume?
    Who cares? If he was part of the group, then yes, im assuming he is racist, got a problem with it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SethRoguen View Post
    um......what?
    Black people deserve to get punished harder for crimes because they get prosecuted more often... I think that is what he means.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Seeing that there was an anti-abortion March. That's probably why they were there in the first place. Same day , two marches scheduled. Would like to see more sources of this to see whats really going on.
    We're aware of the pro-life march. That doesn't make the kids look good. It makes said march look bad.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    Yawn. Try harder than a 6 second clip. I love how nobody who are defending these racist little shits can do anything but post a 6 second clip when there are much lengthier videos showing what they were doing as well as corroborating eye witnesses.

The 6 second clip even looks like it was in the middle of an already existing video clip. Where is the rest of it? Why is it just that one tiny segment?

Again.

Try harder.

Or maybe reflect on why you always knee-jerk want to defend people being bigots and become a better person.
    Thats MMO-C for ya, filled with far right racists like that. Its clear where anybody who defends this school stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroxis View Post
    He should have just memed his way through with his car.

Go back to /pol/
    James Alexs Fields was a neo-nazi and again has nothing to do with Trumps movement and Jewish family. He was a diagnosed schizophrenic and bi-polar and Trumps DOJ filed hate crime charges and he will spend the rest of his life in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    James Alexs Fields was a neo-nazi and again has nothing to do with Trumps movement and Jewish family. He was a diagnosed schizophrenic and bi-polar and Trumps DOJ filed hate crime charges and he will spend the rest of his life in prison.
    Go back to /pol/

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Yeah, the thing about the law is that it only applies to people the state wants it to apply to. And guess who the police work for...
    So now you are saying the problem is state sanctioned racism and government sponsored bigotry.