Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Methodjosh once said on live stream :

" I feel bad for Limit, putting all those hours in just to come in at second place"

Plus all the other trash talk he's thrown at Limit in the last few months, it seems the tides have turned.
    I love Sco, but Josh is the main reason I root against method. I just honestly cannot stand the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Methodjosh once said on live stream :

" I feel bad for Limit, putting all those hours in just to come in at second place"

Plus all the other trash talk he's thrown at Limit in the last few months, it seems the tides have turned.
    I feel bad for Josh considering he has no actual life skills aside from "good at wow"

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    So what NOW Blizzord whiteknights? I told you yesterday that this raid feels like a Dragon Soul all over again(it was harder it seems) and the insane amount of idiots screeching "ItS vErY NoRmAl FoR 80% oF a RaId tO bE ClEaReD iN oNe DaY" and after that you said
    : "heh,blockade is there" to which i replied with "Blockade has to be a Spine or the raid will be cleared before the weekend" - what fcking now??? Where are you hiding??? Reveal yourself.
    Imagine being this big of a spaz about a video game.
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2019-01-30 at 08:29 PM.

So what NOW Blizzord whiteknights? I told you yesterday that this raid feels like a Dragon Soul all over again(it was harder it seems) and the amount of idiots screeching "ItS vErY NoRmAl FoR 80% oF a RaId tO bE ClEaReD iN oNe DaY" - what fcking now??? Where are you hiding??? Reveal yourself.
    This is day 2, so the statement is still true.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    This is day 2, so the statement is still true.
    Too bad it is not, Limit started the raid ~17:00 my local time, now it's 22:27 - 5 hours for the 8th boss in a raid with 9bosses in total? This is a JOKE, sorry to dissapoint and far cry from difficulty.

So what NOW Blizzord whiteknights? I told you yesterday that this raid feels like a Dragon Soul all over again(it was harder it seems) and the insane amount of idiots screeching "ItS vErY NoRmAl FoR 80% oF a RaId tO bE ClEaReD iN oNe DaY" and after that you said
    : "heh,blockade is there" to which i replied with "Blockade has to be a Spine or the raid will be cleared before the weekend" - what fcking now??? Where are you hiding??? Reveal yourself.
    Are you okay? Is this really that important to you? Maybe go outside
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

7+ Year Old Account
    I highly doubt now anyone is gonna catch limit.. pretty much gg.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Usa usa usa

15+ Year Old Account
    8/9 mythic on the first day? Is this raid a joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they retarded or smth? Even before them A LOT of guilds streamed PG/BDG/WC etc for example lol.
    Still cant understand why Hotted is there he has 0 PvE knowledge.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Are you okay? Is this really that important to you? Maybe go outside
    I'm not okay with the amount of dumb idiots with close to being autistic opinions lurking on the forums nowadays - sorry. And there's even more of them outside.

Too bad it is not, Limit started the raid ~17:00 my local time, now it's 22:27 - 5 hours for the 8th boss in a raid with 9bosses in total? This is a JOKE, sorry to dissapoint and far cry from difficulty.
    The first bosses of Dazar'alor are still harder than any Vanilla boss though?

I am surprised there's no gear check boss though.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Still cant understand why Hotted is there he has 0 PvE knowledge.
    Yeah I mean look at him. He's got a voracious appetite for everything else in existence

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    No, because its day 2.

But yes its a disappointing that the second to last boss died so fast, would have wanted it to last another half a day atleast.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

NA has been raiding for 29+ hours. Regardless of when Limit started, it's Day 2.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

It's the second day tho?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not okay with the amount of dumb idiots with close to being autistic opinions lurking on the forums nowadays - sorry. And there's even more of them outside.
    Sounds like somebody's projecting.

Maybe Limit is just the best guild that has ever existed in WoW history ?

I do see Jaina having a mythic only phase. Seems like a fitting boss to do one.

Limit is on the mythic phase now, kill inc soon.

No warrior in Method's grp is the reason. Missing 10% AP buff and execute damage, could swap one of the rogues for a warrior.

28hrs 33mins between Limit's Champion of the Light and Stormwall Blockade, how is that day one?
    Last edited by ryjkur; 2019-01-30 at 08:40 PM.