Recommendations for alts (to fill out different roles)

I main a hunter, and would like to level alts to have different classes for different situations - I'm thinking about 3 or 4, which of course limits me somewhat. DO YOU have any suggestions for me?

My thoughts are that keeping my hunter (DPS) as a main, then having a strong tank (mainly for doing m+ content, dabbling into raid) and a strong healer (again; m+ mainly, little bit of raiding) and then a dps that is very different from a hunter in terms of what they can do - So maybe a multi-dotter or some DPS that does the job in a different manner thus being able to shine in a place where my hunter cannot (yes I am prepared for the memes <3 )

Thanks for any advice, suggestions, thoughts etc.
    Surprisingly Secret & Supremely Salacious Signature

DK is pretty strong tank for raids and especially for m+ and it's pretty easy to pick up.
    Monk/Druid would be my second choice since they can perform all roles

Current fotm for m+:
    melee - demon hunter / rogue
    tank - dk
    healer - druid / monk
    range - boomkin / frost mage

It will take ages or heavy nerfs for meta to shift, it didn't shift much after 8.1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Please check online resources and/or the class-specific subforums if you have further questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead