Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Their victory was pretty much guaranteed the moment we've learned what our warchief's end goal is. But now you and Super Dickmann made me imagine Baine giving Varian's soo speech to Genn, Rogers, Tyrande and co and I'm in love with the idea!
    yea but theres one problem....

baine.

the only thing hed give is not a speech, but his other horn lol.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

--- snip ---

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-01-21 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Almost like the war was a stupid idea from a terrible leader. After legion there wasn’t really any reason to fight each other and steps were being made to mend old wounds but crazy lady didn’t like it and is jealous of life so war..

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll post

Infracted.
    Last edited by Beerbill Society; 2019-01-21 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Received Infraction and got mad about it

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

I'm not sure what the Horde has lost exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Gul'dan voice: "Everything."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    As a Horde player: Meh.

Who the hell cares. Is the gameplay still the same on both factions? Yeah? Good.
    Just do away with the factions on gameplay levels already.
    as horde player i feel the same

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    being effective
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    as horde player i feel the same

- - - Updated - - -

being effective
    If you want to narrow the scope to what you specifically see in war campaigns ... I guess? But at the beginning of this war the Horde destroys their second or third major city (if you count theramore) ... and then lays a huge trap and plagues their own city, killing tons of Alliance troops. The Horde are in a great position, especially since the Alliance basically just reacts to things and loses over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    This game has a Horde bias!
    *2 months later*
    Obvious Alliance bias!
    *2 months later*
    Omfg this game and their Horde bias. CAN IT STOP
    *2 months later*
    Blizzard clearly has an alliance bias.
    STAPH
    There's an easy way out of that: stop using shitty "faction conflict" storylines.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    All of you "The Horde palyers are literally Nazis" people will never stop right? Reported for insultig players who are Horde mostly, as nazis.
    Complain to devs. They explicitly compared Garrosh to Hitler on twitter. And then said Sylvanas will out do him. Seeing as lorewise Horde rank and file is on board with that... you do the math. It is funny that you need your big brother moderator to shield you from from harsh reality of the story, but no matter how much people you rat on it won't change anything in game.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

I don't care about this post but I need to post something so that I can post links. #Honesty

Quote Originally Posted by Oxford Kama View Post
    The reason people don't roll Alli is because of how homogeneous the faction is. You've got Hoofed Humans, Purple Humans, Humans, Short Humans, Shorter Humans, and Humans that are wolves sometimes.
    Make it interesting, Blizz.
    Oh common, is there new factbook issued to hordefans this month? Because I'm replying to exactly same thing third time in a few weeks already. So, which evil human do you play? Green evil mongol human, tall jamaincan somewhat shady human, american native human that are still in some debt to evil mongol humans, cartoonishly evil rotting human, haughty human or small green greedy human?

Also horde fans say "Alliance is same - everyone is good, make them different" yet they frothe and rage when "Horde is same - everyone is evil" is "made different" with characters that have honor or some other motivations instead of "murder, backstab and pillage".
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2019-01-21 at 02:23 PM.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Based on everything so far and how much the developers are saying how the choice of Horde players will have a big meaning down the road I think the Alliance are going to get rammed really hard in the future. If anything I 100% bet Sylvanas is HOPING the Alliance attacked the trolls and killed their king. She really wants the trolls on her side. Yet she is nowhere to be found in any of the events with Zandalar.

My guess here is honestly the Alliance have never really suffered or had a soul crushing loss till now. For 14 years the most the Alliance has lost is...the park in StormWind...and Varian. Finally in BFA the Alliance lost the Night Elves home. My guess is the Alliance have not lost enough yet. The Horde have lost so many things over the years and has changed and grown from it.

4 things to keep your nose on.

1. The short story said Suarfang and Sylvanas have faked discussions and faked being upset with each other when they suspected SI 7 agents were listening to them.

2. Sylvanas main objective from the start was TO ATTACK STORMWIND IN THE NOVEL

3. Sylvanas merely said don't let the Alliance get a hand on Saurfang. You are believed that they were going to kill him...but I really doubt that.

4. Finally Saurfang said he had to make a choice on something he did not want to do. It was NEVER confirmed what that choice was.

My last words of advice is...if you are on Saurfang's side you are going to be in for a very rude awakening. He's doing Sylvana's dirty work right now. StormWind is going to fall and it's going to be because of the Alliance trust in Saurfang.

If it's not this and it's just Garrosh 2.0...I am literally not buying the next expansion. If the writers are that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    At least Jaina offered him the choice to end the conflict peacefully. Jaina was not given that choice when Garrosh vowed to conquer all of Kalimdor. The Kaldorei were not given that choice when Sylvanas marched on their lands.

If Aethas didn't want a problem with his superior, then perhaps he should have put a leash on his Sunreaver dogs.
    accurate he knowingly allowed the horde to steal the bell

Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    My guess here is honestly the Alliance have never really suffered or had a soul crushing loss till now. For 14 years the most the Alliance has lost is...the park in StormWind...and Varian. Finally in BFA the Alliance lost the Night Elves home. My guess is the Alliance have not lost enough yet. The Horde have lost so many things over the years and has changed and grown from it.
    You have to be really delusional to believe this, lol

My guess here is honestly the Alliance have never really suffered or had a soul crushing loss till now.
    ???

- Southshore
    - Hillsbrad
    - Gilneas
    - Ambermill
    - Thal'darah Grove
    - Theramore
    - Half of Andorhal
    - Nethergarde Keep
    - Auberdine
    - Darkshire
    - Dalaran

Tell me if I missed anything.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    Inb4 they make us defend Stormwind from Sylvanas' attack regardless if you're Horde or Alliance.
    Awww, come on. Stop with the obvious spoilers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Maybe next time we shouldn't leave our War Campaign in the hands of the guy who is purely there because he fucks the boss.
    Nathanos bossing you around in this story has made me not log on my Horde characters since BfA launch. It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Calling the story bias while its in the middle of being told is one of the dumber things people like to do around here.
    Yeah, remind me when last time big twist in overarching story direction, that no players would have guessed happened. That's right: never.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    ???

- Southshore
    - Hillsbrad
    - Gilneas
    - Ambermill
    - Thal'darah Grove
    - Theramore
    - Half of Andorhal
    - Nethergarde Keep
    - Auberdine
    - Darkshire
    - Dalaran

Tell me if I missed anything.
    You Alliance babies...the only major loss there is Gilneas and Theramore BY THE HORDE. Andorhal was crawling with undead it was lost well before the horde came there.

And on my records Gilneas was not even with the Alliance as Greymane turned his back on the Alliance. So sorry no. The Alliance have lost Theramore...which was a military outpost directing troops to the barrens and managed to wipe out a few Horde villages in the area. Garrosh had the full right to attack Southshore after all the bullshit the Alliance tried to pull in the barrens.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-01-21 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    The scepter of the tides returned to Kul Tiras
    Jaina's brother is given back to her
    Zandalari Navy half destroyed

And what did the Alliance gain out of their war campaign?
    They succesfully defeated the San'layn
    They killed some blood trolls
    They succesfully destroyed the troll navy

And the Horde loses Rastakhan while the Alliance loses... no one.
    As a Horde you literally are an NPC in this storyline if you don't support Glugfang and the Alliance over Sylvanas.

How isn't the story bias? Yeah Horde can choose 2 shitty options instead of getting the baseline shitty one. Woo hoo.
    And yet the horde still have a far more immersive story and gorgeous zones ... im not complaining.

Its fun being the underdog