[Spoilers] Zuldazar raid final boss cinematic

There isn't one (which I assume is a spoiler in and of itself, hence the tag). I'll admit that is kind of surprising (and disappointing). Jaina just teleports out at low HP and that is that. Just ENOUGHs away.

Just thought you'd want to know. Kind of weird to not have one, likely will make the final fight a lot more dissatisfying. YMMV, I don't raid anymore.
    Last edited by Ashiraya; 2019-01-22 at 11:13 PM.

Can't have the devs favorite pet character being portrayed as weak after getting kicked by murder hobos. Bias calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Can't have the devs favorite pet character being portrayed as weak after getting kicked by murder hobos. Bias calling.
    You mean like Sylvanas did in Undercity? Or the Malfurion Duel? Or the Genn Duel, where he allowed her to stand up and get ready again for absolutely no reason....? I would argue they have more than one "pet" character.....sadly, Nathanos is also one of them.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    We got two cinematics this raid instead of the usual one, and i believe the "final boss" cinematic would be the death of king Rastakhan one. But yes, it would have been nice to get one for Jaina too, but i guess we can't be too greedy, can we?
    Last edited by dekal; 2019-01-23 at 03:07 AM.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    You mean like Sylvanas did in Undercity? Or the Malfurion Duel? Or the Genn Duel, where he allowed her to stand up and get ready again for absolutely no reason....? I would argue they have more than one "pet" character.....sadly, Nathanos is also one of them.
    Sylvanas outsmarted the alliance. Jaina is just a walking plot nuke loling her way out of the battle. Major difference.

Let's hope for Mythic-only then...

The two current cinematics are a bit lame imo so that's sad to not have a third one.

Seems like they put all their remaining Art money on Saurfang's CGI cinematics. They didn't make a serious cutscene for Tyrande when it could have been wonderful for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Let's hope for Mythic-only then...

The two current cinematics are a bit lame imo so that's sad to not have a third one.

Seems like they put all their remaining Art money on Saurfang's CGI cinematics. They didn't make a serious cutscene for Tyrande when it could have been wonderful for example.
    Yeah they wasted all their money on him even tho he will probally die to get replaced by Baine. It's a Shame.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    Sylvanas outsmarted the alliance. Jaina is just a walking plot nuke loling her way out of the battle. Major difference.
    jaina outsmarted the zandalari and the horde have you seen the alliance war campaign?
    or what, it doesn't count because...why exactly? because the horde lost?

You're telling me there's no cinematic after Jaina's fight even though there's one after Rastakhan fight? That's some major HORDE BIAS right there. When will Blizzard finally stop its vile HORDE BIASED ways?

Quote Originally Posted by etheldald View Post
    jaina outsmarted the zandalari and the horde have you seen the alliance war campaign?
    or what, it doesn't count because...why exactly? because the horde lost?
    Horde losing every war is a theme. You must be new here. 100% hero spotlight was absorbed by the alliance at the start of the vanilla launch.

I mean ... they could at least made her escape into a cinematic?

And what did you want to see?
    As of now her bullshit of an escape can at least be lost in a croud and her phrase “It cannot end like this!” At least points at her being somewhat worried.
    What would a cinematic do? Show how she tosses the entire raid with one hand and casts teleport with another, arriving to her personal ship and ordering her butler Willington a cup of tea?

Although we had expansions that never really had final boss cinematic any patch that are X.1(i could be wrong), this expansion truly needed one to make up for all the controversial lore choices they made. The game is going downhill and they are acting like its doing better than some expansions....