Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Debunked as nothing but Leftist fake news and propaganda.

And our favorite forum regulars (you know who they are) fell for it hook, line and sinker.

If I'm looking for the latest in radical left BS, I know where to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    I think your script is broken. I say that the native guy WAS NOT harassed. I dont know why you bring 50s into it.

- - - Updated - - -

they also believe that hats are racist.
    You clearly didn’t get what I said and literally read it the opposite way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alkhan View Post
    This might seem bonkers to us normal people but most leftists and the media catering to them legit believe that black and brown people can't be racist or do wrong.
    And do you believe this because rush Limbaugh told you.

All i see are alot of scared young boys seeking attention and getting it, while being disrespectful to a native American.

Grow up.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Tidestorm View Post
    Debunked as nothing but Leftist fake news and propaganda.

And our favorite forum regulars (you know who they are) fell for it hook, line and sinker.

If I'm looking for the latest in radical left BS, I know where to come.
    Im glad this is what the radical left is like versus killing Jews in places of worship. Killings blacks in places of worship hunting blacks. Killing Hindu Indians because they’re too dumb to note the difference between Indians and Muslim middle eastern people. Sending bombs to people. You know that’s the right stuff. Running cars into people. Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    All i see are alot of scared young boys seeking attention and getting it, while being disrespectful to a native American.

Grow up.
    like i said, some folks are gonna see what they want to see and not what happened. if a dude spends 30 seconds walking toward me to get up in my face and tell me to go back to europe, i'm whipping his ass. that's what they wanted and i'd be a dumbass, but i'd be able to hurt him enough in 15 seconds that i'd feel like it was worth it.

you don't invade peoples' spaces unless you want to start shit and this old native american wanted to start shit like he has many times before, this is what he's paid to do nowadays.

look, the left doesn't wanna be right, they wanna win

the right doesn't wanna be right, they wanna win.

you aren't wired to admit you're wrong when you think of it in these terms, that's why you're all so useless. right and wrong should always matter and it doesn't anymore and since all of europe is leftist or muslim nowadays, sites like this are flooded by the left

Grow up.
    Then you clearly did not watch the video.

Young kids were minding their own business when the native american approached them seeking attention and was disrespectful.

Grow up.

Grow up.
    I'll never get people like you. I mean the evidence is one click away yet you choose to ignore it. Why?
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Im glad this is what the radical left is like versus killing Jews in places of worship. Killings blacks in places of worship hunting blacks. Killing Hindu Indians because they’re too dumb to note the difference between Indians and Muslim middle eastern people. Sending bombs to people. You know that’s the right stuff. Running cars into people. Lovely.
    Yeah its not like radical left is trying to kill people with bike locks,stabbing people,attacking right wing politicians or sending bombs to them

But...but......but these guys did this other stuff guys!!!!

By your own logic of lumping all those actions and judging the entire "right" by them you must agree when people judge an entire religion by the acts of terrorists.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    like i said, some folks are gonna see what they want to see and not what happened. if a dude spends 30 seconds walking toward me to get up in my face and tell me to go back to europe, i'm whipping his ass. that's what they wanted and i'd be a dumbass, but i'd be able to hurt him enough in 15 seconds that i'd feel like it was worth it.

you don't invade peoples' spaces unless you want to start shit and this old native american wanted to start shit like he has many times before, this is what he's paid to do nowadays.

look, the left doesn't wanna be right, they wanna win

the right doesn't wanna be right, they wanna win.

you aren't wired to admit you're wrong when you think of it in these terms, that's why you're all so useless. right and wrong should always matter and it doesn't anymore and since all of europe is leftist or muslim nowadays, sites like this are flooded by the left
    The old man knew he could get right up in that kids face and not face any reprisal, and even if he did that old man would know the media is going to spin it in his favor no matter what went down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Both the Black Israelites and those teens trolling should be looked at negatively. I don't think the presence of the former supercedes the latter or vice versa.

You clearly didn’t get what I said and literally read it the opposite way.

- - - Updated - - -

And do you believe this because rush Limbaugh told you.
    Wasn't that Monica Lewinsky's boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The old man knew he could get right up in that kids face and not face any reprisal, and even if he did that old man would know the media is going to spin it in his favor no matter what went down.
    he did this 3 or 4 years ago and the guy knocked him out and broke his jaw, he won a lawsuit later lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Both the Black Israelites and those teens trolling should be looked at negatively. I don't think the presence of the former supercedes the latter or vice versa.
    blacks call them faggots, crackers, sodomites, inbreds

white kids waiting for the bus doing their school chant just smile

yeah, same thing (to people on the left pushing an agenda)

the left sucks, the right sucks, we need a new side

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sopeonaroap View Post
    blacks call them faggots, crackers, sodomites, inbreds

white kids waiting for the bus doing their school chant just smile

yeah, same thing (to people on the left pushing an agenda)
    You are not fully grasping how a lot of Progressives view this, it wasn't their actions that made them bad, it was that they were White that makes them bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You are not fully grasping how a lot of Progressives view this, it wasn't their actions that made them bad, it was that they were White that makes them bad.
    i understand completely, but reality is reality and that's all that's worth talking about. doing it sarcastically so they get upset is just better than ignoring it. if everyone wants to throw the fuck down, i'm ok with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk

I know most people won't watch it but hey, here's to hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Black Israelites "You give faggots rights".

Teens "But they're still human".

Still think they should be looked at in the same manner?
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk

I know most people won't watch it but hey, here's to hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Black Israelites "You give faggots rights".

Teens "But they're still human".

Still think they should be looked at in the same manner?
    homophobia, racism and sexism is easily overlooked when they have children to assault in an attempt to feel good about themselves.

Someone (preferably conservative) explain to me why MAGA would oppose something like the Indigenous Peoples March?

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Hey, the left isn't the side defending concentration camps, so...
    Thanks for proving my point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Right now the left is fact based

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    But...but......but these guys did this other stuff guys!!!!

By your own logic of lumping all those actions and judging the entire "right" by them you must agree when people judge an entire religion by the acts of terrorists.
    These guys? They just support a rhetoric that leads to "that stuff"

I'm not judging the entire right, but the right is the only side with these problems in America. The left isn't a growing terror threat, idk why you want to ignore the very real serious issues regarding violence from the right.