Quote Originally Posted by Hella clutch View Post
    You keep claiming he’s a career race baiter and I’ve never heard of this person before, must be a fairly unknown one to go unnoticed this whole time.
    If you watch the video the Black Hebrew Israeli leader shouts his name and says "Now these Dusty crackers have Nathan to deal with, watch out they be School shooters." Does this case sound familiar? The guy race baits for a living.
    http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/nati...f9ALLTlFzwbl1Q

Lol everyone knows minority leaders make shit up in order to get sympathy and become more powerful in their base. Like Al Sharpton for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The Native American guy was on NPR, National Public Radio. this morning. They asked him why he went to confront those teens.

He said he sort of messed up and stuck between two groups so he banged his drum.

He's just as guilty as the teens and he's like in his 70's.

He has to do some damage control after the video surfaced and no one was shouting "build the wall" or "go back to the reservation." The guy is a man they are kids this is the definition of a fake news media narrative disproven by hard video evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    If you watch the video the Black Hebrew Israeli leader shouts his name and says "Now these Dusty crackers have Nathan to deal with, watch out they be School shooters." Does this case sound familiar? The guy race baits for a living.
    No, it doesn’t. So he must be a pretty bad one up to this point. And in a recent interview he owned up to getting tangled between the two groups. He didn’t make those kids act the way they did, so in my eyes all sides are in the blame here.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I think the drummer was there to stir the pot. IRL trolling if you will.

Going in a crowd and doing a chant unannounced isn't going to to a healing message across because your audience has no idea what you're doing and why you're doing it. Someone who is well versed in a Native American culture that's far from mainstream would also know that their culture is unknown to most of the population.
    Yeah that could be, the drummer's friend was trying to rile people up with his angry and inflammatory comments. I'm trying to figure out what they thought the kids would be thinking the drummer was doing as he walks into the center of their group, given the context of the situation. I said they could have been thinking he was trying to join in on the school cheering they were doing, without him or his friend actually saying what he was doing there to them, they really just do not know what this adult is doing banging his drum in the face of one of the kids as he puts himself in the middle of their group.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorgee View Post
    This is what pisses me off the most about modern media. God forbid you ask them to take responsibility for what they report and at least uphold some sort of consistent unbiased standard, and suddenly you're the bad guy. The implication is that you're attacking the free press! You're trying to censor reporting! You're a tyrant, dictator, etc. Meanwhile they'll only play by their standards when it suits them, especially if it brings in more revenue for the suits upstairs (which for the record, I believe is where the real problem lies).

Can't imagine they'll be as eager and enthusiastic to report on the inevitable lawsuits coming their way (both to the media and to the twitter users spamming death threats). I wonder why?
    In college- they made us take journalism classes. The intro professor I had would give us facts and have us write "news stories."

He taught that you could never tell what side a real journalist was on. If he read your paper and could see your bias- he would give it back to you- tell you that no one wants to read your "mental masturbation" and make you re write it until it was unbiased.

These "journalists" we have today wouldn't last 5 minutes in that class.

At this point, most of the press is willingly printing stories they know (or strongly suspect) are false, as long as it supports their narrative.

They need to be held accountable for that. Freedom of the press is not a license to spread false information.

We are all up in arms at Russia- because they basically did the same thing our press does everyday. Spread false information to deceive and divide us.

So our press acts the same as an enemy of our country.......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    They conflate "not hating the press" with unconditional love and not holding them accountable for bullshit.
    Or- they don't mind that the press is lying, as long as it supports their side.

No, it doesn’t. So he must be a pretty bad one up to this point. And in a recent interview he owned up to getting tangled between the two groups. He didn’t make those kids act the way they did, so in my eyes all sides are in the blame here.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=L-2z3en-oIo
    He did watch the whole video. The guy is a career race baiter, does the whole race circuit around DC every year and I linked you the story where he did the same thing to another group of kids. What more evidence do you need other than your willfully ignorant.
    There is the story the big fake victim Nathan Phillips. It is so clear what this guy is about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=L-2z3en-oIo
    He did watch the whole video. The guy is a career race baiter, does the whole race circuit around DC every year and I linked you the story where he did the same thing to another group of kids. What more evidence do you need other than your willfully ignorant.
    I just said all sides are to blame. Sorry to not be as hopped up on the outrage as you are. Sorry I don’t feel bad for the future Republican voters.

oh look,
    now reports are pouring in about how people were jumping to conclusions and hastily berating these kids since people are watching the full video.

