Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Nixon ran on those policies and implemented them. The policy of segregation was being ran on and that was Democrat George Wallace. "Segregation today, Segregation Tomorrow, Segregation Forever."

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nathanl.../#6e05fd6c32c0
    Great article for you to read will help you understand how supply side economics works. Forbes is not a right site by any stretch. What cooling?https://www.frbatlanta.org/cqer/research/gdpnow.aspx
    I said future forecast beyond 2018... Can you read. I never said forbes was right wing either you made that up than criticized it. So it went from 3.8 last quarter to 2.8 that's a slowing down. Like wtf dude.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-01-20 at 05:35 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Move them goal posts. Berkly, port land. Philly iirc. The left attacking people first in those cases.
    How am I moving goal post considering this is noting issues with right wing racism against natives and someone is talking about "left violence" how the fuck am I the one moving goal post? Bombs, targeting shootings and killings of minorities and jews, but totally totally its the left that's violent!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post

Full video before youtube censors it

Sounds like the kids were arguing with some black Israelites (look them up) before the Native American guy came up.
    You forget that the kid is White, therefore in the wrong, whereas brownness is the same as goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Full video before youtube censors it

Sounds like the kids were arguing with some black Israelites (look them up) before the Native American guy came up.

Black Israelites are native Americans? So they went what full anti non-white after? And what the fuck do you mean before youtube censors it?! Are you thinking there is some conspiracy?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    How am I moving goal post considering this is noting issues with right wing racism against natives and someone is talking about "left violence" how the fuck am I the one moving goal post? Bombs, targeting shootings and killings of minorities and jews, but totally totally its the left that's violent!
    Aren't both the kid and the person beating the drum to shouts of "Whitey go home" both equally native? They are both born here.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    We're talking about the video. Not your manufactured insecurities.
    Directed hostility. Seem upset by facts? Notice how I didn't single any one person out in my original post.

You didn't even look at the video did you because you don't care enough about the truth only what you believe in. Ignorance as I said.

Everything I said has to do with the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    And they walked up to them in the first place.
    Some of the shit these protesters say is nutty.
    Those kids are actually well behaved and restrained. It would be fairly intimidating standing there with some guy banging an instrument right in your face. They are a credit to their school.

Black Israelites are native Americans? So they went what full anti non-white after? And what the fuck do you mean before youtube censors it?! Are you thinking there is some conspiracy?
    The full video has be deleted multiple times buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I think the idea is that a large part of the left feels it's ok to assault people simply for wearing something like a MAGA hat (even in this thread people are suggesting the teen's be assaulted), compared to how the students acted here, I think you can say that the students are considerably more tame than what liberals often do.
    A numbest number of people on the left feel it is ok to assault people for wearing it. Not a "large part" stop that fucking bullshit show the numbers.

Meanwhile.

Right wing people will mail bombs because they don't like what you say or who they think you're with, or they'll just kill you in a place of worship because you're the wrong ethnicity, or they'll stab you to death calling you a muslim terrorist because you're a hindu from India and they're racist idiots who don't know shit about other cultures outside of "brown bad". But yeah let's talk about the left violence!

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You forget that the kid is White, therefore in the wrong, whereas brownness is the same as goodness.
    I bet you learned that from a Gillette commercial.

The full video has be deleted multiple times buddy.
    Oh deleted where? What reasons were they deleted were there ones?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I bet you learned that from Gillette commercial.
    Woke Capital are the new priests and preachers of the State Sanctioned Faith of Progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Protests=/=domestic terrorism.
    Really? I recall protesters in the streets and people here saying that a car should drive through them. I mean they were black so obviously it was okay.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you learned that from a Gillette commercial.
    That commercial had nothing about race.

That commercial had nothing about race.
    Hahaha, you might want to watch it again.

Hahaha, you might want to watch it again.
    How was it about race? I'm pretty sure it was about being a better person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Woke Capital are the new priests and preachers of the State Sanctioned Faith of Progress.
    Nah people like harvey weinstein, catholic priest, and 36 republicans accused of sexual abuse towards minors kind of point towards the fact this is an actual issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bill Ayers and Weather Underground murdered and kidnapped people and even bombed the Pentagon.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh deleted where? What reasons were they deleted were there ones?
    Youtube deleted at least one post already that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    It was how white men can be better people, all the heroes were non white. All white men are Harvey Weinstein now.

I'd love to debate that topic, that commercial was one of the most interesting and controversial ones of recent times. But sadly the mods shut that thread down so we can't discuss it without getting this thread shut down. Did you know the commercial was created by an Aussie feminist? But alas...

A numbest number of people on the left feel it is ok to assault people for wearing it. Not a "large part" stop that fucking bullshit show the numbers.

Meanwhile.

Right wing people will mail bombs because they don't like what you say or who they think you're with, or they'll just kill you in a place of worship because you're the wrong ethnicity, or they'll stab you to death calling you a muslim terrorist because you're a hindu from India and they're racist idiots who don't know shit about other cultures outside of "brown bad". But yeah let's talk about the left violence!
    It's not a small number, even in this thread we see members of the left advocating for violence. And I'm not for mailing people bombs at all, or even the students being mean to the guy, definitely not cool to mock someone. But we are seeing a double standard in that the left thinks it's ok to assault people and say grotesque things or do grotesque gestures but then get offended at what the teens did which is considerably less.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I agree it wasn't about race (unless I overlooked something). Imo it was more sexist than anything. Sure I agree with the overall message of the video but it was poorly made and only targeted men as being bullies and harassers. I've read plenty of stories of females committing suicide because they were being bullied and/or harassed by other girls.

It was how white men can be better people, all the heroes were non white. All white men are Harvey Weinstein now.

I'd love to debate that topic, that commercial was one of the most interesting and controversial ones of recent times. But sadly the mods shut that thread down so we can't discuss it without getting this thread shut down. Did you know the commercial was created by an Aussie feminist? But alas...
    Nah there were several black people about to get into a fight but a black person stopped it. It was like 14 of them. Do you see everything through partisan lens.

I know but black people were protrayed poorly in it as well.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-01-20 at 06:02 AM.