Page 2 of 134 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Republicans will be republicans.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something doesnt sit right here. The kids are obviously organized..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    is this that baby hitler everyone has been talking about
    still quaking from when Ben Shapiro destroyed you in a debate I see, even changed your name to hide

And here ladies and gentleman you have the future incel/alt righters of the world. They'll grow up into a bunch of angry, ill-adjusted assholes nobody will want to date/employ.

That'll sure "make America great again".

Some say they were from an all boy's Catholic school from Kentucky, they were in Washington to march at a pro-life rally.

It's not that big of a deal other than teenagers acting like dicks.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I don't see anything wrong just crybaby liberal media making a big issue out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Probably doing the march for life when they saw an opportunity to demonstrate the reason abortion is legal.
    Ooof. Shots fired. Direct hit! Literally the most perfect response to this yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Probably doing the march for life when they saw an opportunity to demonstrate the reason abortion is legal.
    Everyone that’s for abortion wasn’t aborted.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    https://www.gq.com/story/maga-hat-in...-peoples-march

I wonder what kind of values these boys are learning from their parents/school.
    And nobody's surprised that htis is the kind of attitudes that Trump attracts.

The natives involved know they are better and don't need to lower themselves to deal with impertinent children. The world has now seen this video and the world has judged the children as scum, and hte natives as great people.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Something doesnt sit right here. The kids are obviously organized..
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    catholic school trip
    Yes, that's right. A school trip of maga hat wearing teens from a Catholic school. A school that I'm guessing teaches something about the bible. But hey, we know its all bullshit. The religious right don't care about other people, and the Indigenous genocide.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Singing along isn’t disrespectful, by that logic FSU fans are disrespectful for doing the Seminole war chant. The kid doing the staring is disrespectful though.
    They weren't just singing along though.... And i'm sure you are aware of that unless you are actually a idiot. They were mocking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Some say they were from an all boy's Catholic school from Kentucky, they were in Washington to march at a pro-life rally.

It's not that big of a deal other than teenagers acting like dicks.
    What are you talking about? People in this thread as saying this is the worst thing ever!!!!!!! The second coming of Hitler's death squads!!!!!

Obviously they're correct! We need to go and stop these kids from gaining power by ANY MeANs NeSSArrYYY!!!!!!!1

/s

Honestly, the only people I'd fear in this whole thing is the radical left leaning people who'd violently attack people who aren't doing anything wrong.

While it says Kentucky this is basically Cincinnati Ohio. There has always been a major rift of the "evangelicals" and the minorities in the area (riots were just a part of growing up). I basically grew up with these assholes so while everyone else is freaking out I am more like...well I am surprised this hasn't happen sooner. I always like to joke about how I grew up in the American Taliban and here is an example of them in action! Remember this is the area that has a creationist museum down the road and how I was taught in public school "Well I am required by law to teach you the myth of Evolution by overzealous Democrats"...

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Boy I'd bet that school isn't very happy right now.

Inceldom is alt right now? Or are you stringing together as many buzzwords as you can? Being an incel doesn't have shit to do with politics.
    Not happy that the kids are acting like racist assholes or not happy that they know who these kids really are and now their school is exposed to what these punks really are.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    They weren't just singing along though.... And i'm sure you are aware of that unless you are actually a idiot. They were mocking.
    I too can make accusations!

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Not happy that the kids are acting like racist assholes or not happy that they know who these kids really are and now their school is exposed to what these punks really are.
    Please this is Cincinnati Ohio, they will probably condone them in public but secretly say "good job!"

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Please this is Cincinnati Ohio, they will probably condone them in public but secretly say "good job!"
    Sort of like that high school in Wisconsin with the Hitler salute. They didn't do anything to punish the kids.

We had an incident here in Minnesota with high school kids doing a Nazi salute.

Minnetonka school leaders condemn Nazi salute photo, call for better Holocaust understanding

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    And here ladies and gentleman you have the future incel/alt righters of the world. They'll grow up into a bunch of angry, ill-adjusted assholes nobody will want to date/employ.

That'll sure "make America great again".
    In many respects, these ARE the incels and alt-righters of today. From ancedote and being in a similar age range, many of these kids are almost recruited into the 'army' of far right and alt-right content creators and memers, many of which are Millennials who rose up from obscurity through YouTube, Reddit and alternative media.

The alt-right is relatively demographically young, comprised almost entirely of Millennials and Generation Z with a contempt for Baby Boomers who many see as being responsible for creating the "white guilt/progressive" of the later 20th and 21st centuries. The oldest are probably in their late 30s with the younger members being as young as maybe 14-15.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    @Hubcap C'mon this one's for you!! I bet you are proud of those little cunts!

OT: Did Trump actually crack jokes about historic massacres on the Native Americans? Holy shit, there's no too low for this man, is there?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.05f3451d3c89

yeap.

i dont think we can continue using the title "the civilized west" so long as a dude like this is at the helm.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    What are you talking about? People in this thread as saying this is the worst thing ever!!!!!!! The second coming of Hitler's death squads!!!!!

Obviously they're correct! We need to go and stop these kids from gaining power by ANY MeANs NeSSArrYYY!!!!!!!1

/s

Honestly, the only people I'd fear in this whole thing is the radical left leaning people who'd violently attack people who aren't doing anything wrong.
    So you don't think what these kids are doing is wrong?

Nevermind. Don't answer me.
    Yak. Yak never changes.