Poll: What kind of phone are you using now?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Android. I can't see a situation where I'd ever use an Apple product. Thinking of trying our a Windows phone.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    iPhone, Android or Obamaphone?
    #TeamApple
    Android, because I'm not a zombie that pays for massively overpriced products with sub par components just because it has a fucking apple icon stuck on it.

My entire mobile history in chronological order

1. Motorola T190
    2. Nokia 8210
    3. Nokia 3650
    4. Nokia 6230
    5. Samsung i450
    6. HTC Desire HD
    7. Sony Xperia Z2
    8. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
    9. Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus

10+ Year Old Account
    Difference between Android and IOS users:

Android: Fuck Apple/Apple is shit.
    IOS: I have an iPhone, it just works.
    Last edited by Msi; 2019-01-22 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    iPhone, Android or Obamaphone?
    #TeamApple
    hm

personal - lenovo k6 note

work - iphone X (just a work perk along with few others )

i prefer my lenovo a lot more but i prefer to not mix private and office affairs so i use 2 phones.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2019-01-22 at 11:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still using SE K750i, best phone I ever had. Don't know what will I do when it finally die.

Iphone 7, although my GFs Hauwei is far better despite being cheaper, makes no sense, but oh well.

I got an Iphone, it's has many issues, and it annoys me on a weekly basis because of those issues, but Android is such a f-up of an OS I'd never even consider using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Note 9 and the XS as my daily driver.

15+ Year Old Account
    One I can't play Diablo with.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Oh so you guys do have phones? U use phone to pray game now! Put compootah away and use phone

I've got both, but my main phone is Android. I'm learning game development though, so got a used iphone for testing purposes.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    iPhone 6s (work phone) and a Moto X4 (personal).

It's one of those new fanggled Rotary ones, wired directly into the wall. No more having to contact the operator and asking for "Murryhill-071" I can dial the number all by my self.

Huawei p20 Lite

I swear the p line from Huawei is just as good as a Samsung Galaxy for half the price. Then they took it a step further with the mate line

Do you guys not have phones?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fupr View Post
    One of the reasons why i prefer Apple over Android:
    https://blog.trendmicro.com/trendlab...asion-tactics/

Typical Android, you see it again and again with all these malware shitapps - incredible!
    Cause Apple purposely slowing down older phones isn't any kind of shitty business practice. No company or corporation is perfect, and I would bet anything both Apple and Android manufacturers are doing other shady stuff the public just doesn't know about.

Used to be Android for the longest time but recently made the switch. Not sure what took me so long.

Using an iphone 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    iPhone 4, where is the iPhone 4? I love that, but seriously I have a Asus Zenfone 2 with a custom rom.

iPhone XS Max - I picked the cheapest non Android smart phone I could find with a large screen.

Hate the notch, loath the notch - but everything else is top notch (see what I did there)...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.