Except no one chanted build the wall. That too has been exposed as fake news. The guy knows exactly what he is doing, he is a career race baiter. They had to wait there because their bus was picking them up. Watch the video. And side note why wouldn't Native Americans and specifically this group, a xenophobic group who is against European immigration, not want a wall?
    That is in no way confirmed. I thought I heard the kids chant "build that wall" when they were jumping up and down and chanting in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    That is in no way confirmed. I thought I heard the kids chant "build that wall" when they were jumping up and down and chanting in the background.
    They did not. They had a school cheer, but no one was saying "build the wall" in the videos. If you did hear build a wall you can just post the time stamp of when you heard it.
    Last edited by Every Pwny; 2019-01-21 at 07:53 PM.

Has anyone talked about the kids in blackface at the basketball game yet, or is the circle jerk still going on here?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

I just said all sides are to blame. Sorry to not be as hopped up on the outrage as you are. Sorry I don’t feel bad for the future Republican voters.
    I am not outraged at Nathan Phillips, who we can expect to be a race baiter, I am enraged at the media for the false narrative. I am enraged at the vile attacks on kids when you have mainstream leaders and celebrities calling for them to be expelled and to be doxxed. People calling for their family information to be released and the one kids address. That is enraging, that without the facts we have a media that is literally poisoning the country to fit a leftist narrative. In case you want to go over the evidence again https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=L-2z3en-oIo ( Start at 1:12 or watch the whole thing where the group calls them school shooters, homosexual slurs, crackers, and that they should have been aborted).

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Oh look more racism and intolerance by the MAGA boys. Little punk mother...

Yeah some high school racists. We had an incident here in Minnesota where again high school kids were giving Hitler salutes.

In the age of trump more and more racism and intolerance.
    I wonder if you will retract this statement now that the full video is being shown and multiple journalists and news sources are apologizing for jumping to hasty and irrational conclusions.

But probably not because, muh tolerance and muh open-mindedness right?

or do you just want to not be wrong so badly?

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not outraged at Nathan Phillips, who we can expect to be a race baiter,
    So is this the new dog whistle from the right to excuse bad behavior?

I am not outraged at Nathan Phillips, who we can expect to be a race baiter, I am enraged at the media for the false narrative. I am enraged at the vile attacks on kids when you have mainstream leaders and celebrities calling for them to be expelled and to be doxxed. People calling for their family information to be released and the one kids address. That is enraging, that without the facts we have a media that is literally poisoning the country to fit a leftist narrative. In case you want to go over the evidence again https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=L-2z3en-oIo ( Start at 1:12 or watch the whole thing where the group calls them school shooters, homosexual slurs, crackers, and that they should have been aborted).
    I don’t care to go over the evidence because quite frankly I don’t care about anyone involved here. You can keep posting vids I won’t watch all you want but it’s not going to change my opinion. I keep telling you I put the blame on everyone here but that is clearly not fitting into the outrage narrative you’re spinning here.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/20/u...covington.html
    Short if you don't want to read: Please don't sew us

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t care to go over the evidence because quite frankly I don’t care about anyone involved here. You can keep posting vids I won’t watch all you want but it’s not going to change my opinion. I keep telling you I put the blame on everyone here but that is clearly not fitting into the outrage narrative you’re spinning here.
    So evidence doesn't matter got it. I'll stop engaging with you.

I never once said I doubted your evidence and even conceded to your point that Phillips was part of the problem. So, whatever buddy.

10+ Year Old Account
    He also shows up at every Indian led protest this is him at the last indigenous peoples day.

Here he is at the Dakota Access protests notice the burning trash fire in the back real environmental of them.

Also he filed a false police report about an "Indian Party" at an EMU frat house but the police found no evidence of a party when they arrived.
    http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/nati...sed-as-indians