Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Don't they get loot on 100% of bonus rolls?
    No, that's a meme. I play Asian servers and I'm 0 of 9 for bonus rolls this raid.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    No, that's a meme. I play Asian servers and I'm 0 of 9 for bonus rolls this raid.
    You gotta buy the pig mount first. :^)

But IIRC they have double lockout and +6 ilvls from mythic since MoP. Thats why they are separated https://www.wowprogress.com/post/130..._iLvl_Rankings

gratz alpha for getting World 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    But IIRC they have double lockout and +6 ilvls from mythic since MoP. Thats why they are separated https://www.wowprogress.com/post/130..._iLvl_Rankings
    No that hasn't been a thing since MoP. That was an experiment that ended with WoD. They aren't separated, wowprogress is just total ass when it comes to Chinese servers (it has no problem with other Asian servers though) which is why people should start using raider io to look at guild rankings.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

No that hasn't been a thing since MoP. That was an experiment that ended with WoD. They aren't separated, wowprogress is just total ass when it comes to Chinese servers (it has no problem with other Asian servers though) which is why people should start using raider io to look at guild rankings.
    This is a fault of the APL for the Chinese WoW Armory. NOT THE FAULT OF WOWPROGRESS.

raider.io is just quicker at adding Chinese kills manually.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    This is a fault of the APL for the Chinese WoW Armory. NOT THE FAULT OF WOWPROGRESS.

It is the fault of wowprogress when they are 20x as slower compared to raider.io. Hence why they are ass.

It is the fault of wowprogress when they are 20x as slower compared to raider.io. Hence why they are ass.
    raider.io homepage doesnt even take you to the rankings page lmao you gotta look for it cba
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

raider.io homepage doesnt even take you to the rankings page lmao you gotta look for it cba
    top rankings are on the main page ?

Wrong. You can see still alpha in Blizzard's Hall of Fame and these 3rd party websites could get data from Blizzard's Hall of Fame API.

top rankings are on the main page ?
    is.. is that a question?

Stunning progression. i had never know about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting gaming like wildcard.

Exorsus is going to kill it today, best try 7.4%, consistency in P3 and the boss dies

I could if I wanted it to. But I dont want as I wouldnt be able to play with my kid or "play" with my wife. In 300 wipes, even I as casual could learn fight perfectly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    as one of the guild members of limit i have only 1 thing to say
    lets see you clear the next tier world second
    Don't you mean, world 3rd?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post
    I could if I wanted it to. But I dont want as I wouldnt be able to play with my kid or "play" with my wife. In 300 wipes, even I as casual could learn fight perfectly.
    Oh boy, the 'I could if I wanted to' argument. That one gets old really fast when you grow older, what's strange is that you talk about a wife and kids so one would assume you were past that stage already.

It's completely irrelevant what you COULD do, the only thing that matters is what you actually DO. Attempting to diminish someone's achievement using this completely flawed logic is sad, especially for an adult. Nobody in the world cares what you COULD do.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Oh boy, the 'I could if I wanted to' argument. That one gets old really fast when you grow older, what's strange is that you talk about a wife and kids so one would assume you were past that stage already.

It's completely irrelevant what you COULD do, the only thing that matters is what you actually DO. Attempting to diminish someone's achievement using this completely flawed logic is sad, especially for an adult. Nobody in the world cares what you COULD do.
    Only irrelevant thing is world first in a video game. Yes, I could do it and you could do it if you played 16hr a day. They are top 3 becouse they play whole day not becouse they have mad skillz. If they raid 3 times a week, 9 hrs total, become world top 3 then its something.

Poslano sa mog SM-A510F koristeći Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gilmour View Post
    Only irrelevant thing is world first in a video game. Yes, I could do it and you could do it if you played 16hr a day. They are top 3 becouse they play whole day not becouse they have mad skillz. If they raid 3 times a week, 9 hrs total, become world top 3 then its something.

Poslano sa mog SM-A510F koristeći Tapatalk
    Back in the day when Boss were limited in tries people claimed the same thing and still there were the same guilds winning that were always winning. They are better than the vast majority of WoW players. It's only at the very top that time becomes the deciding factor, but if all guilds would only raid 1 hour per week, Method, Limit and the others would still be the ones winning it.

Pieces just killed Jaina W4th.
    Last edited by vandris; 2019-02-09 at 02:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vandris View Post
    Pieces just killed Jaina for W4th.
    Gz to them.
    Feeling a bit sorry for Экзорсус - just wiped at 6.6%. Hope they will make it to top 5.
    A darkness carried in the heart can not be cured by moving the body from one place to another. (Lennier to Vir in Babylon 5:"Dust to Dust")
    -----
    Main: Warrior for life