Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    What story?

I did. I posted a link. Once again, you do not pay attention.

It is. It is like a KKK hood, just manufactured in China

"Murdering unborn babies" Ah yes, the self proclaimed Democrat.

You kept spamming your own post. And it hasn't. The kids, who, while wearing hate symbols, were protesting against women's reproductive rights, harassed the Natives when they stepped between the white mob harassing the black group.

You're being condescending.
    You behave like that dude in the jail who bend over to pick up a soap, and now claim doctors where giving you a prostate exam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrynn View Post
    The part that's founded in reality apparently...
    Remember that Limmy's Show sketch when Limond can't understand the fact that the steel and feathers both weight a kilogram? I can clearly see him being Limond while all of us are trying to get him to understand basic reality.
    [/URL]

What story?

I did. I posted a link. Once again, you do not pay attention.

It is. It is like a KKK hood, just manufactured in China

"Murdering unborn babies" Ah yes, the self proclaimed Democrat.

You kept spamming your own post. And it hasn't. The kids, who, while wearing hate symbols, were protesting against women's reproductive rights, harassed the Natives when they stepped between the white mob harassing the black group.

You're being condescending.
    Check his channel?

You posted a photo. One photo. I say he's a journalist. And now the burden is on you. You're not doing a good job.

No it's not. It's stupid like those sunglasses with the lines in the middle. Overprices garbage that's message is 'Trump is good' when the man is morally reprehensible.

Elba, I'm clearly pointing out the fallacy of the argument you are making by showing that nobody can claim the moral high ground. I believe in the legal merits behind abortion which is why I support it. You don't really seem to believe in it, but support it so you go into stupid attacks on people who are pro-life.

I kept spamming links to the story which are contained in my post. You refused to address the content of my post and are continuing to make FAKE CLAIMS that are disproved in the post we are talking about. So I feel I have to keep linking it. That's not spam. It directly disputes the claims you keep making.

I'm not. This is how I was raised. You're being incredibly offensive now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Thats... the color of the school team you dingus...
    The team colors are white and blue, actually.

I havent been keeping up with this thread for the last day or so. Does anyone here still think the kids are to blame? Whats your reasoning?

I fucking love watching the far left perpetually trip over themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    The team colors are white and blue, actually.
    Uh oh... another debunked piece of narrative?

https://vimeo.com/89886355
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Made in china

Wrong again.

Hate symbols ain't fine. Trying to take away women's rights is not fine. Harassing elderly men is not fine. They are teenagers, not kids. Dunno about you, but I didn't do shit like that. And it is true. Private religious schools are a hot bed for breeding bigotry.
    1. MAGA gear isn't hate gear. You are wrong.

2. Being Pro-Life is fine. Being Pro-Choice is fine. I'm not ok with either side demonizing the other. I showed you how it's done from the other side and you immediately recoiled. That was the point.

3. They did not harass the man. And I never said it was fine to harass the man.

4. Teenagers ARE kids. They are minors. You guide them you do not attack them.

5. I think it's much worse to be an adult that attacks children based on political ideology. But ok.

6. It's not true.

7. You've already made some really bigoted statements about their religion. Nice of you to expand it.

Check his channel?
    Which particular story regarding that particular group?

You posted a photo. One photo. I say he's a journalist. And now the burden is on you. You're not doing a good job.
    I posted a link to an article explaining men of color in white supremacist groups regarding to you question earlier. You have a hard time reading I guess.

No it's not. It's stupid like those sunglasses with the lines in the middle. Overprices garbage that's message is 'Trump is good' when the man is morally reprehensible.
    It is, though. Trump is reprehensible. Ergo publicly showing support for him, using garb to intimidate minorities, is. Like wearing a hood or swastika.

Elba, I'm clearly pointing out the fallacy of the argument you are making by showing that nobody can claim the moral high ground. I believe in the legal merits behind abortion which is why I support it. You don't really seem to believe in it, but support it so you go into stupid attacks on people who are pro-life.
    Trying to take away the reproductive rights of women is reprehensible.

I kept spamming links to the story which are contained in my post. You refused to address the content of my post and are continuing to make FAKE CLAIMS that are disproved in the post we are talking about. So I feel I have to keep linking it. That's not spam. It directly disputes the claims you keep making.
    What fake claims? They were harassing a group of black men and when the natives stepped in the middle harassed them.

I'm not. This is how I was raised. You're being incredibly offensive now.
    You know what you are doing.

ahhh wow they paint themselves the same color of the shirts they are wearing at the time, was also a pic with all blue and all white body paint matching the shirts they were wearing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covington_Catholic_High_School

And again, black face.

This thread just reminds me why it's pointless even trying to "discuss" anything online sometimes.

So many people so self-righteously believe their own opinions as the truth, that the intellectual dishonesty and disingenuity becomes dumbfounding.

It's getting harder to tell which people are just troll accounts trying to piss people off and who actually believes the crap that they come out with.

I really need to start making more use of the block function.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    What part of them not harassing the man do you not get?
    Don't even bother, his heads so far up his own ass he can't see reality when there's literal video proof. His signature will never not be relevant.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

2. Being Pro-Life is fine. Being Pro-Choice is fine. I'm not ok with either side demonizing the other. I showed you how it's done from the other side and you immediately recoiled. That was the point.

5. I think it's much worse to be an adult that attacks children based on political ideology. But ok.

6. It's not true.

7. You've already made some really bigoted statements about their religion. Nice of you to expand it.
    1. It absolutely is. 2. Being against women's rights is not fine. 3. They did. 4. You hold people responsible for their actions. 5. Holding them resposnbiel for their actions is worse than the actions they do? 6. It is. 7. I expended on that earlier in the thread. Again, you keep asking me for things I already did. Are you tired? Have problems focusing?

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    https://www.gq.com/story/maga-hat-in...-peoples-march

I wonder what kind of values these boys are learning from their parents/school.
    This post did not age well. In fact this story was debunked so fast it might actually be a record.

- - - Updated - - -

6. It's not true.

You are 100% correct

What fake claims? They were harassing a group of black men and when the natives stepped in the middle harassed them.
    The guys belonging to the group the SPLC (haha what a laugh me using SPLC as proof) calls a hate group shouting homophobic slurs at the kids were the party being harassed... ok

There's a full 2 hour long vid. These kids literally did nothing, the media spin cycle was just looking for its next tabloid piece. That some people still fall for it anymore makes me weep for humanity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single media member that falsely reported this story deserves to have their credentials taken and sued.

And people wonder why Trump calls the press the enemy of the people. Because They are.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    And more today of how this story is evolving..

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    The guys belonging to the group the SPLC (haha what a laugh me using SPLC as proof) calls a hate group shouting homophobic slurs at the kids were the party being harassed... ok

There's a full 2 hour long vid. These kids literally did nothing, the media spin cycle was just looking for its next tabloid piece. That some people still fall for it anymore makes me weep for humanity.
    Encircling the elder, making tomahawk chops, yelling go back to the reservation and build the wall (all the while wearing hate symbols and protesting against women's rights) is nothing?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is from the same school:

Notice the black face? The yelling at the black athlete?
    Blackouts are common in sporting events.

Notice how everyone in the stands is wearing black?